Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Babuska lady

Spectre1979

Ok so here are my ramblings on this mysterious figure.

Could she still be alive? Maybe, but she would be very old now. If she had died, one of her children must have the film.

Which brings me to this thought. Maybe she destroyed it? Was too traumatised? Maybe it didn't come out? Maybe it was stolen in a house burglary?

Maybe she was a tourist, which is why no-body has recognised her? And perhaps why she has never come forward.

I don't find the fact that she stayed still while everyone was ducking too strange. She could very well have been frozen with fear/shock. Although why did she never come forward?

Was she the one who dropped in a blurry photograph?

Perhaps she was murdered because she knew too much? (hoping i don't start a new conspiracy there!)

I'm not entirely convinced the babuska lady is the one in the photo going up the stairs either.

It is not Beverly Oliver. She may very well have been there but doesn't match the photos/ video of the Babuska lady at all, and was too young.

I do find it interesting however that Oliver mentioned a specific FBI agent, who actually existed, but he denied being there that day. How did she know of him? Has anyone ever investigated that? Perhaps he just visited the club where she worked a few times?

I did have more thoughts, but have forgotten them, will add them when I remember.

To be honest I have never heard of this woman. Do you have a link? People are often murdered for knowing too much and we all know cops don't lie.

• Like 1

To be honest I have never heard of this woman. Do you have a link? People are often murdered for knowing too much and we all know cops don't lie.

Google Babuska lady, there are tons and tons of links. She is seen in the Zapruder film (among others) of the JFK assassination. She has never been identified and she appears to have been filming or taking photos at the moment of the shooting. Her film/photos have never been seen. You can see the zapruder film etc on youtube. Gruesome stuff.

Edited by Spectre1979

Here's a link for people (like me) who are too lazy (or busy) to look it up:

[media=]

[/media]

eta: she's the lady on the right side of the frame in the scarf, who seems to be holding a camera.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1