Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question On Sandy Hook

regeneratia

It could be that there wasn't a camera pointed at where he went into the school or maybe it wasn't working. I also don't think crime scene photos are normally put out to the public, at least not this soon after the crime so that would explain why there's no pictures

The crime wasnt in a bathroom. And weve had more graphic pictures following every other shooting. This is the only one where they have shown nothing of the actual shooting itself. Not even to say we dont have any footage. They just let you out up the straw argument instead Corp. Not really huge on this CT but yeah Im waiting for the photographic evidence he was in there with these guns.

The signs could have meant anything or they could have been photoshoped

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

I mean what secret organization puts up public signs, not to mention let pictures be taken of them, for their big murder show?

The poster that mentioned said that thats the

MO of the drills shes seen locally so that is why the signs go up. Not saying it was in this case but thats where it got thrown into the CT.

Dates and documents can be results of mistakes or simply people editing them to show "proof" of a conspiracy

Some of the original documented "mistakes" kids family facebook, death certificate for Adam Lanza etc are pretty big mistakes and occurred very early in the whole process.

As for the shooting accuracy it all depends on how it went down. If the kids were all grouped together and too scared to move than yeah he's going to hit them. Plus if he's blocking the door and is out to kill then there's not going to be any wounded.

Very true its still a high death/injury ratio. Greater then any other school shooting and much higher then combat but we are talking little ones here. A bullet certainly would cause more damage to them. God rest there souls.

Now then how do I get in on this paid posting deal? Sounds like a sweet gig. :P

If you find out let me know Im all about accurate reporting of the news.

• Like 1

SANDY HOOK TROOFERS?!

[media=]

[/media]

Oh yeah, the "AmazingAtheist". Mr. Know-it-all and "if you disagree with me you're an idiot", always ends his video, afaik, with "peace the **** out". I will give him credit for one thing, at least he doesn't disable comments.

Oh yeah, the "AmazingAtheist". Mr. Know-it-all and "if you disagree with me you're an idiot", always ends his video, afaik, with "peace the **** out". I will give him credit for one thing, at least he doesn't disable comments.

I dont know if he is a Know-it-all, but at least he take the time to look at the claims and formulate an opinion and arguments against them. Was there something in there you disagree with or have other facts regarding?

It could be that there wasn't a camera pointed at where he went into the school or maybe it wasn't working. I also don't think crime scene photos are normally put out to the public, at least not this soon after the crime so that would explain why there's no pictures. There's some debate if FEMA was doing anything in the area, but even if there were so what? I'm not seeing why that would raise questions. The signs could have meant anything or they could have been photoshoped. I mean what secret organization puts up public signs, not to mention let pictures be taken of them, for their big murder show? Dates and documents can be results of mistakes or simply people editing them to show "proof" of a conspiracy. As for the shooting accuracy it all depends on how it went down. If the kids were all grouped together and too scared to move than yeah he's going to hit them. Plus if he's blocking the door and is out to kill then there's not going to be any wounded.

As I said it's fine to question official statements but to be honest I think you're looking for something that's not there. After all random people on the internet tend to be even less trustworthy that government sources. And that's saying something.

Now then how do I get in on this paid posting deal? Sounds like a sweet gig. :P

Maybe this, and maybe that. That's the point.

There are few schools, if any, few hospitals or few of any sort of public place that in this day and age are not covered with video cameras. With 911, they showed us every single picture and video they had of the 'hijackers' going here and there, in the terminal, at the ATM, etc. Why not here? Perhaps because they don't exist.

Maybe it was fake, but I saw a FEMA website link that claimed they were indeed conducting a similar event at a nearby school.

And for the record, the 7/7 London bombings involved some sort of training exercise, and the 9/11 attacks involved numerous training exercises. It's just so similar, is all I'm saying.

Plus, even from Day 1, I don't think that an untrained 20 year old could be that good with a rifle on small targets that were the kids. His kill ratio was way higher than any other school shooting we know of.

It is what it is, and whatever the actual reality, it does not impact my life.

I might be wrong on this particular point, but I don't think we have even seen a diagram or floorplan of the school showing entry point, murder scene location, suicide location. Nothing.

And some circumstantial evidence by way of satellite photos suggests the school was not even open in March 2011.

Edited by Babe Ruth

Plus, even from Day 1, I don't think that an untrained 20 year old could be that good with a rifle on small targets that were the kids. His kill ratio was way higher than any other school shooting we know of.

He wasn't untrained. His mother had been taking him to the shooting range for a long time.

As for the small targets, it was reported that the other teachers took the kids into a corner or to a closet when they heard the commotion. It would be fairly easy to hit that many if they are huddled up together.

• Like 1

As for the small targets, it was reported that the other teachers took the kids into a corner or to a closet when they heard the commotion. It would be fairly easy to hit that many if they are huddled up together.

For the sake of argument if they were huddled together there would likely be injured among the dead.

• Like 1

For the sake of argument if they were huddled together there would likely be injured among the dead.

I could go into different scenarios, but prefer not to dwell too much on those children's last few minutes.

• Like 2

I agree Michelle.

• Like 1

I dont know if he is a Know-it-all, but at least he take the time to look at the claims and formulate an opinion and arguments against them. Was there something in there you disagree with or have other facts regarding?

Well, at the risk of overdoing it (this has probably been viewed many times before):

Afaik, he didn't "debunk" all these points.

and then there's this, too:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0AvCuWLIBU

except I disagree with the 2nd video clip that Caylee Anthony is still alive, sadly. I wish she were. :no:

edited for typos and clarity

edited to add: I'm not convinced Sandy Hook was a hoax but it sure seems there are a lot of weird things and weird coincidences connected to it.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1

To be fair, I doubt if Sandy Hook victims relatives frequent Sandy Hood threads.

I thought of that. But don't you have children? I do. Yet we are here. Why would they NOT be here? I know it is a small community. I live in a small community. And I am here.

I have heart for those who lost children. The Sandy Hook issue, from moment one, just didn't wring my heart, while so many, many other things do, and have.

FYI, ignoring the trolls. They gang up on me every once in a while, while I remain a non-victim to their efforts. They are mostly friends with each other, if you want to make note of it. No matter, I can take it.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

Well, at the risk of overdoing it (this has probably been viewed many times before):

Afaik, he didn't "debunk" all these points.

and then there's this, too:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0AvCuWLIBU

except I disagree with the 2nd video clip that Caylee Anthony is still alive, sadly. I wish she were. :no:

edited for typos and clarity

edited to add: I'm not convinced Sandy Hook was a hoax but it sure seems there are a lot of weird things and weird coincidences connected to it.

Thank you.

I am not saying it is a hoax. But I don't think it is all real either.

• Like 2

He wasn't untrained. His mother had been taking him to the shooting range for a long time.

Yes, so we are told. But I don't believe everything I am told. And we were told so much that was inaccurate and inflammatory.

BTW, this mind has firewalls, folka.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

tell that to the AMORAL generals of the USA. PK Dick was right: Generals will stir up troubles instead of being rendered obsolete.

I can clesrly see your lack of malice, I must appollogise.

• Like 1

Look it happened in the USA. OMFG !! :passifier:

• Like 1

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

Hello regeneratia. I've followed the gist of this thread and felt like I had to come address your opening point.

The odds that anyone here (or on a half dozen other forums included) being truthfully acquainted with anyone who was directly affected by Sandy Hook are statistically infinitesimal.

Edit: my fingers can't spell

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I thought of that. But don't you have children? I do. Yet we are here. Why would they NOT be here? I know it is a small community. I live in a small community. And I am here.

Maybe they don't want to deal with people calling them liars and government agents and that the family members that they're still mourning never existed. Many are already dealing with enough of that crap in real life so why go looking for more of it on the internet? And while UM does have many members I don't think we have someone from every single city, town, village, and farm house in the world.

• Like 3

The more i read comments here the more it tilts toward 9/11 topic.... Swiss chesee with lots ot holes.. Sorry no media story or any other is actual TRUTH... so if you would watch what i posted before you would understand.. this event had an agenda.. If it didnt had how come everything is quiet now ? How come there aren't more mass shootings right now? More crazy boys playing ever more aggressive games? Oh right they dont have acess to multiple pieces of weaponry which they had them on. Who will miss a boy armed with assault rifle, shotgun, 2 handguns and a few clips. Even rambo would have weight problems with all the guns. Every other shooting had exact details, reports and CCTV or any other security footage... Here we have swiss cheese.

• Like 3

...mass shooting are the expection not the norm in society. Sorry but saying that because there aren't a bunch of mass shootings is evidence of a conspiracy is just silly. And the shotgun stayed in the car so it was the rifle and the handguns...and if you can't carry those then you really need to work out more. So the cheese is quite solid.

And yes the media has their own agenda and will twist the truth if it suits their needs. But that doesn't make YouTube videos and conspiracy blogs bastions of truth. If anything they tend to be worst than the media.

• Like 3

Who in their right mind asks for proof that innocent children were killed in a horrible crime? ....And what idiot decides to make a "conspiracy theory " out of it?

Not a subject that should be used in this way..... :no:

The more I read this, the more sick it makes me....So, I shall stop reading it now.

We need a plague, and we need it now.

• Like 1

Who in their right mind asks for proof that innocent children were killed in a horrible crime? ....And what idiot decides to make a "conspiracy theory " out of it?

The more I read this, the more sick it makes me....So, I shall stop reading it now.

Who in there right mind wishes for a plague so that countless innocent children will suffer?

• Like 4

Who in there right mind wishes for a plague so that countless innocent children will suffer?

I do, and many other people. There are to many people on this planet, and we are ruining it for out grandchildren and there children. Nature has a way of controlling populations of mammals, and reptiles, and plant life, etc. We have found ways to cheat that, and we are a cancer.

I and many others are not wishing for innocent children to suffer, we are wishing that the future of our childrens children would be better.

Does not need to be a plague, a large meteor would work also.

Nice call, and accurate.

If you have to believe that everyone who disagrees with you is being paid by some nefarious entity to believe in your ideas then they are most likely wrong.

Corp consistantly takes the side of the story we are "supposed" to believe, the stories we are told to believe by mainstream media. No one can really be that consistant without some agenda to put forth. No one is consistant in thier ideals and theories, for situations in life are always bumping up against our ideologies and forces either change in those ideals or some form of cognitive dissonance.

When we get a story in mainstream media on some issue or other, some tragic and some not so tragic, there is one thing I can be entirely sure of: the media passes on the story I am supposed to believe. Thus I know what I am "supposed" to believe. Since I know the motivations behind perception control, I choose to keep seeking the answer, the answer other than what we are told.

I hope upon hope that others are learning to discern deeper as I have done and am doing.

We Are THE PEOPLE = We Are THE POWER!

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1