Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drayno

Are we living in the future?

5 posts in this topic

i dream of the future and have met others who have too, is it such a jump that perception does get in the way of seeing the supernatural also.

i dream of the future and have met others who have too, is it such a jump that perception does get in the way of seeing the supernatural also.

past and future are illusions...there is no need to speculate about either.As hard as it is to grasp,physics research explains possible theories in helping us understand the idea of infinity and a universe devoid of "time" as we percieve it...or something like that.Looking forward or backward only hides our true reality...that time doesn't exist

It's the most absurd thing i've ever read. Clearly it's not true.

First of all the future hasn't happened so we can't be and for that matter

they can't be in the future.

If we didn't exist and was part of some computer game, we wouldn't be able to think.

Also if these beings exist in the future then they would of had to have had ancestors

in the past

but if we don't exist then they can't exist because there ancestors wouldn't of existed.

And also they can't exist in the future because the future hasn't happened because we

live in the present.

It's absolute tosh!!

I honestly can't believe scientists are wasting there time on this utter nonsense.

Interesting, but if you think about it only present is existent. Every living and non living thing must be always in the now to truly exist.

Edited by Collateral Damage
1 person likes this