Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

Timothy

Notice how when there's a real and significant event in the sky it is captured by many people from all different angles and in HD!?

An event that lasted seconds captured by hundreds of people... Phone cameras, dash mounted cameras, hand-held cameras, CCTV etc...

Stands to reason if there were aliens buzzing around all the time, that thousands of HD videos should have emerged by now, enough to lend weight to the idea of UFO's really visiting our little world.

Alas what we see, claimed as UFO (E.T related) is so pathetic.

Can anyone offer reasons why there aren't thousands of HD videos of UFO's out there? From 2013 alone this should be the case.

because UFOs tend to appear, & disappear, inconspicuously and tend not to career through the skies, leaving great trails for all to see, and then explode, scattering debris everywhere. (At least, they've tended not to since 1908, anyway. Maybe they've learned their lesson since then.) The idea that enormous motherships would penetrate the atmosphere is surely a myth perpetrated by Spielberg. There's no similarity whatsoever between a meteoride and a UFO; UFOs tend to behave much more discreetly than to advertise their presence in this kind of way. To enter the atmosphere, leaving great fiery trails, is so old fashioned; surely (if there were) any race capable of interstellar travel would have developed more discreet ways of doing this.

Edited by Lord Vetinari

Did someone mention UFO?

th_Yawning-Blue.gif

yes, this is the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenom forum, I suppose you should expect it.

• Like 3

To say there is no point in photographing or taking video of a UFO is like assuming someone else is going to call the power company to report an outage only to sit in the dark for hours because everyone else assumed the same.

If there is only one photo/video it should be scrutinized heavily. If, however, there are ten or a hundred of an event it would be extremely difficult to chalk them up as being photoshopped or CGI'd. To me this is one of the biggest pieces of evidence against UFO's=aliens.

I doubt skeptics would disregard photos/videos from 20 different sources and locations. It would not likely prove the existence of aliens on earth but it would show something truly unidentifiable, something most single source evidence cannot do very well (price and stories).

This videos and stills from Russia on the 15th show this point perfectly. There are many different videos/photos from all around the region. That evidence, apparently, significantly backs the scientific call of a meteor exploding before it struck the surface and the resulting damage. If no one had captured images then the UFO versus meteor debate would likely end up as another Roswell with claims (and I am sure they will still be many but with less credibility) of conspiracies.

I used to work at Kennedy Space Center. When there was a Space Shuttle launch I would take photos sometimes so I would have them to look back on but now and then I would not so I could watch it 'live' and uninterrupted. The sound was the best part (you could not be any closer to the launch pads so we had the best seats! Except for the astronauts of course) . If I witnessed an object that could be alien in nature I would, from thereafter, have the best camera I could afford with me 24/7 even though I know about photoshopped, 3d applications and video manipulation. Hopefully I could find other images, along with additional data, from other locations to put together a credible incident. If not I would still have my own evidence to look back on that would not fade or change over time as memories can. JMO.

yes, this is the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenom forum, I suppose you should expect it.

yes, you are right. I am surprised i am surpirsed!

Anyway, about this UFO over Russia................................

i will one month ill make alot of time, maybe i will see something myself who knows ^_^

Best of luck. :tu:

• Like 1

There seem to have been new meteor explosions,... In Cuba this time.

And over California.

I seent-em-wit my own three eyes Hazzard ! Meteor`s and Asteriods,and Falling Chickens everywhere ! THe Sky is Falling,THe Sky is Falling ! UFO`s Showmoes ! ITs All a C.T thread now !

But ITs good to See Jim on the Tube ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS

Just going to make a point using this funny picture:

*snip*

It either disproves your theory. (if you beleive 9/11 was legit)

Edited by Saru
Image removed due to profanity

Haha, very good Coffey! :)

the previous one was deleted due to bad Language. i see that one has managed to slip through the net. :blush:

Actually, it doesn't disprove the theory at all, since something high up in the air, however briefly, would be rather easier to film than something which suddenly came up on you at zero feet at 400+ knots. How many people have handy dashboard mounted cameras even now in the US, let alone 10 years ago? besides, if there was an airliner passing overhead at zero feet and 400 + knots, any sensible person would surely make their first priority getting the ****** out of the way, not trying to get a photo of it so they could put it on Youtbe (which wasn't around 10 years ago).

On thing that I will say is unusual about this is the timing and the location (near Moscow). Also Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony of an NEO threat to justify space based weapons.

On thing that I will say is unusual about this is the timing and the location (near Moscow).

I bet one could make a case for that, no matter where it happened.

"Wow, near that mountain in Norway where stories about Bigfoot have circulated for years".

"Strange that it happened so close to the nuclear power plant in Germany".

"Why here, why now,... on my birthday of all days".

• Like 1

"Wow, near that mountain in Norway where stories about Bigfoot have circulated for years" ...

What? Bigfoot lives in Norway too! Somebody should tell that Matt Moneymaker guy and his BFRO gang!

"Wow, near that mountain in Norway where stories about Bigfoot have circulated for years".

No, that was where that Spiral things, er, Spiralled in the sky recently. You try telling me there's not something Fishy going on there. :unsure2:

Regarding the funny picture post. The camera that 'missed' the jet slamming into the Pentagon did not record at a high enough frame rate to catch the impact clearly enough. The same scenario (slow video cameras) has resulted in nannies being arrested for child abuse because the output of cameras (nanny cams) like those when played back at 24 frames per second actually make the video seem sped up so something as harmless as someone holding an infant and gently rocking it (to calm it if it is crying for example) can look as though they are shaking the poor thing to bits. I know there was at least one case that was thrown out after this was discovered. Obviously there is the closeness of the object as well. As stated the jet was infinitely closer and moving very fast (relatively) and the meteor was tens of thousands of feet away.

The whole conspiracy thing is so predictable. No matter what happens, if it is unusual (only from a lack of understanding, willful or not, on the part of the conspiracy people) a conspiracy pops up and takes off. Read about asteroids, no need for a conspiracy. They happen. With 6.5 billion people on the planet it is going to happen somewhere that will seem a coincidence (as Hazzard pointed out).

I wish some would hit the Few Million right on the Head that Still Think that 9/11 is a conspiracy ! :tu:

As for kepping your phone cam ready ! Thats a No brainer !

Don't think so. Dmitry Medvedev made the ET statements recently. If you notice Russia has been doing things to provoke (maybe too strong of a word) the US. Some have speculated that both the US and Russia have a secret space program.

Russia to spend billions on asteroid defense

http://rt.com/news/r...protection-502/

If you also notice Asteroid Mining and NEO threats have been more in the news. This goes back to Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony about an asteroid/ET threat as an excuse for the weaponization of space.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Don't think so. Dmitry Medvedev made the ET statements recently. If you notice Russia has been doing things to provoke (maybe too strong of a word) the US. Some have speculated that both the US and Russia have a secret space program.

Russia to spend billions on asteroid defense

http://rt.com/news/r...protection-502/

If you also notice Asteroid Mining and NEO threats have been more in the news. This goes back to Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony about an asteroid/ET threat as an excuse for the weaponization of space.

Oh Good Grief..

ok so what about the one over cuba?

I really wish people would actually get a grip on what is in space.. and what's not..

there was nothing 'interesting' about the timing and location of it.. it was by chance.. simple as that..

funny enough they are common.. what is not common is when it happens over a populated area.. most happen over the ocean.. but the futher we spread out the more chances of this kind of event happening over a population centre..

Just going to make a point using this funny picture:

It either disproves your theory. (if you beleive 9/11 was legit)

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

• Like 2

On thing that I will say is unusual about this is the timing and the location (near Moscow). Also Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony of an NEO threat to justify space based weapons.

Don't you think it's about time? We knew this was coming, we are lucky it was small. We have always pointed weapons at earth because that is where the immediate threat resides. Now we finally have some people sitting up and taking notice of this threat. I am thankful that no lives were lost.

Cos aliens have smarts, meteors do not?

(Especially illegal aliens)

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

Excuse me? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't there. Poor logic imo.

He is saying everyone on earth isn't he? That nobody on earth has a clear video that is clearly a spacecraft that there is some reason to consider as genuine.

Why aren't people warn about this before it entered the earth? We only heard about the other meteor that about to buzz the earth. So could it stand to reason that people might not be able to see UFO entering the earth atmosphere?

Because it was 15 meters or less across. No craft that small is crossing the vast expanse of space. If a small probe managed to somehow do such, it would be sending out all sorts of transmissions and again, that cannot be covered up.

As mentioned by some before, comparing something that leave a trail of smoke to something intelligently controlled isn't the same. And when people does captured it on video, it's always cgi, right?

I would love to see a genuine visit in my lifetime to compare them. I think we would find it a very telling experience in more ways than one. This one was moving faster than the speed of sound, yet people still managed to capture it clearly and distinctly. And nobody seemed to be overreacting with the narration like they do on the lousy fakes. But it was a genuine threat. Most of them do not even have the radio interrupted.