Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

Timothy

Feb 16, 2013 3-min piece leads the Nightly News [my wrapup at 2:40]

http://www.nbcnews.c...NBCNightlyNews/

They used only a few direct words from me, but I spent half an hour with the producer and a lot of the narration words are mine, too.

[Feb 15 hit on CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/...00148418&play=1]

Cheers Jim, you come up well on camera :D

May I ask what is the story with the one that hit Russia, has it's origin been determined? It seems extremely coincidental to have it strike when the other was passing by, but have a completely different trajectory?

Because it was 15 meters or less across. No craft that small is crossing the vast expanse of space. If a small probe managed to somehow do such, it would be sending out all sorts of transmissions and again, that cannot be covered up.

So we'd be likely to be able to eavesdrop on ET communications? Don't you think they'd be like, encrypted, or use frequencies and/or techniques that we wouldn't be able to detect?

So we'd be likely to be able to eavesdrop on ET communications? Don't you think they'd be like, encrypted, or use frequencies and/or techniques that we wouldn't be able to detect?

How have you been Lord V. Well I hope.

How would a probe know what frequencies we use, and what to avoid, and then overall, what would be the point? Space is filled with frequencies. They might not be able to avoid using something we can recognise, in fact, that is what I would expect.

Even if the transmission was encrypted, we would still pick it up, even if we could not understand it, we can determine if it is artificial or not. We tend to get very excited when we do pick one up, we thought we had ET a few times now, but no such luck, just Pulsars and the like. The Wold of Warcraft signal is still the best bet.

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

Seen the footage from the twin towers, yes.... but only seen a grainy horrible video fromt he pentagon.... No high quality footage... Which is what thta was referring to, it specifically says pentagon. If you have please post it?

Edited by Coffey

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

Nah. It would mean they're a bit like us; some of them are rubbish at hiding. (lol)

Nah. It would mean they're a bit like us; some of them are rubbish at hiding. (lol)

or they might not want or need to hide as such, they might just be going about their sinister & Furtive business and not be too bothered about whether we know that they're there or not, but the reason that they can come & go without being detected is because of the technology that they use; they don't plunge hrough the atmosphere leaving a fiery trail like a Meteor, they can just pop in & out through manipulating time & relative dimensions in space (say).

• Like 1

Don't you think it's about time? We knew this was coming, we are lucky it was small. We have always pointed weapons at earth because that is where the immediate threat resides. Now we finally have some people sitting up and taking notice of this threat. I am thankful that no lives were lost.

Lets just hope that we dont have to pay the Russians to help us out the next time. Because there will be a next time.

Seen the footage from the twin towers, yes.... but only seen a grainy horrible video fromt he pentagon.... No high quality footage... Which is what thta was referring to, it specifically says pentagon. If you have please post it?

I saw no such reference, your post says:

(if you beleive 9/11 was legit)

Do you mean before or after the crash?

I reckon they might be a lot like us, if we ever meet. But yes, they do seem rubbish at hiding!

• Like 1

or they might not want or need to hide as such, they might just be going about their sinister & Furtive business and not be too bothered about whether we know that they're there or not, but the reason that they can come & go without being detected is because of the technology that they use; they don't plunge hrough the atmosphere leaving a fiery trail like a Meteor, they can just pop in & out through manipulating time & relative dimensions in space (say).

In any case, we should see transmissions, during wars each side will pick up transmissions that need to be decrypted.

From what we understand of space-time manipulation, if that was possible the energy involved would be too much. Such forces suddenly coming into existence could be really bad for a planet if you say ignite the atmosphere or something you could wipe out the planet you are trying to study. And in an oxygen rich atmosphere, that is plausible. I do not know one could manage such a large force and keep it so localised. If possible, I woud think any dimensional doorway would have to be in space, and not close to anything, as we understand physics.

Edited by psyche101

Lets just hope that we dont have to pay the Russians to help us out the next time. Because there will be a next time.

You know, I think that might be the big hurdle, they are investing 2 billion over ten years, I reckon you might well be onto something there mate. :tu:

I saw no such reference, your post says:

It was the image in my post said Pentagon. When referring to ther ento being loads of videos of it.

Do you mean before or after the crash?

The legit part was nothing to do with the crash, nobody disputed 2 planes hits the 2 towers. They jsut dispute who actually did it, or let it happen.

It was the image in my post said Pentagon. When referring to ther ento being loads of videos of it.

I relied on the direct information though. Your post. No biggie, I know what you mean now. In my line of work I tend to rely on the specification not pictures. Just how I am wired.

The legit part was nothing to do with the crash, nobody disputed 2 planes hits the 2 towers. They jsut dispute who actually did it, or let it happen.

I was talking to someone last week who reckon no plane hit, a missile did. He also reckoned the nose comes out and goes back into the building.

These crazy people trying to absolve murderers just to paint their own government in a bad light. Bit silly really, I do wonder what gets into people at times.

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

After 9/11 everything changed. the world as we know it ceased to exist.....well, I guess for just a short time then people revert to being themselves. People are as crappy as they ever was, unfortunately.

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

Do they have to hide 100% of the time? Does it really matter if some earthlings saw them? Would they be exposed to the rest of the world? I think we all know the answer to that. Aliens know what's going on in this world. They know that some "crazy" UFOs witnesses would not be believable to other "sane" human. They're laughing their ass off at the comedy of disbelief.