Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
markdohle

Compelling NDE Story (Includes Encounter

7 posts in this topic

Compelling NDE Story (Includes Encounter With Jesus)

Edited by markdohle
2 people like this

Damn, which one is it?

Every culture and religion has an NDE where they meet their respective gods be it Allah, Krishna or whoever...perhaps the polytheists were right.

...or people be trippin'.

2 people like this

Damn, which one is it?

Every culture and religion has an NDE where they meet their respective gods be it Allah, Krishna or whoever...perhaps the polytheists were right.

...or people be trippin'.

I don't think people are tripping, but something that always been with us. God is not a thing or an object, so our beliefs will have something to do with these experiences. For me, the life review is the main point, how we treat others and in the life review we experience whatever we did to them as they experienced our actions, be it good, evil, painful or otherwise. I think it teaches us that we are connected at a level we don't understand. When Jesus said that "whatever you do to the least, you do unto me", I believe points to this reality. Other faiths and paths say much the same. Though Jesus is unique I believe. Of course many will disagree with this statement ;-).

peace

mark

This was not a NDE but I'd like to share it anyways. I was being persecuted by evil spirits, so I prayed to Jesus that he would not forget me and leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom in spirit behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection, of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

This was not a NDE but I'd like to share it anyways. I was being persecuted by evil spirits, so I prayed to Jesus that he would not forget me and leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom in spirit behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection, of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Powerful healing, thank you for sharing my friend.

peace

mark

I don't think people are tripping, but something that always been with us. God is not a thing or an object, so our beliefs will have something to do with these experiences. For me, the life review is the main point, how we treat others and in the life review we experience whatever we did to them as they experienced our actions, be it good, evil, painful or otherwise. I think it teaches us that we are connected at a level we don't understand. When Jesus said that "whatever you do to the least, you do unto me", I believe points to this reality. Other faiths and paths say much the same. Though Jesus is unique I believe. Of course many will disagree with this statement ;-).

peace

mark

And you would be right mark. Inturpretation of things in the spirit world where's the same goggles you do because what we whiteness really is not of this world. We can only try to understand if it is put into some kind of familure context.

1 person likes this

And you would be right mark. Inturpretation of things in the spirit world where's the same goggles you do because what we whiteness really is not of this world. We can only try to understand if it is put into some kind of familure context.

Thank you my friend.

peace

mark