Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the moon on google earth

musk

ive noticed on google earth that on the moon when it pops up the whole moon looks blurred except for one strip that you can plainly see and zoom in on now ive tried taking pics but unsuccesfully but i think this is a strip to cover something up there is a lil black structure that has seeped through and looks still covered up dodgely here are the co-ordinates

23 degrees 02'00.56" N 24 degress 49'48.39" W elevation -1653m eye alt 11.56km

yes that is the region can you see the black thing that you have pinned, theres another one on the top right hand corner where the big line is. i dunno what but it just seems a lil suss when you have something like this that were spose to be able to see and view but when we do its all blurred except for one line and when you explore to the poles as soon as you get even remotely close the hole pole just goes black so you can see nothing. i mean why would you hide something that everybody can see. also how were you able to take a pic of that and post up here i been trying to find out because when i view the stars i cant see them like i did before as soon as you zoom it disappears and i only just reinstalled it today too

Use the Prnt Screen Button on your keyboard paste the image into MS Paint crop and save as a JPEG file upload to a hosting service (tinypic for example) select the image insert on post editor and paste in the URL provided by tiny pic.

print_screen.png

Years ago some of the area around my house was like this then Google fixed it.they have to update the program.

• Like 1

The image of the surface is composed of thousands of photos pieced together. They are not all the same resolution, so when you zoom in there will be strips that are blurry and lower resolution than other areas. Nothing suss.

• Like 1