Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stop Alien Abductions

ErolPhoenix

I just have one question on alien abductions.

Exactly how many of us do they really need to probe/abduct?

I'd think the first one or two may have been enough.

Kind of full of ourselves, aren't we?

I like to think that at this point, they're just doing it for fun. :P

• Like 3

NO these aliens are part of a production company that travel to primitive cultures to perform all sorts of zany antics and publish them on their equivalent to YouTube.

It has become so popular with the civilians of the GALACTIC FEDERATION. That they had a referendum vote to change the laws of the 'PRIME DIRECTIVE' to allow this under the category of xenopsychological manipulation via the insertion of various technologies into primitive's various body cavities. It did have the provision that the object of study must have it's memory wiped but that has only been followed to a point. They, as part of the show, follow the 'test subject' afterwards to hear they're claims. It seems that abductees claims are quite hilarious to them.

Since some of the beings in the GALACTIC FEDERATION think that too many of the abductees are remembering so much they cancelled their planned trip to Earth to invite us. They thought it would be bad for diplomatic relations and are waiting until this silly fad wears out.

This is true, my guide said so.

Edited by Esoteric Toad

That typing is not my typing..Somehow it has come out that way..Aliens are not demons but there are some ET's that have the same kind of mind as a demon..The 'Laws' are 'Spiritual Laws' and being a Psychic/Clairvoyant I am able to access them. No they are not written down anywhere as such.. Asadora didn't understand your point.....Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels ARE able to stop the interference of Aliens and or Abductions..They are NOT ghosts..Spirit Guides are REAL SOLID beings but just on another vibration..They can intervene on your behalf as they did on mine and others...X

This is how you stop a real alien abduction.

Spirit Guides and Angels ARE REAL SOLID BEINGS but just on another vibration...They are able to interact on the same level as the ET's..The ET's are telepathic and so the Guides

can communicate with them..On that level they ARE able to intercede for you if you ask them. They cannot intercede if they are not asked due to the law of free will...But they can due

to the laws that govern these things intercede on your behalf and block these beings..These ET beings must comply once the Guides are involved as the 'Powers That Be' will physically intervene and stop the ET's from interfering with you..These 'Powers That Be' are other 'Spiritual Forces' that have the policing power and the means to employ it once you have asked

the right channels for assistance...Beings that belong to 'The Spiritual Hierarchy'..The Galactic Federation Of Light' and 'Other' 'Spiritual Beings' from other worlds and other dimensions that are more powerful than the ET's that belonging to the Darkness abuse human beings...

How exactly do your 'guides' stop abductions? How do spirits stop a physical event?

Spirit Guides and Angels ARE REAL SOLID BEINGS but just on another vibration...They are able to interact on the same level as the ET's..The ET's are telepathic and so the Guides

can communicate with them..On that level they ARE able to intercede for you if you ask them. They cannot intercede if they are not asked due to the law of free will...But they can due

to the laws that govern these things intercede on your behalf and block these beings..These ET beings must comply once the Guides are involved as the 'Powers That Be' will physically intervene and stop the ET's from interfering with you..These 'Powers That Be' are other 'Spiritual Forces' that have the policing power and the means to employ it once you have asked

the right channels for assistance...Beings that belong to 'The Spiritual Hierarchy'..The Galactic Federation Of Light' and 'Other' 'Spiritual Beings' from other worlds and other dimensions that are more powerful than the ET's that belonging to the Darkness abuse human beings...

I have asked something similar, i hope he comes back to answer.

Also many of the 'abductions' are 'Astral Abductions' that is the ET's responsible are taking your 'Spirit Body' or 'Energy Body' onto their ships without permission of the owners..So especially in these cases the Guides and Angels are in the perfect position to block them for you..Yes people are being abducted 'physically' but the majority of the time it is an 'Astral Body Abduction'..But of course many people are not aware of this and believe that they have been abducted physically..The 'Astral' or 'Energy' body is an exact duplicate of your physical body and so those who are not aware of even having an 'Astral' body believe it to be a physical event...

Spirit Guides and Angels ARE REAL SOLID BEINGS but just on another vibration...

Is that what people feel when they're anally probed?

• Like 2

Also many of the 'abductions' are 'Astral Abductions' that is the ET's responsible are taking your 'Spirit Body' or 'Energy Body' onto their ships without permission of the owners..So especially in these cases the Guides and Angels are in the perfect position to block them for you..Yes people are being abducted 'physically' but the majority of the time it is an 'Astral Body Abduction'..But of course many people are not aware of this and believe that they have been abducted physically..The 'Astral' or 'Energy' body is an exact duplicate of your physical body and so those who are not aware of even having an 'Astral' body believe it to be a physical event...

So ET`s are able to take your "spirit/energy body" but can be blocked by guides/angels? Apart form inside the head, where do these guides and angels come from and do none of these alleged abductees have any say over their own bodies or minds?

Have you watched the Penn and Teller video and if so, what is your reaction to that?

• Like 1

Is that what people feel when they're anally probed?

Tut tut. it seems they are not probed anally, but are probed with anal beads up their nostrils. (the video)

I wonder what Blossom Goodchild has to say about this.

I can feeeeel the love, I haaave seen the white cloud. it is channeling in mee! It feels like a long probe with beads on! :cry:

Edited by freetoroam

Why do the spirit guys need permission (because of free will), but the ET's don't?

because they have different ethical standards to the Spirit world.

wrong post replied too

I agree. You may enjoy this video. Note one woman who was not only immobilized, but paralyzed at the same time. :clap:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6_LsJX4Kg[/media]

I got a good Reptilian case from this program that represents the Exosocial aspect of the phenomenon. Exosocial is people who have relationships with ET beings. I'll post a topic about that later.

Again in order for someone to protect themsrelf from an abduction you need the necessary shielding to disrupt the acquisition process.

You can see how some humanoid occupants protect both their head and body wearing a one piece coverall type suit that is often reported.

pancakes4.JPG

1978melaria-gf2.jpg

A helmet like this with the proper shileding (radiation, microwaves) may work:

Polish+nuclear+waste+transport_550x309.jpg

So how does anyone know if this works? Let's say you are wearing the approved anti- abduction outfit why couldn't demons/aliens/guides or whatever just make you believe it worked and get on with their normal probing? Since there appears to be impossible to gather any sort of tangible evidence that they did anything at all.

Nope not buying it. My theory is as valid as anything else here.

Edited because I have no idea how to use the new keyboard I just installed on my Nexus 7.

Edited by Esoteric Toad

So how does anyone know if this works? Beyond the fact that neither of these beings have been proven to exist why couldn't the aliens. We demons or whatever might just make you believe it worked. Since there appears to be impossible to gather any sort of tangible evidence that they did anything at all.

Nope not buying it. My theory is as valid as anything else here.

There are a lot of alien abductions with physical trace evidence so it is a real physical phenomenon. A project like this would require R&D funding and also a test subject (abductee).

Check out the The Gundiah - Mackay Abduction as an example:

In this case there is a torn curtain and a singed bush by the beam often described by abductees for transport purposes. Beams in ET craft seem to have a multipurpose function.

There are a lot of alien abductions with physical trace evidence so it is a real physical phenomenon. A project like this would require R&D funding and also a test subject (abductee).

Check out the The Gundiah - Mackay Abduction as an example:

[media=]

[/media]

In this case there is a torn curtain and a singed bush by the beam often described by abductees for transport purposes. Beams in ET craft seem to have a multipurpose function.

All that case does is ask more questions. It's no doubt a love tringle that went bad. Plenty of evidence to support a hoax was found by police including hair dye, and the three had skipped town, although the police would still very much like to talk to them, and hand them a bill for the wasted time on investigating a hoax. Bill Chalker, Oz UFOlogist pointed out that half the story seems to be Hubbard's novel Mission Earth.

On October 4-5, 2002, the Fraser Coast Chronicle newspaper published an article asking, “Why did they do it?”, arguing that the affair had been a hoax and highlighted forensic issues that the police had found back in October 2001. The Tiaro police had a clear message: “The police file remains open and Sergeant Robert Maragna would love to talk to Amy, Keith and Petra and give them the bill for the hours of police time that went into investigating the alien abduction.” “There were too many inconsistencies in the story for it to be true,” said Sergeant Maragna. During a search of the property police had found black hair dye, paper towels and the burnt remains of two flood lights and electrical wiring in an incinerator about 20 meters from the annex. “The most damning evidence are the phone records,” said Sergeant Maragna. Calls came from a motel in Rockhampton, which is between Gundiah and Mackay, to the Gundiah home the day before. The police scenario had Amy already on her way to Mackay via the Rockhampton motel, with the black hair dye being used by Petra later to play the blond Amy. The newspaper also quoted the Tiaro mayor John Horrex, however, who still believed the alien story. In March 2003, civilian investigators were contacted by an overseas source who suggested events had to do with a Scientology mission to find a buried spaceship as described in “Mission Earth”, by Scientology’s founder L. Ron Hubbard. When investigators visited Tiaro police station back in October 2001, they were shown a notebook apparently owned by Petra which the police had removed from the Gundia property. The police were suspicious of some strange content they thought might be connected to the case. Chalker recognized some of its content as being related to Scientology, such the words ‘thetan’ and ‘clearing’. Recall that the Gundia property was called “Whispering Winds” - Hubbard lived out his last years on a remote property in the United States called “Whispering Winds”.

(*UFOlogist Vol. 10 #5, 2007, pg 30, Revelations, Keith Basterfield, AURA)

(Hair of the Alien, Bill Chalker, pgs 211-222)

(Fraser Coast Chronicle, Oct 5, 2002)

(New Idea, November 2001)

[Exempt from release, pursuant to section 44(1), are 9 Documents that have been located with the Queensland Police Service at the Tiaro Police Station, Chalker]

LINK - Police UFO reports.

• Like 1

Exosocial is people who have relationships with ET beings. *snip*

Please don't remind me. It was bar closing time and I thought she was green because she'd had a few too many.

As for any probing going on, well... Let's just say I took the role of Captain Kirk. :whistle:

• Like 2

How to stop alien abductions..

hmm.. its easy.. dont believe in them and you wont have delusions of being abducted.. its rather simple..

• Like 2

So ET`s are able to take your "spirit/energy body" but can be blocked by guides/angels? Apart form inside the head, where do these guides and angels come from and do none of these alleged abductees have any say over their own bodies or minds?

Have you watched the Penn and Teller video and if so, what is your reaction to that?

Yes they can take your Spirit/Energy Body and Yes the Guides and Angels CAN block this from happening if they are asked to. Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect. They are not a 'mental conception'..IN answer to the last part of your question the reason is that there are many 'LAWS' that govern the Earth at this time. It is up to people to know what their rights are. In the case of those that are being abducted they are not aware what their rights are and so the ET's are able to take them. This is why I am doing what I am doing so that through education people may come to realize that they DO indeed have the right to say NO.All they need do is ASK for the intervention of their Guides/Angels or The Galactic Federation Of Light. If they do not ask, then these 'Powers' are not allowed to interfere ...

Why do the spirit guys need permission (because of free will), but the ET's don't?

Someone answered this question earlier but I cannot see where their post is. His answer was correct in that Spirit Guides/Angels and The Galactic Federation Of Light have'' different 'Ethical' standards than the ET's have'' and so this is the reason why

Someone answered this question earlier but I cannot see where their post is. His answer was correct in that Spirit Guides/Angels and The Galactic Federation Of Light have'' different 'Ethical' standards than the ET's have'' and so this is the reason why

That was me.

because they have different ethical standards to the Spirit world.

See, i was right.

Yes they can take your Spirit/Energy Body and Yes the Guides and Angels CAN block this from happening if they are asked to. Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect. They are not a 'mental conception'..IN answer to the last part of your question the reason is that there are many 'LAWS' that govern the Earth at this time. It is up to people to know what their rights are. In the case of those that are being abducted they are not aware what their rights are and so the ET's are able to take them. This is why I am doing what I am doing so that through education people may come to realize that they DO indeed have the right to say NO.All they need do is ASK for the intervention of their Guides/Angels or The Galactic Federation Of Light. If they do not ask, then these 'Powers' are not allowed to interfere ...

if they actually DO exist in the REAL world, is there any way you can prove that to us? it should not be hard to do if they are not a 'mental conception'.

Can you give me an example of one of these laws and where it came from?