Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stop Alien Abductions

ErolPhoenix

The Galatic Federation of Light

*just shakes head*

• Like 1

abducties could take a note from the terrorists..... strap a bomb to urself before bed... then if you get abducted you can first of all get revenge but you also get to answer all these freakin questions when you bring a saucer down in an urban setting !

Where are these laws from and are they written down anywhere where i can see them?

Do you see any written law that says you will be born and then die? Is there a law saying every human will be unique not all the same? Free you cannot have such a law written down lol!

About the story about aliens abducting people? Where are they, how did they get here? From where are they, why didnt NASA or any other astronomer picked them up? Are they physical, or the dimensional? What is their agenda with abductions?

Please do reply since you said you are a medium you must be connected to universal hub...

Do you see any written law that says you will be born and then die? Is there a law saying every human will be unique not all the same? Free you cannot have such a law written down lol!

When i was born, when I die and my uniqueness do not need laws, they are part of nature.

I have not claimed that any of these are laws.

You have asked him if they are physical, he has said " Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect.

I would have imagined that they would have some sort of scripture in writing, like with all the religions. But I could be wrong!

But after seeing this "The Galatic Federation of Light" then googling it and finding this"

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings.

4.5 millions years later and they are still trying to spread the truth???

ShakeHead_ZPDD8V.gif

But after seeing this "The Galatic Federation of Light" then googling it and finding this"

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings.

ShakeHead_ZPDD8V.gif

Sounds like the founders are Green Lantern fans.

• Like 1

Sounds like the founders are Green Lantern fans.

Yes, but what the reckoning that someone will come back and say that Bill Finger and Martin Nodell stole the idea from the 4.5 million year old Galatic Federation of Light creators?

• Like 1

I wish people on U.M. would stop posting all this total mind blowing K-rap.They must have very vivid imaginations to even think up this rubbish. My "spirit guide" is on permanent holiday, and my "guardian angel" has gone walk-about,so if Aliens want to show up and abduct me,I guess I've had it, or maybe a good kick in the goolies would sort them out.

If you had to pick one thing you liked about the abductions, it would be the probing wouldn't it?

UUUMMMMM PROBING !! YEAH !! :tu::clap:

:alien:

Edited by mfrmboy

About the story about aliens abducting people? Where are they, how did they get here? From where are they, why didnt NASA or any other astronomer picked them up? Are they physical, or the dimensional? What is their agenda with abductions?

Please do reply since you said you are a medium you must be connected to universal hub...

These Aliens are from different parts of the universe. They can get here with their advanced space vehicles..Some are inter dimensional beings but many are Aliens from this galaxy,like the Grey's for instance. Their technology is far more advanced than ours and this is why they can not easily be detected by our Satellites or Radar or Scanning equipment ..Their agenda as regards to Abductions is to create fear and suffering..Simple as that. The Galactic Federation and The Spiritual Hierarchy can help those who fall victim to these creatures if they are asked to by the individual. I hope this answers your questions Love and Light x

if they actually DO exist in the REAL world, is there any way you can prove that to us? it should not be hard to do if they are not a 'mental conception'.

Can you give me an example of one of these laws and where it came from?

There are many thousands of Mediums and Psychics and Clairvoyants that 'prove' the existence of a Spiritual World everyday through evidence You could start there if you are really interested. A few examples of Spiritual Laws that govern our world and many others are: The Law Of Free Will: The Law Of Karma: The Law Of Non Interference : The Law Of Attraction. These are just a few of The Spiritual Laws that govern our world. Those in the Spiritual circles will know of these 'Laws' as the information is out there for those who are genuinely interested to find out..L&L

if they actually DO exist in the REAL world, is there any way you can prove that to us? it should not be hard to do if they are not a 'mental conception'.

Can you give me an example of one of these laws and where it came from?

These 'Laws' come from 'The Spiritual Hierarchy' and or 'The Galactic Federation Of Light' or 'The White Brotherhood'. These organisations are made up of Ascended Beings,Master's and Beings Of Light' including 'Ascended Masters' and 'The Angelic Realm'

When i was born, when I die and my uniqueness do not need laws, they are part of nature.

I have not claimed that any of these are laws.

You have asked him if they are physical, he has said " Guides and Angels are REAL and are as solid as you and I but just on another vibration..They actually DO exist in the REAL world and have a REAL effect.

I would have imagined that they would have some sort of scripture in writing, like with all the religions. But I could be wrong!

ShakeHead_ZPDD8V.gif

Yes,because Mankind has gone through many different stages of evolution and is at present in a time of Darkness. The Earth is a Free Will planet that has the right to know what it's options are...Therefore The Galactic Federation Of Light needs to keep on informing us about Earth's situation due to these different stages of evolution that Mankind invariably goes through..Just like different 'Holy Men' have come to the Earth at different stages in Mankind's Growth to Enlighten us and Guide us into a more Spiritual Evolution..

There are many thousands of Mediums and Psychics and Clairvoyants that 'prove' the existence of a Spiritual World everyday through evidence You could start there if you are really interested. A few examples of Spiritual Laws that govern our world and many others are: The Law Of Free Will: The Law Of Karma: The Law Of Non Interference : The Law Of Attraction. These are just a few of The Spiritual Laws that govern our world. Those in the Spiritual circles will know of these 'Laws' as the information is out there for those who are genuinely interested to find out..L&L

and yet not a one of those many thousands of mediums and psychics can acrually prove to an accepted scientific standard their ability.

Well colour me a cynic, but if their powers are genuine then they can be proven in a strictly controlled study.

• Like 1

and yet not a one of those many thousands of mediums and psychics can acrually prove to an accepted scientific standard their ability.

Well colour me a cynic, but if their powers are genuine then they can be proven in a strictly controlled study.

If there were really nothing genuine to the abilities of Psychics/Clairvoyants and Mediums then why would government agencies such as the police and certain covert operations within the U.S.A and at one point Russia employ them..Because they are aware that their abilities ARE genuine and can be very useful when all other options have been exhausted. Remote viewers and Psychics were regularly used by both the U.S.A and Russia during the Cold War...L&L

If there were really nothing genuine to the abilities of Psychics/Clairvoyants and Mediums then why would government agencies such as the police and certain covert operations within the U.S.A and at one point Russia employ them..Because they are aware that their abilities ARE genuine and can be very useful when all other options have been exhausted. Remote viewers and Psychics were regularly used by both the U.S.A and Russia during the Cold War...L&L

as far as I am aware.. there has actually been no crime solved by a psychic.. clairvoyants or a medium..

To be fair, though, just because something hasn't worked has never stopped Governments from millions on them ....

Do you understand what the word research means?

Apparently abilities were so useful they stopped funding the studies.

http://www.lfr.org/lfr/csl/library/airreport.pdf

Do you understand what the word research means?

Apparently abilities were so useful they stopped funding the studies.

http://www.lfr.org/l...y/airreport.pdf

Hello Ryleh,

have you read the report?

there are some interesting sections.

worth noting the uses of the phenomenon and why it cannot be used for intelligence gathering which was the unltimate purpose. Also worth noting the statistical success of the laboratory effort even though it never reached the definitve/conclusive stage. Even if it had, worth noting again that this did not/would not constitute a success for its intended purpose.

As for the subjective influence in results....surely they dictated the 'settings' in which experiments were to be conducted...to then say they are not good experiments in providing absolute proof kind of makes the tests worthless in the first instance dont you think?

To be fair to you all..I am not here to engage in lengthy debates about 'Psychic Abilities', or to attempt to prove their genuineness to anyone . I am only here to 'Help' those who have had or are having genuine trouble with said 'Aliens' or 'Alien Abductions' L&L

These Aliens are from different parts of the universe. They can get here with their advanced space vehicles..Some are inter dimensional beings but many are Aliens from this galaxy,like the Grey's for instance. Their technology is far more advanced than ours and this is why they can not easily be detected by our Satellites or Radar or Scanning equipment ..Their agenda as regards to Abductions is to create fear and suffering..Simple as that. The Galactic Federation and The Spiritual Hierarchy can help those who fall victim to these creatures if they are asked to by the individual. I hope this answers your questions Love and Light x

hello, may I ask why? (in regards to the bolded part)

Ok thanks so far... but can you be more specific, where is their homeworld? Or better how many homeworlds are there and how many races are there?

How can one contact this federation ? And are these creatures all humanoids?

Recently i havent heard of any abductions anymore in past year or so, did they stop? And why? Wouldnt it be better to invade entire planet or spread a viral agent?

This is strange how could they spread fear and suffering if people wont believe these victims anyway?