Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Design my next tattoo

PurPlEpEoplEatR

Was hoping that some of you could design my next tattoo for me. Ive been looking for something like I want on the net to put together pieces to make my own, but just isnt working.. (Not sure if that made sense, but anyhow).

I would Like the Tattoo to have Egyptian symbols in it, I like the eye of horrus sign, heard it means Wisdom. Would also like the sign for truth on there too, whatever that symbol might be. I would like a pyramid, with maybe a sun glaring over the top of it.. Maybe half over the top point of the pyramid?

Thanks to all that help.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diebytheflyguy

• TooFarGone

• PurPlEpEoplEatR

• chico del nacho

The Om is a pretty cool symbol. I means spiritual knowledge. And "OM Mani Padme Hum" means enlightenment, which applies to truth... So you could encorporate Tibetan Buddhist and Egyptian symbols to make an awsome tattoo...

This site is cool. Look around for some symbols.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

If you could get someone with photoshop to erase the text, it would be a perfect background to layer your preferred symbols onto it...

[attachmentid=6267]

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

the egyptians liked cats. that's my only correlation. get this as a tattoo, i dare you.

[attachmentid=6284]

if you don't mind waiting, I could make one for you on friday, how's that?

plus, what is your favorite color, quote, and do you have any pics that you want me to use?

Thanks for all the reply's guys. I have about a month to draw this one up. Its going to cover my whole back. So I definatly have time to wait for if you would like to draw them up.

Diebytheflyguy: ya that pyramid with the sun behind it is almost perfect. I would like a slightly bigger sun. Once again thanks for everyone's input, and keep it coming =)..

Yea, I drew something up for you, but I got my computer fixed a little bit ago, and I noticed (when adding programs back on) I dont have the software for my scanner... disgust.gif... It's now collecting dust...

I traced the image of the pyramid and water onto a piece of paper and made the sun bigger. I used the sun as the eye on the Eye Of Horus, which, I blended with an Ankh... It looks pretty cool... If you want it to be a full back tattoo maybe you should add lyrics from a song, a quote, or a poem, cause it will look bare... Or you could create a psychedelic background so you use all the space wisely...

Edited by Diebytheflyguy