Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

England - India

spud the mackem

Instead of apologising I'd much rather prefer a PM to go and restablish us as a superpower thanks.

Lol. Sorry, I forgot for a while there that you have no heart ;)

We were never a superpower though, and never will be.

I see from the news that Call-me-Dave is apologising (yes - another apology!) to the Indians for the Amritsar massacre of 1919. Fair enough, but will India be apologising for the atrocities committed by Indian troops and civilians during the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 and the 'Black Hole of Calcutta' incident of 1756? Don't hold your breath!

(1) Oh Sahib, How can I apologise,I am just a poor Punka Wallah.

I boarded a train and an Indian Lady sat down opposite, she shut her eyes and her head went back, I thought she had died until I noticed the red spot on her forehead and realised that she had just gone into "Stand by Mode".....

• Like 1

The problem for the Government of the UK is that India will be a 'Super-power' by the middle of this century.

The days of the American Empire are coming to an end, just like the British Empire died around 1948/1950.

So the British HAS to make friends with India.

Otherwise it will be just another backwater country, struggling to survive.

The future world will be Indian & Chinese. Follow the Big Corporations, they are investing in these two countries, and where the money goes, is the future.

Americia and the UK, and most of the EU are history.

All Empires fall.

Max.

The problem for the Government of the UK is that India will be a 'Super-power' by the middle of this century.

The days of the American Empire are coming to an end, just like the British Empire died around 1948/1950.

So the British HAS to make friends with India.

Otherwise it will be just another backwater country, struggling to survive.

The future world will be Indian & Chinese. Follow the Big Corporations, they are investing in these two countries, and where the money goes, is the future.

Americia and the UK, and most of the EU are history.

All Empires fall.

Max.

America is not and never has been an Empire, Dont worry about India,most of the brains are here, look in any Hospitals,chemists,schools, small village shops,post offices,and you will find a smiling Indian face,they're everywhere even some of the news readers are Indian.