Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea to South Korea: Stop being crazy!

Corp

U.S. envoy Laura E. Kennedy tweeted later that the North's comments had been "offensive."

US envoys should not be "tweeting" anything. Does she think she's Paris Hilton or something??

Hate to say, as I'm generally against war,N. Korea is gonna have to be put down, probably better to do it sooner than later.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

I believe the only thing stopping it at this point is a green light from China. It will be an air war however. I doubt America will send many boots back to that Peninsula unless the current ones get into trouble.

If your words are hollow that makes you even more dangerous because then dont know what to believe. So best to take what he says as gospel.

Edited by AsteroidX

EE35D2CD-F846-470B-9296-CB63229D14D1-11017-00000D1B0DB3669A.jpg

'BY MY ETERNAL PRESIDENTAL GRANDFATHER AND MY FATHER'S UNICORN I SAY YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONES! NOW I WILL BOWL A PERFECT GAME OF GOLF LIKE MY FATHER. GOTTA SHOOT DOES HOOPS.'

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

I have that saved on my computer and use it as my screensaver from time to time. Thank You Hasina.

Best Leader for Best Korea !!Elections in 75 years watch and see your ballot is in the mail if you live there. Its been promised to the people. :alien:

Edited by AsteroidX

North South East West it will never end, not in our life time anyway so just move the car and go about your daily chores. :gun:

• Like 1

I dont want to work today therefore I wont. You ever done fenceline. Its a crap job and I need to get motivated.

I wouldn't sneer at them too quickly; wait until Iran has sold them a few dozen Qaher-313s. Then we'll see who's laughing on the other side of their faces. :unsure2:

I dont want to work today therefore I wont. You ever done fenceline. Its a crap job and I need to get motivated.

Well lying around in bathtub wont cut it . lol :tu:

Im snacking not lying around. Want a cheeto ?

U.S. envoy Laura E. Kennedy tweeted later that the North's comments had been "offensive."

US envoys should not be "tweeting" anything. Does she think she's Paris Hilton or something??

Hate to say, as I'm generally against war,N. Korea is gonna have to be put down, probably better to do it sooner than later.

Cant "put them down" with Big Daddy China standing behind them. They come up to the "line in the sand" but wont overstep.