Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

preacherman76

Americans training Americans to kill Americans. Never thought I would see the day.

• Like 1

Americans training Americans to kill Americans. Never thought I would see the day.

LAPD

Ruby Ridge, Waco....That college back in the 60's ...

• Like 1

Yes. They think us white folk are a big threat. Actually.

I think it's more that they're worried about racial profiling/being called racists.

I think it's more that they're worried about racial profiling/being called racists.

Youd be thinking wrong. I imagine if we actually could get to the site they have other targets of other scenarios/ethnicities as well and this was a new line ordered up by DHS.

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

To train people not to hesitate shooting someone that is clearly posing a threat to them.

And for all you people who are saying that the old man has a "right" to point a shotgun at a cop if the cop is in his home, you try doing it and see what happens.

• Like 1

I'm kind of confused... What kind of targets are they supposed to train to shoot at, in your opinion? People with out guns?

The point isn't guns. It's that it's your average law abiding citizen fed up with tyranny and the need to desensitize the troops that would normally side with the people. I'm surprise that they don't have a target like this:

http://i.istockimg.c...nting-a-gun.jpg

Or even this one:

http://files.schumin...fawkes-mask.jpg

• Like 1

I find this creepy if not outright sickening. You can't just photo shop in guns and make ordinary citizens threats or "targets". I mean, would any of those people pictured actually be pointing guns at LEO's? Unless those same officials were trying to forcibily remove their guns...

It wasn't that long ago that targets of pregnant women were supposed to still be whole at the end of a shooting session, and that shooting one ment that you failed. Now they are the main threat? Or are we just training our police to not hesistate to shoot the very people they are paid to protect?

I think that a pregnant woman in her own home (as depicted) has every right to point a gun at whomever enters her home without her consent.

BINGO!

• Like 2

I find this creepy if not outright sickening. You can't just photo shop in guns and make ordinary citizens threats or "targets". I mean, would any of those people pictured actually be pointing guns at LEO's? Unless those same officials were trying to forcibily remove their guns...

It wasn't that long ago that targets of pregnant women were supposed to still be whole at the end of a shooting session, and that shooting one ment that you failed. Now they are the main threat? Or are we just training our police to not hesistate to shoot the very people they are paid to protect?

I think that a pregnant woman in her own home (as depicted) has every right to point a gun at whomever enters her home without her consent.

It's a ******* target for christs sake. Where are you getting this whole "entering her house without her consent" bull****? It's a piece of paper designed to train people to not hesitate shooting someone posing a threat. The goal of training is to prepare them for anything.

Or they know that most of thier officers will have less qualms with shooting minorities, or that white people with guns outnumber minority gun owners.

I just love the government.

That is a likely scenario Stellar. Recent history has an old man holed up in a bunker with a young boy and they were able to extract him using tactical training techniques.

So the fact the old man has a gun and is willing to defend his home is not an obscure idea in America.

• Like 1

BINGO!

Bingo? Since when are police officers supposed to protect someone pointing a gun and shooting at them?

And you know what's ironic? If that old man was an old black man, I bet everyone would be ok with it and would believe he represents a drug dealer.

Stellar honestly you are sounding like a troll.

Dont mind us white folk while we throw up our race card please.

• Like 2

It's a ******* target for christs sake. Where are you getting this whole "entering her house without her consent" bull****? It's a piece of paper designed to train people to not hesitate shooting someone posing a threat. The goal of training is to prepare them for anything.

You won't object until they shoot you.
  • Like 1

It does seem a little creepy, but that is what it comes down to. We make our own targets...some days it might be Mickey Mouse, others it could be a politician or the days most wanted. It's just a target.

Those arent paper targets btw. There scenario targets.

Ruby Ridge, Waco....That college back in the 60's ...

To me these targets look more like or represent a people fighting a Tyrant government using there 2nd amendment. These targets to me look like innocent citizens fighting a stormtrooper police force. Isn't what we don't want a nazi style police force trained to kill people it was once there to protect.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 7

To train people not to hesitate shooting someone that is clearly posing a threat to them.

And for all you people who are saying that the old man has a "right" to point a shotgun at a cop if the cop is in his home, you try doing it and see what happens.

So a man doesn't have the right to defend himself on his own property? Cops, like every one else, are human - and are often used or manipulated for different ends. A cop can be no more tyrannical than a politician. Does that mean all cops are bad? No. There are some very friendly, fun loving, peaceful cops who just want to do their job with no trouble. But let's say a cop has orders to confiscate your weapons and forcefully enters your property - what would you do? Do you believe a man has no right to defend himself on his own land just because the person going after him, albeit crooked, is still a "cop"?

Petty titles mean little when the ones meant to serve you turn against your best interests.

The definition of forcing someone to comply with something extrajudicial or against their will is tyranny.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 1

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

Because the scenario could happen. Call comes in, LEO comes onto the scene, homeowner has a firearm and automatically trains it on whoever walks through the door. I know that if I were using a firearm in a home defense senario, the first LEO to open the door might be looking down the barrel at a hostile person. Or report comes in about a kid in the yard with a gun and the cops come on the scene weapons drawn because they don't know what to expect. Mom on the playground decides the courts are not going to take away her kids and uses a gun to try to keep them. Cops go onto the property of a cranky old man, and the old man tells them to get the eff off, waving a shotgun at them. Or a whole bunch of other plausible Non-traditional hostile scenarios.

Really, we read in the news about situations like these.

Again without more information, I'm not trying to make any comment about the whole thing. I was just suggesting some scenarios that would be plausible. And really the thread is moving too fast for me to keep up with, heh.

• Like 4

Because the scenario could happen. Call comes in, LEO comes onto the scene, homeowner has a firearm and automatically trains it on whoever walks through the door. I know that if I were using a firearm in a home defense senario, the first LEO to open the door might be looking down the barrel at a hostile person. Or report comes in about a kid in the yard with a gun and the cops come on the scene weapons drawn because they don't know what to expect. Mom on the playground decides the courts are not going to take away her kids and uses a gun to try to keep them. Cops go onto the property of a cranky old man, and the old man tells them to get the eff off, waving a shotgun at them. Or a whole bunch of other plausible Non-traditional hostile scenarios.

Really, we read in the news about situations like these.

Again without more information, I'm not trying to make any comment about the whole thing. I was just suggesting some scenarios that would be plausible. And really the thread is moving too fast for me to keep up with, heh.

Fair enough.

That is a likely scenario Stellar. Recent history has an old man holed up in a bunker with a young boy and they were able to extract him using tactical training techniques.

This is a bit different. This old man was held up in a bunker. He wasn't in a position to "surprise" law enforcement. He was a known target in a bunker.

So the fact the old man has a gun and is willing to defend his home is not an obscure idea in America.

Now you're getting it. The government isn't afraid of someone held up in a bunker. They are afraid of those that believe in the Constitution and are willing to stand up to tyranny.

• Like 2