Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More emotes please?

rashore

I wasn't sure where to put this since a suggestion and not a problem... But I was wondering if there could be some emote additions. I dunno if anything can be added or not to the standard bar, but I figure it can't hurt to ask....

ghost

zombie

A stop sign or stop motion smiley

a red herring or fish

Some sort of please pause or wait kind of emote... A chill out emote

Thanks for the consideration of looking at this :)

Edited by rashore
  • Like 1

Get some off the internet and host them someplace like photobucket then link to them. I do.

• Like 2

Get some off the internet and host them someplace like photobucket then link to them. I do.

I've just seen an appropriate one for UM.

A spitting your sides and rolling about on the ground smiley.

Edited by Medium Brown

This is what I would recommend. As one who has run a few forums myself, I know how tedious adding new ones can be. And you can't please everyone with your choices. I have a Photobucket account like Hilander does and link them whenever you want to use them.

Bling had a thread going a few months ago where she shared a lot of hers and others did the same.

pie.gif

Agree that you can`t please everyone and they have to go in context to the thread or what and who you are answering. Very wide range of subjects on here and replies...it has to fit.