Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Supporters Say the Darndest Things

Yamato

Neither side of center has a monopoly on the solutions to our problems; they both have a near-monopoly on the problems though.

US politics must triangulate. Two-dimensional thinking must replace this linear one dimensional bipolarity where we think that the solutions lie somewhere on a line between left and right. The problems lie there. The solutions are out there, on a field somewhere. Far, far away from this one-dimensional belief system the establishment has so carefully indoctrinated our people to have. The Republicans are proven failures. They had the White House. They had the Senate. They had the House. Simultaneously. And they didn't solve anything. They only perpetuated and grew the biggest problems we already had. Obama is riding on the coattails of previous failures, and the failures expand with every new puppet we elect.

The democrats had all three and trillions of tax dollars and didn't improve one thing. Nothing. This is teh biggest crinminal theft in history and you blame teh republicans? Not a word from theress when trillions of dollars disappear down a rat hole. Obama has spent $7T in 4 years and unemployment went up and our credut rating went down. He goot everything he wanted and we are in far worse shape than 4 years ago.

A promary destroyer of rthe economy was teh housing market failure an dthat can be laid squarely on democrat shoulders. Teh republicans definitely dropped the ball when they had the house and senate and the debt went up for sure and the press and many many republicans screamed about it. I did for sure but I am a conservative, not a republican. Not a peep from teh press when teh demccrats do far worse. Where did trillions of dollars go? The banks, the brokers and overseas. Massive democrat slush fund.

I'll tell you why I support Obama, because the alternative was Mitt.Thank god we dodged that bullet!

The democrats had all three

they had unassailable majorities for three weeks. It's hard to get a lot done in so short a time.

they had unassailable majorities for three weeks. It's hard to get a lot done in so short a time.

Tell me what they asked for that they didn't get?

Edited by Merc14

It`s more than clear the dems and the cons shake hands the same way with the bankers. Both are as corrupt as each other. The US is FUBAR no matter the party. Canada Might have to hire Mexicans to gaurd the Canadian border from Americans lol

• Like 1

Tell me what they asked for that they didn't get?

I don't follow all bills introduced. I'm sure it's pretty easy to find. It's clear that the Republicans took it to an entirely new level of obstruction.

Here's just a few http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/12/05/17-bills-that-likely-would-have-passed-the-senate-if-it-didnt-have-the-filibuster/

senate-filibuster.jpg

*snip* Do a LOT of research, which you won't, and understand that the republicans couldn't filibuster anything during Barry's 1st two years. Then read my original question and tell me what exactly Barry and the Dems didn't get passed that mattered. Ten bucks he asks another question or posts a stupid graph. *snip* educate us on the program that the republicans denied the republic, that Barry pushed, that would have saved us. Please, do it now NJ. :whistle:

Edited by Paranoid Android
Removed inflammatory remarks

I don't follow all bills introduced. I'm sure it's pretty easy to find. It's clear that the Republicans took it to an entirely new level of obstruction.

Here's just a few http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/12/05/17-bills-that-likely-would-have-passed-the-senate-if-it-didnt-have-the-filibuster/

senate-filibuster.jpg

Thats actually scary as no party really gives a crap about you.

• Like 3

NJ and ?are zealots, They are no better than creationists that think men road dinosaurs 6000 years ago. The new religion in America is politics and Obama is the Pope. The guy is infallible as is the Pope. It is bizarre if only attached to religion, apparently, but there you have it. Define a zealous religious fanatic and then define a modern democrat and tell me the difference. I'll post a thousand videos to your one.

NJ and ?are zealots, They are no better than creationists that think men road dinosaurs 6000 years ago. The new religion in America is politics and Obama is the Pope. The guy is infallible as is the Pope. It is bizarre if only attached to religion, apparently, but there you have it. Define a zealous religious fanatic and then define a modern democrat and tell me the difference. I'll post a thousand videos to your one.

Ok I will bite show one.... I thought the religion in America was money.

No, she'll just accept death instead.

Probably better for her. Otherwise she might end up polluting the gene pool.

The democrats had all three and trillions of tax dollars and didn't improve one thing. Nothing. This is teh biggest crinminal theft in history and you blame teh republicans? Not a word from theress when trillions of dollars disappear down a rat hole. Obama has spent $7T in 4 years and unemployment went up and our credut rating went down. He goot everything he wanted and we are in far worse shape than 4 years ago.

A promary destroyer of rthe economy was teh housing market failure an dthat can be laid squarely on democrat shoulders. Teh republicans definitely dropped the ball when they had the house and senate and the debt went up for sure and the press and many many republicans screamed about it. I did for sure but I am a conservative, not a republican. Not a peep from teh press when teh demccrats do far worse. Where did trillions of dollars go? The banks, the brokers and overseas. Massive democrat slush fund.

I blame both parties 100% of the time. So yes, I blame the Republicans. How can you not? <insert random diatribe of partisan cherry pickings here>

Reagan was a "conservative" and he sent deficit spending through the roof. I'm a real conservative. I'm frugal. I'm preservative. I pay my bills, in full and on time. I believe in conserving the best of yesterday and today to have a better tomorrow. These "conservatives" the likes of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Christie, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter and so many more names I could drop couldn't conserve their way out of a wet paper bag.

I hear far too few peeps in the media year after year no matter who's in charge. The media is a mouthpiece for the establishment and you've been hoodwinked into thinking that only half of it is responsible for what ails us. The Czars were started under Bush. The federal stimulus was started under Bush. The bailouts were started under Bush. The wars were started under Bush. The Medicare drug welfare was started under Bush. The record deficits were started under Bush. TARP was started under Bush. I can go on and on. Obama has done little else but keep serving you the same vat of Kool Aid our Republican government was pouring for us. The only thing that "conservative" Mitt Romney had to say about spending was to complain about Obama's spending cuts. Wake up! There is no partisan solution, there's only partisan wastes of breath.

If you're a conservative and not a republican, then tell me, what conservative non-Republicans you'd vote for.

• Like 2

Ok I will bite show one.... I thought the religion in America was money.

Watch the evening news for chrissakes. Bob Woodward has been threatened by the president's office and the press hasn't blown a gasket. In fact, MSNBC has started calling Woodward an old, out of touch, fool. When did you ever see that coming? Woodward is a saint to the liberal press but they are abandoning him to gain favor from the White House. Explain that.

Do a LOT of research, which you won't, and understand that the republicans couldn't filibuster anything during Barry's 1st two years.

You have a lot of problems with facts. I would suggest that YOU do a lot of research and you fill find that no such supermajority existed. I have posted it many times and ways here on UM.

https://538refugees.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/the-democratic-super-majority-myth/

Then read my original question and tell me what exactly Barry and the Dems didn't get passed that mattered.

I already did answer your question. If you'd open your eyes, you'd have seen the link to a number of bills that failed.

Bob Woodward has been threatened by the president's office and the press hasn't blown a gasket. In fact, MSNBC has started calling Woodward an old, out of touch, fool.

well, because he is. And an attention whore http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/bob-woodward-emails-white-house-threat_n_2781052.html

... why am i thinking of FOGHORN LEGHORN?

the South, i say, the South will riiiiiiiiise agin! :whistle:

• Like 1