Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Flight from London

OverSword

The article is about London, and I will hold my hands up that i am one of those who have left the capital for a better way of life, but in England and not abroad.

The reason is because we had become the minority. The immigrants are breeding far more than we are, you just need to go to one of the London hospitals or inner city schools to see that, you do not need stats.

Our annual holiday was always the Isle of Sheppey or Camber Sands. No wonder so many wanted to go to Spain when they got the chance for the sun. :cry:

Edited by freetoroam

The article is about London, and I will hold my hands up that i am one of those who have left the capital for a better way of life, but in England and not abroad.

The reason is because we had become the minority. The immigrants are breeding far more than we are, you just need to go to one of the London hospitals or inner city schools to see that, you do not need stats.

Our annual holiday was always the Isle of Sheppey or Camber Sands. No wonder so many wanted to go to Spain when they got the chance for the sun. :cry:

Yes, isn't it about time the authorities changed the name from 'The National Health Service' to 'The International Health Service'?

• Like 2

Yes, isn't it about time the authorities changed the name from 'The National Health Service' to 'The International Health Service'?

have you been reading my husbands post on an old forum? haha, that is exactly what he has said many a time.

have you been reading my husbands post on an old forum? haha, that is exactly what he has said many a time.

I may well have done, :yes:. By the way, have you ever wondered when watching one of those London hospital 'fly on the wall' documentaries why so many of the people walking around in the background request to have their faces blurred out?

Possibly a little over-melodramatic. Besides, what's so special about "White" people?

Well, besides cultural and biological differences, they are reproducing below replacement rate. Caucasians are an endangered sub-species. As an environmentalist I recognize the importance of biodiversity.

There haven't been any pure bred Anglo-Saxons for a good while.

The anthropological term Caucasian is more encompassing and useful than white, especially since skin colour is the least useful trait in discerning race. And to preempt the usual cry of "there's no such thing as race" here's the anthropological science.

Allt his nonsense about "british culture under threat"; how much of that do we actually have to owe to people who were or were descended from immigrants themselves?

That's a non sequitur.

• Like 1

From the artilce:

• Census figures show that 620,000 white Britons left the capital in a decade
  • White Britons are the minority in London for the first time
  • They make up 45 per cent of London's population, with Asians being the second largest group

More than 600,000 white British Londoners have left the capital in a decade.

Census figures show that between 2001 and 2011 the level of ‘white flight’ reached 620,000.

It is the equivalent of a city the size of Glasgow – made up entirely of white Britons – moving out of the capital.

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

We are all just people regardless of color so should/does this bother anyone?

It bothers me that whites are now a minority in their own capital city and that London is filling up with all sorts of Tom, Dick and Abduls from all over the world, many of whom can't even speak English and just come here to claim our generous benefits.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

Besides, what's so special about "White" people?

If anybody said that sentence and just replaced the word "white" with the word "black" you'd be accusing them of racism and being members of the BNP.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 3

It bothers me that whites are now a minority in their own capital city and that London is filling up with all sorts of Tom, Dick and Abduls from all over the world, many of whom can't even speak English and just come here to claim our generous benefits.

"Tom, Dick and Abduls"?? What decade do you live in??!

• Like 1

There is a difference today than the days of "discovery". Today we have people coming from other continents, hence races and they are not coming here to discover our culture.

We can go through history and discuss the British and Europeans going to other continents, but that was a completely different reason as to why people are coming here today.

It might be a different reason but it's totally related which is what I believe you were trying to deny.

"Tom, Dick and Abduls"?? What decade do you live in??!

What does the decade we live in have to do with anything?