Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
OverSword

Gun control originally for repressing blacks

69 posts in this topic

well i have to disagree entirely.

would you personaly take a pill if someone you never seen before came up to you and said," take this you will like it, trust me".

YES.

why do you not take responcibuility for your action?? oh i know, cuz there is a white man you can blame

oh and i do take responsibility for my actions, lol yes blame everything on the white man he is to blame 100%... oi once again never said that either.... shame its so hard for people to read here.

would you personaly take a pill if someone you never seen before came up to you and said," take this you will like it, trust me".

this has to do with what exactly? are you going to give me 50 thousand dollars for float and a bag of pills after i try one? cause you know 50 grand to someone who has NOTHING is a damn good selling point.

Before the Civil War, blacks were never allowed to own guns.

Well, naturally. Who would arm their slaves? Especially if they are being treated as most of them were back then.

Not all blacks were slaves. Some blacks even owned slaves.

Society and our Govmnt bears the brunt of the blame for this problem. Without hope of a future comes Hopelessness with a capitol H. With these CIA induced drugs comes an escape from the trap of hopelessness. Noone says you have a choice to pick up the crack pipe or the needle. But you have no choice to endure the despair of inner city poverty. And unless youve been there done that then Im not gonna be the one to call them out for using drugs or making a fast buck off them.

Until I see some figures on Black legal vs illegal gun ownership Im not buying. Gun control is all about us whiteys.

1 person likes this

And I am pretty sure that the black slave owners had guns.

[The history of gun control in America] was a constant pressure among white racists to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans, because they would rise up and revolt.

Pre civil war this was likely very much true. Today not so much.

this has to do with what exactly? are you going to give me 50 thousand dollars for float and a bag of pills after i try one? cause you know 50 grand to someone who has NOTHING is a damn good selling point.

lol, dope dealers give out 50g now? lol that is news to me. sounds like hog wash. they take not give money.

what i said actually has everyting to do with you post before. if you don't have your own brain inside your head, to figure, this may be bad for you, and if it sounds too good to be true, it pbly is,.... it wont be much of a loss if you od and expire, does not matter if you black or white. too bad i have to pay for your treatment\ rehab, with my taxes.

lol, dope dealers give out 50g now? lol that is news to me. sounds like hog wash. they take not give money.

what i said actually has everyting to do with you post before. if you don't have your own brain inside your head, to figure, this may be bad for you, and if it sounds too good to be true, it pbly is,.... it wont be much of a loss if you od and expire, does not matter if you black or white. too bad i have to pay for your treatment\ rehab, with my taxes.

annnnd that went right over your head, better luck next time sir :)

If you do a little research on the subject you will find that Iron_lotus's CIA statement is accurate. The CIA have been smuggling drugs for years to fund themselves beyond thier budget. Why do you think American soldiers guard poppy fields after the taliban had virtually wiped poppies out?

US-troops-watching-poppy-plants.jpg

Pharmaceutical companies pay for more than the drug dealers.

England did a pretty good trade once, even had the use of Hong Kong for a while. but this is a another story.

Edited by freetoroam

Opioid pain killers kill more people in the US the heroin today as well.

Edited by AsteroidX
2 people like this

where did i say cutting school funding only hurt black people?? hmmm let me check yup i didnt. where did i say whites forced them to kill one another... hmm ill check nope i didnt. sorry but please dont put words in my mouth ;)

Sorry, it just sounded that way because thats the subject we were discussing - repressing black people.

peace.

1 person likes this

Sorry, it just sounded that way because thats the subject we were discussing - repressing black people.

peace.

no worries i can be fairly awful at wording my posts sometimes and it may have just been a misunderstanding no hard feelings free :)

1 person likes this

annnnd that went right over your head, better luck next time sir :)

oh no it didn't.

your point is simple, if you are not aware of the what will happen after YOU do something, it isn't your fault.

Its very difficult to discuss this topic without folks that are actually experiencing that life or have lived a good portion of there life and gotten out of the inner city poverty. We are missing too much insight to what life is like for them. There is also a very large rural poor Black community that is completely being ignored here.

Not all blacks were slaves. Some blacks even owned slaves.

Africa had slaves well before America was even discovered...do we blame the white man for that?

Am sick about the black slave thing, Greeks, Romans, AFRICA all had slaves too. The black slaves in America were not the first on this planet. Many would have not been slaves if their families had not sold them in the first place...not all were "stolen"!!!

1 person likes this

Since Mississippi finally ratified there slavery amendment and joined the other States in signing there portion of the Constitution on the matter the entire nation is in agreement that you cannot keep slaves here. It is relevant only as a topic of history today.

Yes all those pedophiles that are enslaving prebuscent girls and boys for there pleasure are now in deep doo doo.

well it was their black tribe leaders that sold them to slavery, they did sell slaves to arabic countries well after usa abolished slavery.

white man only bought what was on the market, he didn't put them on the market.

well it was their black tribe leaders that sold them to slavery, they did sell slaves to arabic countries well after usa abolished slavery.

Not really. Especially the Portuguese, as well as the Dutch, French and English, were performing raids on black tribes in which slaves were captured. That was one of their main businesses in their colonies.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Not to mention the number of black slaves the chinese had. But they would only allow them to land in china after they had been castrated, so no one is forcing the chinese to apologise for their past as there is no one to apologise too.

Not really. Especially the Portuguese, as well as the Dutch, French and English, were performing raids on black tribes in which slaves were captured.

those damn europeans, can't play fair

yes i know,

Not to mention the number of black slaves the chinese had. But they would only allow them to land in china after they had been castrated, so no one is forcing the chinese to apologise for their past as there is no one to apologise too.

and it worked

those damn europeans, can't play fair

Well, there was no American identity around the 1500s. But they were for sure trading them to the Americas, or were even from the Americas.

In the 1500's we did more exportation of Native American slaves and importation of Indian slaves. It is never wise to keep a slave close to his homelands a dumb man once wrote.

1 person likes this

According to studies done by anti-slavery groups, there are currently more slaves today than at any time in history! Three quarters are female and over half are children. It is believed that there are around 27 million people in slavery right now. Furthermore, this number does not include people who are not technically slaves but are in a form of servitude tantamount to slavery. This is sometimes called “unfree labor”. The average slave today costs around $90 – whereas in the past they cost upwards of $40,000 (in today’s money). A study done at Berkeley University estimates that there are around 10,000 slaves in the United States at the moment

https://www.freetheslaves.net/SSLPage.aspx?pid=304

Slavery is currently illegal and against the Constitution in the USA. So that is 10,000 people + that are in violation of Federal Law. Perhaps ICE will do something this tremendous problem. Or even DHS.

Edited by AsteroidX