Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your crotch can kill

glorybebe

People using the phone while driving has become one of my ultimate pet peeves. I think it's an incredibly stupid, self-centered, and impatient thing to do.

Here it is illegal to drive while on the phone, texting included. But have seen many people with the phone to their ear, which I can not understand as there are handsfree.

Just another point, not only is it unsafe to have the phone on your crotch/lap while driving, but for men it has been proven to be very harmful and that you should not have your phone any where near your meat and 2 veg area anyway.

First teach the kids not to be too reliant or dependent on the the tech gadgets. Or the cyber world, they're thinking of a plugged in reality that everything depends on tech and puters, without which they believe they or their lives don't mean a thing. Remind them of the world we really live in. The world around us.

Then showing them scary videos of devastating automobile accidents would mean something.

It's a same old same old tactic that had been used for a long time, it is rarely successful.

Let tell you from experience, among late teens and the young, the most dangerous drivers are those auto accident "survivors". They have a 'video game' mentality, they just push the "start" button.

• Like 1

Killer crotches? That sounds like a Troma film.

First teach the kids not to be too reliant or dependent on the the tech gadgets. Or the cyber world, they're thinking of a plugged in reality that everything depends on tech and puters, without which they believe they or their lives don't mean a thing. Remind them of the world we really live in. The world around us.

Then showing them scary videos of devastating automobile accidents would mean something.

It's a same old same old tactic that had been used for a long time, it is rarely successful.

Let tell you from experience, among late teens and the young, the most dangerous drivers are those auto accident "survivors". They have a 'video game' mentality, they just push the "start" button.

And that scared the Hell out of me! People need to spend more time talking to their kids and actually doing things with them, rather than sitting them in front of the tv and letting that raise them.

And that scared the Hell out of me! People need to spend more time talking to their kids and actually doing things with them, rather than sitting them in front of the tv and letting that raise them.

Update : the kids that grew up with cyber nannies are now parents and is raising their kids with better more tech advanced gadgets and gizmos

It pains me when I see an entire family out eating but each and everyone is stuck to their phones, pads and tablets.

China has termed it the 'bowed head syndrome/pandemic'

Update : the kids that grew up with cyber nannies are now parents and is raising their kids with better more tech advanced gadgets and gizmos

It pains me when I see an entire family out eating but each and everyone is stuck to their phones, pads and tablets.

China has termed it the 'bowed head syndrome/pandemic'

I made a rule that my daughter is not allowed to use the phone when we are at the table. Otherwise, she loses it. Also, she is not allowed to use it after 9 each night. She was getting texts from her friends at 2 in the morning on school nights! WTH!?

• Like 2

I made a rule that my daughter is not allowed to use the phone when we are at the table. Otherwise, she loses it. Also, she is not allowed to use it after 9 each night. She was getting texts from her friends at 2 in the morning on school nights! WTH!?

You are lucky as your daughter is still with your program, and late night texts are the least of it, just look at their Fb wars trying to outdo each other with 'friend' counts.

that is so misleading topic name .. i thought i was going to learn new skill or technique :D

• Like 1