Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

Still Waters

I was quite taken with the visual dating. All pieces submitted are apparently dated to 1947. I'd love to see that determined.

He seems to be fond of that particular excuse, he used it when he had an Alien hair sample.

Steve Colbern's Preliminary Analysis

The following comments and images relate directly to the hair Erik and I found, saved and then mailed some time later toSteve Colbern. The hair remained in the zip lock style bag and was placed into a mailing envelope and then mailed directly to his lab.

Steve Colbern: "After seeing the sample at 500X magnification, I think it might be a real hair, but with a much finer cellular structure than most human hairs; of course more tests will still have to be done to make sure of this."

LINK

Well, to call his report flawed is being rather polite. It is outright ludicrous.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Hi, Bade, and welcome to the ward ... er, thread. Meteorlima is thoroughly convinced that the St. Augustin Plains site is a definite UFO crash and no one - absolutely no one - will convince him otherwise. All those trace elements that don't add up to squat? Oooh, Alien Tech! I say surface contaminants and/or contaminants in the base alloy.

It's not just shoddy work it's ludicrous. But it was also done by another FTB so I guess we should expect that.

Hmmm ... not being able to focus at magnifications higher than x15,000 ... or discovering that higher magnifications pretty much sealed the deal of a lack of alien manufacture. I loved the one conclusion when it was determined to be pretty basic aluminum - not satisfactory for primary structure of an alien craft but definitely good for an interior bulkhead. Oh, My Freakin' Gawd! Where do these people come from?

Well I guess at least we can say meteorlima is honest about being Wades unofficial PR manager. Who Is Meteor Lima? LINK. There seems to be something of a vicious circle happening there. Interesting the way Colbern describes himself as a Chemist/Scientist, I am not sure of his position at YTCA, he is not in the management technical team, but I am offering meteorlima the benefit of the doubt in that he is an employee of some description there. He lists "Chemist" at YTCA and "Scientist" at Alien Scalpel, abbreviated as AS. And considering the uses they are looking at for this technology, it truly does seem difficult to fathom them taking Colbern's ideals on board. Gas pressurisation measurement of containers and rooms seem to be the main use of this product.

LINK - YTCA Management Team

I wonder how they feel about Colbern doing a little moonlighting?

Steve Colbern is the Chief Scientist at Applied Silicone, and also at Alien and Scalpel Research. I wrote about the latter in my posting about the International UFO Congress near Phoenix in February:

One vendor doing a great business was A&S, "Alien and Scalpel Research," promising "scientific analysis of alien implants and UFO crash debris." I do not know how much they are charging to "scan" a person for alien implants, but I heard complaints from those who signed up about the long wait. One woman described to me her experience with A&S: they took her into the little tent at right, and "scanned" her several times with different electronic instruments. They found three implants. They also told her that she was an alien hybrid, but also had 'angelic" DNA as well. I am truly amazed at what science can learn these days.

Implants1.JPG Colbern (behind table) facilitates implant-viewing, $2 a pop

Colbern continued Escamilla's thread about the Moon Conspiracy. Our moon is as much as 40% "hollow," he said, perhaps because it has been extensively mined, or else because it was constructed (!!) as a hollow shell.

Returning to Smith's earlier comment about Ron Noel's alleged alien implant, Colbern added that it was made of carbon nanotubes. The aliens use nanotechnology extensively. Implants are typically 3-4 mm long, and 1 mm diameter. Leir added, from the audience, that their magnetic decay occurs over about six weeks after their removal. The isotopic ratios in the implants, according to Colbern, indicate that the objects probably originate about 30,000 light years away, near the center of the galaxy.

LINK

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Well, to call his report flawed is being rather polite. It is outright ludicrous.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The one thing that is more ludicrous is the claims of alien implants with nano-tube technology that lose magnetic potency after being removed. I am sure with some more effort, at least something more convincing could be contrived.

• Like 1

Images of dig at crash site and what was found plus more information...@...http://s251.beta.pho...orlima/library/

You have found some nice meteorites if they are yours. Some junk too, but I would like to know if you would consider posting this picture - LINK

With the markings on it, I am of the hope that one of us might identify it.

The one thing that is more ludicrous is the claims of alien implants with nano-tube technology that lose magnetic potency after being removed. I am sure with some more effort, at least something more convincing could be contrived.

One would think so, but the inability to come up with something more convincing is in my honest opinion a sad testament the state of the field of UFOlogy as it currently stands.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Hi, Bade, and welcome to the ward ... er, thread.

Thanks Kludge! I appreciate the welcome to whatever this is :P

Meteorlima is thoroughly convinced that the St. Augustin Plains site is a definite UFO crash and no one - absolutely no one - will convince him otherwise.

I couldn't really care less what he thinks. If he can't see reason that is really his problem, not ours as I see it.

All those trace elements that don't add up to squat? Oooh, Alien Tech! I say surface contaminants and/or contaminants in the base alloy.

Actually, all those elements in the so-called analysis means absolutely squat until held up against a table of manufactured materials. The last time I saw this nonsense paraded it was held up against a table with some 200,000 manufactured materials (if memory serves), which was obviously ridiculously inadequate.

It's not just shoddy work it's ludicrous. But it was also done by another FTB so I guess we should expect that.

Yeah, well. I guess it was expected.

Hmmm ... not being able to focus at magnifications higher than x15,000 ... or discovering that higher magnifications pretty much sealed the deal of a lack of alien manufacture. I loved the one conclusion when it was determined to be pretty basic aluminum - not satisfactory for primary structure of an alien craft but definitely good for an interior bulkhead. Oh, My Freakin' Gawd! Where do these people come from?

Pretty sad and pretty obvious that said people don't do this for a living. I regularly send out material for analysis and I expect much, much better than what has been put forth here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Well I guess at least we can say meteorlima is honest about being Wades unofficial PR manager. Who Is Meteor Lima? LINK. There seems to be something of a vicious circle happening there.

In my honest opinion it doesn't really matter who meteorlima is, all that matters is what is argued - and what is argued is pure nonsense. He was peddling the same some 6 years ago or so and it didn't exactly turn out well (I have a vague recollection of the top of a coke can or some such).

Interesting the way Colbern describes himself as a Chemist/Scientist, I am not sure of his position at YTCA, he is not in the management technical team, but I am offering meteorlima the benefit of the doubt in that he is an employee of some description there. He lists "Chemist" at YTCA and "Scientist" at Alien Scalpel, abbreviated as AS. And considering the uses they are looking at for this technology, it truly does seem difficult to fathom them taking Colbern's ideals on board. Gas pressurisation measurement of containers and rooms seem to be the main use of this product.

Well, it is difficult to take anything Mr. Colbern says in that respect as serious. One can describe oneself in many ways, but in the end, it is the fruits of the work that best describes it - and the description one would derive from his work is not exactly flattering.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Sigh....

Couldn't have said it better myself. :nw::tu:

• Like 1

Thanks Kludge! I appreciate the welcome to whatever this is :P

*evil gryn*

I couldn't really care less what he thinks. If he can't see reason that is really his problem, not ours as I see it.

That seems to run rampant among the FTBs and CTists, doesn't it.

Actually, all those elements in the so-called analysis means absolutely squat until held up against a table of manufactured materials. The last time I saw this nonsense paraded it was held up against a table with some 200,000 manufactured materials (if memory serves), which was obviously ridiculously inadequate.

Out of curiosity, I'd like to see a molecular breakdown of how those elements were found. All of them existing as free elements doesn't work for me.

Pretty sad and pretty obvious that said people don't do this for a living. I regularly send out material for analysis and I expect much, much better than what has been put forth here.

I'm not the expert on this here and I am so glad you weighed in since you are. I knew enough to know it just wasn't right and was bad work, but I hadn't the expertise to expand on that further than I went.

In my honest opinion it doesn't really matter who meteorlima is, all that matters is what is argued - and what is argued is pure nonsense. He was peddling the same some 6 years ago or so and it didn't exactly turn out well (I have a vague recollection of the top of a coke can or some such).

Whoa, something that's not a hubcap! :whistle:

Well, it is difficult to take anything Mr. Colbern says in that respect as serious. One can describe oneself in many ways, but in the end, it is the fruits of the work that best describes it - and the description one would derive from his work is not exactly flattering.

Hell, let's bring in Bob Lazar for all that. He's still one of the FTBs heroes. :cry:

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 You Tube Title: *Gerald Anderson True Story Part 1 * this video still avaible

Edited by meteorlima

Indeed you are right, however, it is good to know from the outset that this mind as already made up. There will be no rational conversation, just insistance that these long winded claims are genuine, which actually amount to no more than a pile of beans.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I even adopted the philosophy you have above upon first perusal of the report and did not look at the author, however your words haunt one in the respect, as I could not get through more than half the report without feeling the need to see just who the heck wrote this imaginative claptrap.

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 You Tube Title: *Gerald Anderson True Story Part 1 * this video still avaible

I see you do not adress that his Uncles diary was proven to be hoaxed and that which purportedly recorded the event.

Don't tell me - cover up? :innocent:

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 if video unavaible on search bar insert... Gerald Anderson UFO.... there are several videos available

Ah, yes. Stanton Friedman. Mr. "Huh. Wazzat?" == "AIL-E-UNZ" hisself. Another FTB hero, to be sure.

As Psyche noted, fraud has been proven so why even bother with this one?

• Like 2

Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico July 1947, interviewed by Stanton Friedman 7/24/91...http://www.youtube.c...ch?=de_JOHXIJJ4 if video unavaible on search bar insert... Gerald Anderson UFO.... there are several videos available

Posting the same thing multiple times doesn't make it so. It just means you don't have anything real to offer.

• Like 3

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I'lll take that answer as an embarrassed "yes, that was proven fraud"

But at least you have Stanton to defend him huh?

In his book, TOP SECRET/MAJIC, Friedman discusses his early UFO lectures:

"As I gave more lectures,I found that I enjoyed speaking, and that people believed me no matter what I said. After all, I was a nuclear physicist for Westinghouse…"

And it seems, they do.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Stanton Friedman debunks the debunkers...http://video.aboveto...er.php?vid=7883

Damn I do hate videos as answers, you ETH'ers are bloody lazy your know that? Every write anything anymore?

Did you listen to what he said?

There is difference between skeptics and debunkers.

A skeptic says, "maybe. lets check the facts."

A debunker says,"I know what the answer is. These things can't possibly be real." If the first explanation doesn't work, lets try a 2nd one. If that doesn't work, lets try a 3rd one.

Skepticism we need. Debunking, we do not need.

What have we done other than check facts? You bring some nonsense paper to the table, and either you do not understand it and think it will impress people, or you do undertand it, but do not understand science. People have taken parts out of the paper, as I did back in the Frank Kimbler thread, and did what your silly mate above states we are supposed to do, so what on earth is your problem? Do you want the paper discussed in a rational forum where people can evaluate it's merits and pitfalls or do you want people to put their hands on their faces and go "ohhh sciency stuff! Must be true!" People here actually read and understand the paper go "WTF?". That does not make a debunker, it is being a skeptic as described and recommended by your false idol.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

That $100,000 will grow to about fourty Two Million Dollars in No time ! At the rate that Our UFO`s capture skills are going ! :alien::no::gun:

• Like 1