Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

Still Waters

You have found some nice meteorites if they are yours. Some junk too, but I would like to know if you would consider posting this picture - LINK

With the markings on it, I am of the hope that one of us might identify it.

post-71201-0-81617300-1362764666_thumb.j

post-71201-0-66372100-1362764679_thumb.j

post-71201-0-32306000-1362764734_thumb.j

post-71201-0-54569000-1362764808_thumb.j

Damn I do hate videos as answers, you ETH'ers are bloody lazy your know that? Every write anything anymore?

To do so would imply individual thought and, as we found with the CTists, that is not among their capabilities. Instead we have a bunch of "Me too!" people who follow blindly what some "expert" has to say without actually doing any fact checking. But then, facts bring them to reality checks and they don't fit the overall program. Nope, nope, gotta believe blindly in the woo woo gospel which is why I liken the FTBs to a religious cult.

There is difference between skeptics and debunkers.

A skeptic says, "maybe. lets check the facts."

A debunker says,"I know what the answer is. These things can't possibly be real." If the first explanation doesn't work, lets try a 2nd one. If that doesn't work, lets try a 3rd one.

Skepticism we need. Debunking, we do not need.

Nothing to add, just felt it warranted repeating.

What have we done other than check facts? You bring some nonsense paper to the table, and either you do not understand it and think it will impress people, or you do undertand it, but do not understand science. People have taken parts out of the paper, as I did back in the Frank Kimbler thread, and did what your silly mate above states we are supposed to do, so what on earth is your problem? Do you want the paper discussed in a rational forum where people can evaluate it's merits and pitfalls or do you want people to put their hands on their faces and go "ohhh sciency stuff! Must be true!" People here actually read and understand the paper go "WTF?". That does not make a debunker, it is being a skeptic as described and recommended by your false idol.

Lord High Idol in their eyes. One of several. On reflection, they have an entire pantheon of gods & godlets in whom they have utter faith. I mean, who needs real tangible proof if one of them says something's true?

But, question anything or actually read the docs and point out discrepancies or do anything like that which is in the province of skepticism and we're automatically debunkers in the eyes of the faithful and are subject to drive-by shunnings and horrors to horrible to name.

For some reason, our skepticism is unhealthy while theirs is healthy. Huh? How's that again? Oh, yeah, that's right. Our skepticism leads to questioning and disproving their "facts" while theirs leads to confirming them. So, in the end, to be a "healthy" skeptic one has to be a FTB. How amazing.

BTW, you asked about what Lazar has in his store and I don't think I answered it. Largely it's science fair & hobbyist goodies including some chemistry for fireworks, some nuke stuff and a few other cool toys. Some that I'd like can't be shipped to Hawaii (Well, not directly, anyway :whistle: ) which is a bummer. Anyway, it's at http://www.unitednuclear.com/ in case you'd like to cruise his offerings.

Edit to correct a typo (while probably missing a bunch of others)

Edited by Kludge808
  • Like 1

This is beyond silly.

We've seen this before, though. When FTBs and CTists are involved, "silly" is to be expected. :-)

Hi Meteorlima

Thank you very much. Considering that my posts have been a tad abrasive, it is more than decent of you to offer up these photos.

My first guess would place the wreckage in the vicinity of an AFB, it looks to me like fuselage or wing debris, most likely the latter as I suspect this is a piece of sine wave spar.

My first guess would place the wreckage in the vicinity of an AFB, it looks to me like fuselage or wing debris, most likely the latter as I suspect this is a piece of sine wave spar.

The honeycomb structure which is readily apparent in the 4th picture is common to some high strength aircraft structures. It's found bonded between two layers of solid aluminum and offers strength without the weight penalty usually associated with it. This is done with composites* now but the basic concept remains much the same. I know for sure it was in use in the 50s and may have been earlier than that.

* These are the same composite structures as used in Boeing 757s and 767s which kind of helps explain why there was less aluminum that Certain Parties expected to be found at ... ummm ... certain crash sites.

From the twisting, it's a good bet that it came from a wrecked aircraft. Whether it crashed & was buried in situ as is done rather often due to transportation issues or crashed elsewhere and was buried out in the big middle of nowhere is immaterial. It might show up in records from the AF base at Alamogordo or at White Sands if they go back that far. A FOIA request may prove educational about that.

• Like 1

The honeycomb structure which is readily apparent in the 4th picture is common to some high strength aircraft structures. It's found bonded between two layers of solid aluminum and offers strength without the weight penalty usually associated with it. This is done with composites* now but the basic concept remains much the same. I know for sure it was in use in the 50s and may have been earlier than that.

* These are the same composite structures as used in Boeing 757s and 767s which kind of helps explain why there was less aluminum that Certain Parties expected to be found at ... ummm ... certain crash sites.

From the twisting, it's a good bet that it came from a wrecked aircraft. Whether it crashed & was buried in situ as is done rather often due to transportation issues or crashed elsewhere and was buried out in the big middle of nowhere is immaterial. It might show up in records from the AF base at Alamogordo or at White Sands if they go back that far. A FOIA request may prove educational about that.

My thoughts exactly, not quite as detailed, but looking at wreckage, it looks a lot like the mess they picked up when an XB70 went down after a mid air collision.

To do so would imply individual thought and, as we found with the CTists, that is not among their capabilities. Instead we have a bunch of "Me too!" people who follow blindly what some "expert" has to say without actually doing any fact checking. But then, facts bring them to reality checks and they don't fit the overall program. Nope, nope, gotta believe blindly in the woo woo gospel which is why I liken the FTBs to a religious cult.

Nothing to add, just felt it warranted repeating.

Lord High Idol in their eyes. One of several. On reflection, they have an entire pantheon of gods & godlets in whom they have utter faith. I mean, who needs real tangible proof if one of them says something's true?

But, question anything or actually read the docs and point out discrepancies or do anything like that which is in the province of skepticism and we're automatically debunkers in the eyes of the faithful and are subject to drive-by shunnings and horrors to horrible to name.

For some reason, our skepticism is unhealthy while theirs is healthy. Huh? How's that again? Oh, yeah, that's right. Our skepticism leads to questioning and disproving their "facts" while theirs leads to confirming them. So, in the end, to be a "healthy" skeptic one has to be a FTB. How amazing.

BTW, you asked about what Lazar has in his store and I don't think I answered it. Largely it's science fair & hobbyist goodies including some chemistry for fireworks, some nuke stuff and a few other cool toys. Some that I'd like can't be shipped to Hawaii (Well, not directly, anyway :whistle: ) which is a bummer. Anyway, it's at http://www.unitednuclear.com/ in case you'd like to cruise his offerings.

Edit to correct a typo (while probably missing a bunch of others)

One does not even have to agree with this crowd to agree with them! They ousted Hynek, but hold him up as some sort sage all the while touting the phrase "swamp gas", and Einstein is often claimed by the woo crowd to have been a supporter of ESP research. What they always then neglect to mention is he had serious doubts about the ESP research because all the results failed to obey the inverse square law!

Edited by psyche101

Read the small print. I read the small print on Randi's $1million prize, and it makes it pretty clear that it's impossible to win it.

One does not even have to agree with this crowd to agree with them! They ousted Hynek, but hold him up as some sort sage all the while touting the phrase "swamp gas", and Einstein is often claimed by the woo crowd to have been a supporter of ESP research. What they always then neglect to mention is he had serious doubts about the ESP research because all the results failed to obey the inverse square law!

And you expect consistency why again? :tu:

FTBs and CTists don't have to make sense to anyone else, y'see. As long as they're happy in their own little worlds of make believe, they're quite content not to make sense to us who Just Don't Understand. That's because we Just Don't Understand.

And you expect consistency why again? :tu:

FTBs and CTists don't have to make sense to anyone else, y'see. As long as they're happy in their own little worlds of make believe, they're quite content not to make sense to us who Just Don't Understand. That's because we Just Don't Understand.

I keep forgetting it is the rest of the world that is wrong, but I do see consistency with the woo woo crowd, they are consistently batty for the most part. Our friend in the AA thread is very consistant, I think he has been asking the same question for about 500 pages even though the answer has been supplied too many times to mention. But again, he gets it, the rest of the world does not. It's all of us who waste time with things like textbooks it seems that are not up to speed on how to melt rocks to make a pyramid. If only we could stop thinking and start to let our minds wander then we too might get it. But I am not sure I want it. :rofl:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Yeah yeah,what ever,You all know that no one will ever collect that money they will never prove any photo's video's or anything else about ufo's is real,Some one will always shoot it down,they might as well offer $10.000.000 to who ever finds proof,this could go in circles forever. not one person is going to get squat.People always offer money to things people think are real or fake,why do idiots do this. and even if the proof is real they wont get paid. someone will always find away to say it's fake.Anyone who goes out to prove things like this will be looked at like a crazy person.Im not saying it or they arent real Im just saying no one will ever collect cash for things like that,what about the reward for bigfoot,that money is still sitting in someone elses pocket ,never to be spent or handed out.they should just keep their mouths shut and quit putting up a reward that will never be paid out. I think they do it to make fun of people who believe in such things like you and I.they try to make fools of us and laugh behind our backs.thats all the non-believers try to do to us,and they have been winning.sucks dont it.

Yeah yeah,what ever,You all know that no one will ever collect that money they will never prove any photo's video's or anything else about ufo's is real,Some one will always shoot it down,they might as well offer $10.000.000 to who ever finds proof,this could go in circles forever. not one person is going to get squat.People always offer money to things people think are real or fake,why do idiots do this. and even if the proof is real they wont get paid. someone will always find away to say it's fake.Anyone who goes out to prove things like this will be looked at like a crazy person.Im not saying it or they arent real Im just saying no one will ever collect cash for things like that,what about the reward for bigfoot,that money is still sitting in someone elses pocket ,never to be spent or handed out.they should just keep their mouths shut and quit putting up a reward that will never be paid out. I think they do it to make fun of people who believe in such things like you and I.they try to make fools of us and laugh behind our backs.thats all the non-believers try to do to us,and they have been winning.sucks dont it.

Lets say just for kicks that someone actually could demonstrate telekinesis on demand. With todays networking capabilities, the news would spread rather fast. If a person could repeatably demonstrate such on demand, then it would only be a matter of time before people would be exposed for such alleged fake challenges. But the woo woo crowd does not have such a candidate. Nobody seems to be able to do this "on demand" they only seem to have the power to perform such feats in anecdotes. It's money where you mouth is, but not one single person on earth has even managed to live up to these fantastic claims. So in that respect, yes, winning is impossible because the claims are bunkum.

• Like 3

I keep forgetting it is the rest of the world that is wrong, but I do see consistency with the woo woo crowd, they are consistently batty for the most part. Our friend in the AA thread is very consistant, I think he has been asking the same question for about 500 pages even though the answer has been supplied too many times to mention. But again, he gets it, the rest of the world does not. It's all of us who waste time with things like textbooks it seems that are not up to speed on how to melt rocks to make a pyramid. If only we could stop thinking and start to let our minds wander then we too might get it. But I am not sure I want it. :rofl:

Now that I've reached my majique 1000, I've abandoned the AA woo woo inciter for more amusing grounds. Funny that as soon as we started commenting on his being a troll, he started calling us trolls. I think his first name is Clueless and George is really his middle name.

We've seen this behavior before on the 911 tape thread and on TT as well as the first thread in which I participated and met you and the gang which was about Roswell. I think as I've continued participating, I've become less tolerant of FTBs & CTists and their inability to provide real verifiable evidence. No proof == no aliens. No proof == no conspiracy. Neat identities, I think.

Your comparison to someone with telekinetic capabilities is an excellent example. While I believe in the possibility of the assorted paranormal capabilities, they have yet to be shown to exist. I believe there is a possibility that aliens have been here and/or are here now but nothing has been shown to prove they exist. In both cases, belief is superseded by facts and I recognize that. However, if such a person existed and could demonstrate that capability on demand to the scientific community at large, this goes from possible through probable to proven however only in that one case. Other cases have to be proven or disproven on their own merit without using the one known case as a precedent.

Let's take a couple of UFO cases we both like, Portage County and Lonnie Zamora. Something happened. There is no question about that. What happened is yet to be shown to be alien activity. They both fall into that drawer labeled "Unknown." The woo woo crowd automatically says Unknown = Aliens yet they cannot provide any proof of it. None whatsoever. By the same token, debunkers cannot prove it wasn't aliens. There are a few other cases like that but in every single one of them, the FTBs claim Aliens. They also claim that a number of cases that have been labeled as Solved are coverups and it was really aliens. Kecksburg is just such a case. That had about as much to do with aliens as my truck does. (Which reminds me, the flux capacitor is going wacky again and I think I have to recalibrate the interocitor.) They will do anything to find aliens and if they can't find any they automatically go to the old standby, conspiracies.

At least some people start off at conspiracies and don't bother with the first step. But they have their own versions of FTBs only in their case the general battle cry is "Da Ebil Gummint Lies!" Which government depends on the conspiracy in question. What I find oddly disturbing is that here in the vets' residence and the companion buildings across the campus (such as it is) we have folks who are totally immersed in their belief conspiracies that it's all but impossible to have a normal conversation with them. OTOH, last year I discovered why one of the residents is always wearing a baseball cap. The inside is lined with aluminum foil. Normal, sane appearing and sounding guy who "knows" the mothership or the government, dependent on the day, is trying to get into his brain.

To a degree, I can understand it. Quite a few were homeless and/or substance abusers before coming here. Neither is particularly good for one's stability and I can say that from personal experience with both. But what about the ones who weren't either homeless or drunks/druggies? What about the ones who have had a decent life, came from good families and all the rest? How do they become so wrapped up in aliens and/or conspiracy theories and/or Bigfoot and/or so much else that their hold on reality becomes so tenuous? I haven't an answer to that and several of my psychonannies haven't been able to answer it either.

And somehow this has all but turned into a philosophical treatise. I do that a lot, don't I. :geek:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Commenting on the photo in the article, the Hannah McRoberts UFO is certainly not that credible. What because it's a film photo? Pff, looks more like this:

4931929811_ce62d5d086_z.jpg

If her UFO is real, then my baking pan UFO film photos are 100% genuine alien spacecraft! :w00t:

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

HA!

The United States Military already made that assessment decades ago!! Where has everyone been?

Apparently you've never heard of verifiable evidence, which isn't surprising because your blog looks like it was written by a raving loony.

?Agreed, i am non believer of ET reaching here untill sep.10,2013 but me and 7others saw bright orange object in india that later maneuvers and '7-8times faster den meteor' speed left no room for daubt that it wasn't from our earth-turtle-tecnology...i have stopped laughing on Ufo complaints since.
  • Like 1

No ! No ! No ! THe Mothership is to be in orbit not a sec latter than 12:45 p.m. Oct 7th ! Look into the Northeren Sky`s to See our Maker ! then He`s going to invite most of us up for Dinner !

No clothing needed they already have the High fiber pills . They do Like the over weight ones the best . Its why they built all the Mc-ee-Dee`s around the planet ! Can you Say Here piggie,piggie ! :cry:

• Like 1