Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I have had a past life vision?

xXSolemnDemonXx

While I was falling asleep, I was in between being awake and asleep. I saw fire around me and my body was engulfed in flames. When I woke up, I had a vision. I couldn't see anything else. I saw a noose with fire below it. Then, I saw an owl with black eyes. I have had visions like this before. I was hanging by a tree and there were flames below me. I saw blonde, scraggly hair in front of my face. I also saw people watching me. There was a man that I was staring at. He was crying. Could I have possibly been a witch in a past life?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

Well, it was a dream... But say it is something indicative of a past life. Not necessarily a witch, people have been hung for a lot of other reasons over the course of history.

I don't believe in past lives: Hebrews 9:27 - And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,

i dont know. thats pretty intense. when iv had what i believe to be past life visions, they were kind of in 4d, i saw everything at once from many different angles. because of the strange details like the owl, it could be something wants you to see this, or your mind telling you something. what do you associate with owls? black eyes?

• Like 1

Well, your experience is somewhat similar to mine. Except in my case the whole 'vision' came to me in a dream. There was no owl, however. I remember I saw a woman being burned at stake. She was a redhead, and wore only a white nightgown-like dress. When I awoke it felt more like it was a memory than a dream, like I was this person sometime ago, and I felt very strong emotions connected to it. I don't know if this really was a past-life memory, but I have always felt somehow connected to those times, also to redheads (kind of like being one deep inside, emotionally, if that makes any sense). Also one psychic has picked-up on something while reading me that may have been connected to this, so I think past-life memory is what this vision might have been. Still there are lots of possible explanations to this occurence so in the end it's what you choose to believe...

Now this 4D past-life vision is new to me. So are all the dramatics and fires and hangings. All I ever "see" is me walking up an old street or maybe working in a field. There is a difference, though, between this sort of thing and ordinary dreams -- its real and not confused and disjointed like dreams.

Who knows what the reality is. I am inclined to think its some memory of a past life, but that may just be my culture informing me what to expect.