Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British woman beheaded in grocery store

K_Bonita

Brits are crazy. If they had guns this crap wouldnt happen

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKWNTdTRQuE&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

You calling the British crazy? Isn't that like Stalin calling Mao a mass murderer?

Also, you can tell that video is old simply by the crappy quality of the film, the horrid clothing and hair styles.

Edited by MichaelW

Oh I realize that, I was just 'tangenting' on the fact that having stockpiles of machetes/large knives laying around can be verrrrry dangerous. Have you ever been through the jungle in Guatemala? You can't do it without a machete. Problem is, people start hacking each other up and you get drug/cartel related acts of terrorism running a country or continent ragged, and suddenly everyone owning a machete makes one uncomfortable.

I can see what you are saying. But you could apply this to lumberjacks too, they use a chainsaw to chop down trees, it does not mean everyone will start walking the streets threatening people with a chainsaw.

No i have not been, and would imagine they would need one. Do they have a problem there of people hacking each other up with the machete`s?

That is just so horrible. Poor woman and all the people who witnessed it. :td:

Disgusting and maddening that he was just ignored by authorities.

Is it difficult to cut off a head? What kind of knife would he have used that no one (security guards spoken of) noticed?

I personally would reckon it was a machete, very large knife or some kind of short sword. I would most likely guess machete though, for the fact it would be the easiest to use without trianing/practice and the quickest to go through bone.

The sites I saw on beheading(sorry, out of respect I will not link them) is generally gruesome(takes about 1-minute)

A lot of initial pain for the victim.

The knife is sharp on one side, serrated on the other side. The sharp side is used for the initial cut, to "bleed-out' the victim.

The serrated side is used to tear through neck muscle and the upper neck spinal region.

Sorry for being so graphic.

EDIT: Mods. Feel free to delete my post if deemed too gross. I would understand.

I'm sure someone would have noticed him doing that though, there would have been more of a scene if he did it that way. Seems more like it was really quick.

• Like 2

I personally would reckon it was a machete, very large knife or some kind of short sword. I would most likely guess machete though, for the fact it would be the easiest to use without trianing/practice and the quickest to go through bone.

Yes, that is what i meant in my post. What did he carry on him that no one noticed him with it, like the security guards he had to go past?

I wondered if it must be sizeable (like a machete).

I see now the market sold them. So, he must have grabbed it inside and used it quickly?

• Like 2

Yes, that is what i meant in my post. What did he carry on him that no one noticed him with it, like the security guards he had to go past?

I wondered if it must be sizeable (like a machete).

I see now the market sold them. So, he must have grabbed it inside and used it quickly?

That seems the most plausible. But you could easily hide a Kukri Machete from a security guard as well. Kurki's can be pretty small but would certianly decapitate someone with ease.

This is a Kurki beside a gun scope to give you an idea of size:

OK6420_full_40882.jpg

The way the blade is means it hits pretty hard for a smaller machete. Very efficient weapon/tool.

I'm shocked there is no mention of the actual weapon. If this was a shooting, we'd have the exact model of gun, magazine size and attachments listed.. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

article-1386762-0C0B322800000578-498_634x286.jpg

Could that the weapon above his head? Looks like a handle and start of the blade to me...

Looks a bit like a Katana handle, I wouldn't imagine he used a Katana though, unless he had a very expensive one, the mall ninja Katanas are usually cheap and break easily. Does also resemble a machete handle and the blade appears thick.. too blurry to make out. So just guesses.

Edited by Coffey

I think we need a butcher and/or a Bulgarian for the exact details of how to decapitate a human being.

--

Some here have been decapitated already, they just don't know it yet...

I feel horrible for the victim, just thinking that her last conscious minute or two were in shock and confusion as she watched her body fall to the ground. Freaks me out... ::: shiver:::

• Like 2