Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Dracos Nightwolf

Hello all

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone... I guess I should say I'm glad to be here...

A little bit about myself...

Well, I'm male, living in Mpls MN. I'm irish/native american. I'm a ordained pagan minister and the HP of my coven (coven of Twilight Shadows). I've been a practicing occultist for almost 25 years. Forms of magic that I've studied (off the top of my head) include: Native american spirit communication, Greek/Roman necromancy, Santeria, Powwow, Scottish charms, QBL, Golden Dawn/O.T.O/A.A., Wicca (both BTW and ecclectic), Grimmoreic traditional, Hermetic, Druidic, Chaos, And the magic of the FS.

On the side of my "day job" I also tutor Plilosophy, Theology, and Psychology...

Don't know that there is anything else to add... I try to keep a open mind about things. Also I try to keep a level head about things. When confronted with something, I try to always look at it by "does this work?". If it doesn't, I toss it away, if it works (i.e. if it have a effect) Then I accept it as is and worry about the implications about it later. It keeps me grounded in "reality" (whatever THAT is), because I'll question the results of any information that I get from non-physical sources.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

2 people like this

Hello everyone... I guess I should say I'm glad to be here...

A little bit about myself...

Well, I'm male, living in Mpls MN. I'm irish/native american. I'm a ordained pagan minister and the HP of my coven (coven of Twilight Shadows). I've been a practicing occultist for almost 25 years. Forms of magic that I've studied (off the top of my head) include: Native american spirit communication, Greek/Roman necromancy, Santeria, Powwow, Scottish charms, QBL, Golden Dawn/O.T.O/A.A., Wicca (both BTW and ecclectic), Grimmoreic traditional, Hermetic, Druidic, Chaos, And the magic of the FS.

On the side of my "day job" I also tutor Plilosophy, Theology, and Psychology...

Don't know that there is anything else to add... I try to keep a open mind about things. Also I try to keep a level head about things. When confronted with something, I try to always look at it by "does this work?". If it doesn't, I toss it away, if it works (i.e. if it have a effect) Then I accept it as is and worry about the implications about it later. It keeps me grounded in "reality" (whatever THAT is), because I'll question the results of any information that I get from non-physical sources.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

You sound like a pretty intelligent guy, welcome to UM.

There are a lot of discussions about the occult; I started out posting about ghosts when I joined. The paranormal board is definitely really interesting.

I can appreciate your open mind towards reality, because I have a sort of uninspired, blunt, rational perspective on the Universe.

welcome to UM

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum nightwolf :)

Hello to you Dracos Nightwolf. Welcome to UM :)

Welcome to the forum Dracos. There's lots on here about the paranormal and the occult. You should love it here. welcomwagon.gif

I hope I do end up liking it here... So far everyone has been nice...

Welcome to UM :st

Hey there, Dracos Nightwolf. Your intro was very interesting. I'm also intrigued by Occultism and most of the stuff you mentioned. If you want anything to talk about, feel free to drop me a message. I'm always open to open minds. Take care and enjoy the site :tu:

Edited by CuriousGreek