Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moldytoast

Organ Theft Legends Research Survey

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm relatively new here, so I'm not too sure if it's okay to post this here..

Anyway, I'm doing research on organ theft legends for a class I'm currently taking, so I've constructed a survey (Link below) on the topic! Your participation is greatly appreciated! More information will be on the survey's first page. It's completely anonymous, and the only thing I get out of it is answers that will help me with my analysis (hopefully)..

But the real question: what will you get out of it? ...........Knowing you did a good deed today? :D ......Knowing you helped some stranger get an A?

* Please just take the survey once, if you do decide to take it. Once again, I would appreciate participation very much..

Thanks for reading this! (And for taking the survey, if you decide to take it...which I hope you do)

That said, here is the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S5K8RJ6

There was a little bit of an issue with one question, it has been fixed---if anybody tried to take the survey and ended up not being able to submit, I'm really sorry!

And sorry--wasn't able to edit the original topic post so I double-posted x_x

Edited by moldytoast

Survey completed, happy to help and good luck on getting that A work hard now ^^

Thank you very much for doing the survey! I really appreciate it :clap: