Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muscle Memory

soulpowertothenthdegree

Muscle memory is a function of repetition we all experience. It causes us to have the addictions we have daily. It causes us to have reactions to situations daily. It causes us to feel pain when we try to do something different; emotional and physical. It is the reason we have memories of past lives. It is the reason we have memories of future lives. Our dreams contain muscle memory. Not all muscle memory is bad, but it can be difficult to change things about ourselves that we want to change. If I want to change a physical or emotional habit, there will be discomfort in doing so. I will have to reprogram my muscle memory to do so.

We are all creatures of habit; conditioned to behave according to our environment and circumstances by which we were raised. Schools, religions, parents, siblings, peer pressure, government, politics; to go against the grain is to be considered being difficult. You are in fact being forced to have muscle memory against your will. Brainwashed to be a certain way from the time of birth until reaching an age where rebellion against those very things begins or is possible; creating a different muscle memory.

In spite of muscle memory we all have the ability to change things about ourselves that we want to change. We do not have the option of changing others. We use manipulation as a means to get others to react or not to react as a way to inflict our personal desires on them. We do this every day in some form; it is, also, due to muscle memory.

When I am writing this I am relying on muscle memory. I am trying to understand something about my own behavior patterns. When you reply to this or if you decided to not reply to this you are using muscle memory. Free will is using your muscle memory. When someone knows how to push buttons that cause you to react both are from muscle memory. If I want to keep others from manipulating me by "pushing my buttons", I have to create a different "muscle memory" to give them a different response that their muscle memory is not going to recognize. This is a form of reverse manipulation that causes them to change their "muscle memory" whether they want to or not. It's called not giving them the satisfaction of manipulation.

If something something I say or something someone else can say has the ability to create this invisible power of control, who is responsible for the action or reaction? Is it the manipulation or the muscle memory? Do you or do you not have free will to decide how you are going to respond to any given situation you are presented?

Sometime in the very near future there will be a collective manipulation that will cause us collectively and individually to decide if we want to allow the same muscle memory to continue or if we want to rebel and react a different way. It starts with each individual and how they treat each other. What is the best way to handle adversity? Why does it take a catastrophe for others to care? Muscle memory.

True love requires change in behavior that deviates from manipulation and true hate. We have been living in a world where muscle memory is created to control us through manipulation based on greed.

The calender, the time clock, the religious books, the banks, the politicians, the Vatican, the holidays strategically placed throughout the year to stimulate the economy, the oil and gas companies restricting the use of free energy devices, all of these are forms of manipulation to create muscle memory in order to control the masses.

It is up to each individual to change their muscle memory. Start today by having true love in your heart and soul and not letting yourself be manipulated by greed. Do not wait for a cataclysmic event to occur for you to care about one another.

Soul

Just to let you know that someone read your thread and found it interesting! Can you point me in the direction of good articles about this subject? I can(and will!) look for myself, of course, but I thought I'd ask in case there were some you would particularly recommend.

I train myself in muscle memory all the time. I am a keyboard player and when it comes to learning new songs, practicing the same 'riff' over and over again always makes it easier to play.

Sometimes when I haven't played a song in years and a band asks me to sit in with them 'on the spot' I get a bit nervous that I may not remember how to play the song. But my hands rarely let me down. They usually know where to go.

• Like 3

It is the reason we have memories of past lives.

Well that's a silly assumption, big time. Makes me overlook the rest of the post because you seem to be taking this muscle memory too far and caused yourself to see things that aren't there.

Well that's a silly assumption, big time. Makes me overlook the rest of the post because you seem to be taking this muscle memory too far and caused yourself to see things that aren't there.

Maybe this would be more apt: 'It is the reason we have memories from past lives'.

Just to let you know that someone read your thread and found it interesting! Can you point me in the direction of good articles about this subject? I can(and will!) look for myself, of course, but I thought I'd ask in case there were some you would particularly recommend.

Thanks for the response. I did not read anything about it. I believe it to be true in every aspect of life though.

It is not an assumption. We have memories from past lives. They exist because we experienced them. Nothing silly about my article. Your response is shortsighted and you used muscle memory to reject it. Rather than allowing yourself to read further because of a statement made by me is obviously due to a problem you have with past, present and future lives being accessed in a dream state. There is no time in another dimension rather a different form of reality. The muscle memory we have plays a role in how we behave in each alter reality when they present themselves.

I train myself in muscle memory all the time. I am a keyboard player and when it comes to learning new songs, practicing the same 'riff' over and over again always makes it easier to play.

Sometimes when I haven't played a song in years and a band asks me to sit in with them 'on the spot' I get a bit nervous that I may not remember how to play the song. But my hands rarely let me down. They usually know where to go.

Thanks for the response. Certainly that is a form of muscle memory. There is much more to it though, wouldn't you agree?

You are correct that almost everything we do is muscle memory.As a fighter/trainer repetition is one thing i always tell people new to the sport when they get down about not being able to consistently land a combination.Once it has been done correctly over and over again eventually it becomes second nature.Just like weightlifting if not used for a stretch of time the muscles have to build back up,but once learned they remember more quickly than they did before ever being worked.Though i am not sure about the assumption of past lives because the muscles you currently have would not be the same as the ones from a past life.Interesting post though :tu:

Thanks for the response. Certainly that is a form of muscle memory. There is much more to it though, wouldn't you agree?

I certainly agree that it's just more than the muscles themselves remembering what to do for sure.

It is not an assumption. We have memories from past lives. They exist because we experienced them.

So, are you saying that there is a possibiliy that I was Beethoven in a past life? ;)

I certainly agree that it's just more than the muscles themselves remembering what to do for sure.

So, are you saying that there is a possibiliy that I was Beethoven in a past life? ;)

You are correct,it is a mind body connection.Any thoughts as to what else if anything this could be?Just curious to others ideas on the subject.

You are correct that almost everything we do is muscle memory.As a fighter/trainer repetition is one thing i always tell people new to the sport when they get down about not being able to consistently land a combination.Once it has been done correctly over and over again eventually it becomes second nature.Just like weightlifting if not used for a stretch of time the muscles have to build back up,but once learned they remember more quickly than they did before ever being worked.Though i am not sure about the assumption of past lives because the muscles you currently have would not be the same as the ones from a past life.Interesting post though :tu:

The brain is a giant muscle and contains every piece of information pertaining to this life and any other lives we may live or have lived. Muscle memory does not just refer to the muscles we envision using in our daily rituals. Muscle memory is much more. I do not assume that past lives are part of our muscle memory, they are whether those acknowledge it or not. Denial is a form of muscle memory that we use to protect ourselves from truth. By allowing ourselves to understand certain behaviors and give us the ability to change what we do not like about them we must first understand why thy exist. Tapping into past memories allows us to have this understanding. We are able to do the same with present and future behavior; muscle memory.

This is true and everyone of us experienced muscle memory. I still remember me when sleeping that i tend to move my arms like I am still dancing. LOL

Consider the process of learning to ride a bike, where you have to develop an automatic reaction that balances you while simultaneously maintaining the forward momentum needed to make balancing possible. At first your conscious mind must do this, and it is not very good at it. Soon however the skill is learned in the deeper brain where it appropriate actions become reflexes.