Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Real Turnover Begins in Afghanistan

and-then

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/24/world/asia/afghanistan-us-special-forces/?hpt=hp_t3

Maybe the spec ops guys did, maybe they didn't, but the guarantee follow on of this move is more US casualties. I believe Karzai is working with the Taliban to try and save his own skin for after the 2014 pull out. Miserable low life politician that he is...I didn't really expect any different from him OR Oby for that matter. Time to go!

I cannot honestly believe that U.S special forces would go on the rampage as their Officers wouldnt let them,so I guess its the Afghanies working with them,getting a bit of revenge.The ordinary people of U.K and U.S.A want their boys home and have been saying that for a few years,its the Damned Politicians who are keeping them there, but Afghan land has shown its true colours now,they really did'nt want us there in the first place,As I have said before they are happiest when they are blasting each other to Parad.. (Hell) and have been doing so for the last 1000 years, and will continue to do so long after we have left. Its the way they live and its Hereditary.Roll on the day the last Western troops get on the plane home,but before they go incinerate all the Poppy fields,and stop them exporting misery and death..

• Like 2

I cannot honestly believe that U.S special forces would go on the rampage as their Officers wouldnt let them,so I guess its the Afghanies working with them,getting a bit of revenge.The ordinary people of U.K and U.S.A want their boys home and have been saying that for a few years,its the Damned Politicians who are keeping them there, but Afghan land has shown its true colours now,they really did'nt want us there in the first place,As I have said before they are happiest when they are blasting each other to Parad.. (Hell) and have been doing so for the last 1000 years, and will continue to do so long after we have left. Its the way they live and its Hereditary.Roll on the day the last Western troops get on the plane home,but before they go incinerate all the Poppy fields,and stop them exporting misery and death..

You know if they don't try to export their religion and views into other countries, we would leave them alone and let them wage their wars.

• Like 1

To be honest,Afghanistan has been a total waste of resources,time and lives.We all know that when the U.S pulls out,that the Taliban will just quietly slip back into power.

Deja Vu... :gun:

• Like 1

To be honest,Afghanistan has been a total waste of resources,time and lives.We all know that when the U.S pulls out,that the Taliban will just quietly slip back into power.

Totally agree, maybe it could have worked but too few were interested. It can't blame them after the Iraq fiasco.

Totally agree, maybe it could have worked but too few were interested. It can't blame them after the Iraq fiasco.

The Afghan military will either be overrun or infiltrated(If it hasn't already),Karsai will be strung up in the main square in Kabul and buisiness as usual.

The Afghan military will either be overrun or infiltrated(If it hasn't already),Karsai will be strung up in the main square in Kabul and buisiness as usual.

The Afghan Military and Police are already infiltrated,as you must have read that Afghans in Military or Police uniforms walk into camps and kill American and British soldiers.Their whole system is corrupt.

why was seal team 6 put in a Chinook helicopter ? Of course were gonna leave now.

It's even worse than that because the Taliban never slipped out of power.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-03/world/35624237_1_taliban-members-afghan-militants-peace-talks

When people stream in from every neighboring country for the opportunity to battle with the US military in Afghanistan, there will be more qualified Taliban-esque leadership to choose from than ever.

It's even worse than that because the Taliban never slipped out of power.

http://articles.wash...nts-peace-talks

When people stream in from every neighboring country for the opportunity to battle with the US military in Afghanistan, there will be more qualified Taliban-esque leadership to choose from than ever.

It's will be infuriating to the families of the fallen.

• Like 1

I think the opinions expressed above pretty much have it. What happens after that is that Pakistan goes down the same road.

They will probably know not to pull another 9-11, but they will not be able to resist doing things -- nasty things. India is probably in for its share of attacks, and that may end up in a nuclear exchange. I tend to be an optimist about the world but when I look at countries with radical Islamists in power, it is hard.

• Like 1

It's will be infuriating to the families of the fallen.

It's infuriating to me, and I'm not in such a family.

Military force is for combat, not nation building. If we need military to nation build, we shouldn't be doing it, no matter where it is. That should be common sense by now after the history of contradictory and counterproductive policies we've burdened our troops and our taxpayers with.