Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ap made simple but a bit funny looking too

34th prototype

Keep looking for that short cut... It dosnt exist. Fun? I wish it were that simple. But yes if you have ever skimmed the fog of clouds it's pretty fun, but you have to maintain a certain heighth for the clouds to maintain their fluffy structure. Any lower and its just like myst or fog at the ocean. But trust me... On a full moon far above a storm... Only the moon, the fluffy cover underneath and the star field...not many human beings have seen it besides maby fighter pilots flying upside down.

the shortcut doesn't exist you say? My older brother told me he used to be pulled out of his body by a little girl, I'm guessing it was an entity living in the astral, I count that as a shortcut because he didnt have to go through any practice or hard work, he actually asked the girl for assistance

thaank you..

no problem :) just practice, it took me 2 months to master making my own dream, I like doing something wacky, like talking horses with skirts and makeup,that way it would be too funny to get scary. I'm a girl by the way
  • Like 1

i am not gonna get scared.. I will fight like a man or a warrior in wars bam,baam...But you, haha..die die die... I am gonna master obe before you..and im gonna laugh at you..

Thanks anyway for sharing your method.It seems to suit me really well.i am going try it real hard.because last time i tried aping i got to the point where i hear jetplanes..that means i am really close.seriously ,i am gonna laugh at you when i achieve it..:D.

i am not gonna get scared.. I will fight like a man or a warrior in wars bam,baam...But you, haha..die die die... I am gonna master obe before you..and im gonna laugh at you..

Thanks anyway for sharing your method.It seems to suit me really well.i am going try it real hard.because last time i tried aping i got to the point where i hear jetplanes..that means i am really close.seriously ,i am gonna laugh at you when i achieve it..:D.

pffft that's good, just stay positive, oh there will be a point where you will get scared truuuust me. you'll see some shadows or hear an evil voice and it will make you freak out, but its nice to see your determined, your going to master it before me? Haha Ide like to see you try, it takes a lot to master that, I can already do it if I want tho so I'm way ahead of you :P

The spinning?? Or calling for help?

time 11:42pm at my place.. I am going to make history..i challange that im going to project using Himawari69's wiLD method right now.and tommmarrow morning when i wake up..i will not be disappointed.because iam a natural lucid dreamer..or rather i was months ago

Ahh ok..heh go for it :) but I don't think it's going to work right away, patients is the key. I'm so busy these months cuz of school, I have an after school class and get out at 5:30 so I'm tired to do an ap haha but ill try tonight as well, I hate the vibrations, do you think relaxing is better? Cuz I struggle and fight to get out instead of relaxing, not sure if it makes a difference..

I assure you my method will work, it did for me

Becareful when using the above method..I am not going to be responsible if you hit your head on the wall or floor :D.. I'll try pasting the link,[

Even if this link works,i cant guarantee that it is going work for you as a successful method.so dont be disappointed.The reason i said that is because almost every single technique except this one has got deeper relaxation and stuff in it.And why would i post such silly things here?,Because,

1.in the comments section,people said it sounded great and one even said that he/she could achieve vibration at 2:00 am using it..Also Most of them said that it would help them become comfortable or get used to the weird sensations while seperating..

That was me^ Lol that's why i liked your post :clap: . I found that video and i was kinda skeptical at first but i said whats the worst that came happen? I tried it and surprisngly i managed to get results. And now that i think about when i was younger sometimes i would have these random bursts of energy that i just needed to get rid of, and it just so happens that it was early in the morning say right before school or on Saturday mornings and i would spin around(ADHD) like a spaz and fall on my bed. And then when the dizzyness stoped i would get these weird bursts of Electrical Shocks from my head all the way down to my legs. When i was young i never understood what it was. But now i realize it was the Vibration Stage of Astral projection.

Edited by stevemagegod

That was me^ Lol that's why i liked your post :clap: . I found that video and i was kinda skeptical at first but i said whats the worst that came happen? I tried it and surprisngly i managed to get results. And now that i think about when i was younger sometimes i would have these random bursts of energy that i just needed to get rid of, and it just so happens that it was early in the morning say right before school or on Saturday mornings and i would spin around(ADHD) like a spaz and fall on my bed. And then when the dizzyness stoped i would get these weird bursts of Electrical Shocks from my head all the way down to my legs. When i was young i never understood what it was. But now i realize it was the Vibration Stage of Astral projection.

you got results useing this method? I used to spin when I was a child too ( I was very wild and always got hurt due to my recklessness) I too recall the energy waves passing over my body but I never gave it much thought... I had very little patients and never thought about things like this..I never vibrated before when I did this, I only started feeling this symptom when I started sleeping on my back, I used to never do this because when I was a child I saw a black figure wearing a hat ( I know sounds ridiculous) standing at the edge of my bed about 6 feet tall, ever since then I never slept on my back until I started trying to ap( funny how you think sleeping on your side and hugging the blankets will protect you) Edited by Himawari69
  • Like 1

With this method I'm pretty sure you will manage to get a final projection. You will vomit while lying down = choke and death.

What kind of results? I'm curious. It would be nice if there is a simple method to get people obe.

Edited by Seeker79

What kind of results? I'm curious. It would be nice if there is a simple method to get people obe.

I was finally able to achieve the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection last night using your technique at around
-3:00 AM time period. However it wasn't as strong of a Vibration as when i was a kid. But it was there. Now i got to work on Separating from my Body. I believe i was also in that Wake and Falling A Sleep Stage as well which triggered the frequency. I could actually feel my Bed Shaking along with me.

Copy and Paste from my comment on her Video describing my experience using the technique.^

• Like 2

you got results useing this method? I used to spin when I was a child too ( I was very wild and always got hurt due to my recklessness) I too recall the energy waves passing over my body but I never gave it much thought... I had very little patients and never thought about things like this..I never vibrated before when I did this, I only started feeling this symptom when I started sleeping on my back, I used to never do this because when I was a child I saw a black figure wearing a hat ( I know sounds ridiculous) standing at the edge of my bed about 6 feet tall, ever since then I never slept on my back until I started trying to ap( funny how you think sleeping on your side and hugging the blankets will protect you)

Why do we feel safe under blankets? It's not like a murderer will come in thinking "I'm gonna ki..- ahh damn! He's under a blanket."

• Like 2

Copy and Paste from my comment on her Video describing my experience using the technique.^

so there are results using this technique, it doesn't seem to work for me, I'll stick to the paralysis technique ^_^

Why do we feel safe under blankets? It's not like a murderer will come in thinking "I'm gonna ki..- ahh damn! He's under a blanket."

hahaha!!i don't know but my blanket suddenly feels like a shield when I'm scared and I have a large and aggressive German Shepard that will kick killers butt :D
  • Like 1

so there are results using this technique, it doesn't seem to work for me, I'll stick to the paralysis technique ^_^

I think i just had good luck the first time, because the second night it didn't work.

tried it last night.. didn't work, but I guess there might be something in it for some folk.

I agree that the Thong is misunderstanding what they see as the delusion of leaving the physical body. They're under the assumption that one must die to do this, which doesn't make sense for all the people who do it while quite alive and well.

He might be confusing out of body experiences with near death experiences, which share some common things, but are very different.

edit: And now I see my writing about page 1 on page 4 doesn't make much sense.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1