Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beany

Energy Exchange-Consciousness Shift

1 post in this topic

I had an experience yesterday I'm still trying to come to terms with. I met up with a casual acquaintance from a drum circle I attend because something was telling me to run some energy with him. I didn't know the mechanics of how it was going to work, but just trusted that the information would be given to me. I opened up my crown chakra and channeled the energy from my body to his, which he was fully open to receiving. Then we both moved into what was a state of bliss, one of those places where no words were necessary yet we both knew we were experiencing the same thing; it felt like shared consciousness.

It was truly a gift for both of us, but I'm feeling a out of balance this morning, and can't quite move back into the being I had before this event. I'm trying to hang with it, but I think this thing has sent me into a transitional state whose destination is unknown. Lots of questions though. Why this person, who I hardly know? What's next, if anything? Who can I talk to about this?

Anyone have any ideas about this? It was a marvelous experience, but very powerful, and I'm either moving into a transition or experiencing the residue of energy that flowed through me. Sorry if this sounds idiotic, but there are some things that occur that we just don't have an apt language for, and this is one of them.