Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'X-Men' superhumans could become a reality

Still Waters

Does the author of this article realize Wolverine was physically modified with his Adamantium. He didn't just grow it naturally. But really we'll all need to be Mutants or have a "Meta Gene" to combat the A-I's the brains in Swwitzerland want to build! Or we can become Cybermen, Borg, "Six Million Dollar" people. The list goes one forever. Considering mucking with the Human Genome is suppsoed ILLEGAL, all of this will ahve to be done is secret labs hidden deep underground or inside mountain ranges of under the oceans in specially built fortresses or on the Moon, Mars. Somewhere really, really hidden.

I don't know anything about the x men, I'm too old LOL

The list goes one forever says it all.

Borg is more like it and genetic enhancements.

Lots of classified research does go on all over the world.

Doesn't really take that much to hide a laboratory. Work side by side with one that's in the open, just hide the funding trails.

Of course you have the zero gravity effect on various genes in research, so you know they have done it out of the earth's gravity. Doesn't have to be Mars or the moon.

No they won´t, and this article is more BS.

I love the X-Men and all, but really........??????

Spider Man I might buy. His powers are physical mostly... wall crawling, strength, agility, webbing. The X-Men are mainly energy manipulators and generators. I've yet to see a good way to duplicate that without extensive technology involved.

<_< Thanks for being a party pooper mate. I always wanted to have the ability to turn my invisible power mode on and stalk around female change rooms. I suffer from vertigo, I'm not interested in jumping off buildings and hoping the web sticks.......

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

<_< Thanks for being a party pooper mate. I always wanted to have the ability to turn my invisible power mode on and stalk around female change rooms. I suffer from vertigo, I'm not interested in jumping off buildings and hoping the web sticks.......

Their working on tgis one, although it is more G.IJoe than X-Men.

• Like 1

You might be able to get the next best thing with Octopus skin or Chameleon skin. You could look exactly like a mannikin or maybe just like a pile of clothes. Octpus can look like a pile of sand, or a piece of coral, or they can mimic the color of the ocean around them.

• Like 1

I love the X-Men and all, but really........??????

Spider Man I might buy. His powers are physical mostly... wall crawling, strength, agility, webbing. The X-Men are mainly energy manipulators and generators. I've yet to see a good way to duplicate that without extensive technology involved.

What if we learn from eels? start off by breeding/creating eel-men and then modify them until they can unleash they're discharge in bolts, rather than all around them at random.

not sure if i intentionally made it sound wrong.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken
  • Like 1

What if we learn from eels? start off by breeding/creating eel-men and then modify them until they can unleash they're discharge in bolts, rather than all around them at random.

Maybe??

I thought maybe Cyclops could have bio luminences with laser focusing lens in the eye... but it is not quite the same, and would not be very powerful.

Does the author of this article realize Wolverine was physically modified with his Adamantium. He didn't just grow it naturally. But really we'll all need to be Mutants or have a "Meta Gene" to combat the A-I's the brains in Swwitzerland want to build! Or we can become Cybermen, Borg, "Six Million Dollar" people. The list goes one forever. Considering mucking with the Human Genome is suppsoed ILLEGAL, all of this will ahve to be done is secret labs hidden deep underground or inside mountain ranges of under the oceans in specially built fortresses or on the Moon, Mars. Somewhere really, really hidden.

Actually Wolverine already had bone claws before they coated his skeleton with adamantium. He was also born with the accelerated healing and heightened senses.

Actually Wolverine already had bone claws before they coated his skeleton with adamantium. He was also born with the accelerated healing and heightened senses.

True, he is both a mutant and a mutated person.

• 5 months later...

I'll get ready to hate and fear them.

Why fear and hate them? Their still human!

How can gene technology help us to become like Storm? Weather control, seriously?

Well ok, we can play X-Men, but only if I can be Gambit! ^_^

Fine, only if I'm a female version of Wolverine!