Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My front yard is haunted.....

Fstop

When I was in elementary school I learned that the area I live in (Kansas) was once part of a massive inland sea, which was no doubt poplulated by numerous aquatic animals. Their fossils are often found in the area. I'd not really thought about it until last night I went out in to my front yard to take photos of a tree that is there. When I brought the camera in and looked at the photos, I found they were full of orbs. OMG!

My front yard is haunted by the millions of ghosts of all the dead animals that once populated the inland sea.

See, look!

*click to enlarge

post-137406-0-50909600-1361898300_thumb.

:lol:

• Like 1

I see them! You should catch some on your tongue and maybe inherit their supernatural animal abilities!

...what?

• Like 3

Those two floating yellow balls of light look exactly like UFO's too. WOW did you get lucky with that photo. :D

• Like 4

You even caught some octagonal orbs! Those are eight souls merged together and definitely not caused by the shape of the eight shutter blades in your camera.

• Like 7

My question is "where are all the ghost believers in this thread? " Was my orb photo not convincing enough for the believer crowd - or is it possible that only cats and dogs and other beloved animal pets produce ghosts? That doesn't seem fair. I mean think of all the animals that have ever died on the face of this planet - couldn't each of them produce a ghost if we follow believer logic? We should be up to our eyeballs in ghosts.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have been terrified, Fstop! :passifier:

I was terrified, but I managed to gird my loins and bowels and continued snapping photos even though I was surrounded by orbs - verily I say - they were sticking in my beard....and covering the ground!!!!! So many orbs...

• Like 2

Wow, how lucky are you?!? I'm sure I can see a face in a few of them :D

• Like 1

Did you experience a drop in temperature? s11906.gif

• Like 3

Did any of them talk to you? your camera is great, no fully blurred out pic. :clap:

Wow what a great photo and if you look carefully in the right of the photo you can make out what appears to be a sasquatch. :tu:

• Like 2

I'm gonna be a stick in the mud.

Isn't there something in the rules about making threads just to poke fun at believers?

I personally think photographic orbs are, ya know, what they really are: dust, moisture, snow, etc. but why create a thread just to mock people?

• Like 1

it's so much more fun to mock people on their own threads when they are actually worried and/or scared.... :unsure2:

Hyrax's, not Orbs.

Glowing flying lizards also.

• Like 1

My question is "where are all the ghost believers in this thread? " Was my orb photo not convincing enough for the believer crowd - or is it possible that only cats and dogs and other beloved animal pets produce ghosts? That doesn't seem fair. I mean think of all the animals that have ever died on the face of this planet - couldn't each of them produce a ghost if we follow believer logic? We should be up to our eyeballs in ghosts.

NO they aren't and I am a ghost believer. I guess you really don't get psychical energy. since this is what ghost are! Their are some places that have high levels of these types of energies like Ion particles and such can cause what we would call a haunting. Particles science nerd xd These items are not helped when near limestone which eats up a lot more of those energies. I am wondering; why mock people who are a part of this type of science.

Edited by Ryinrea

Rolls eyes, I think I can see Jesus too in one of them their I mocked people happy now my brain cells just dropped a little bit.

NO they aren't and I am a ghost believer. I guess you really don't get psychical energy. since this is what ghost are! Their are some places that have high levels of these types of energies like Ion particles and such can cause what we would call a haunting. Particles science nerd xd These items are not helped when near limestone which eats up a lot more of those energies. I am wondering; why mock people who are a part of this type of science.

Ok - but a serious question. I have seen plenty of threads 'round here about people seeing a ghost of their cat or dog or whatever. What is the difference between those animals and say squirrels, mice, and aquatic mega-reptiles. Dead is dead. Dead makes ghosts.

Ok - but a serious question. I have seen plenty of threads 'round here about people seeing a ghost of their cat or dog or whatever. What is the difference between those animals and say squirrels, mice, and aquatic mega-reptiles. Dead is dead. Dead makes ghosts.

I would say only a hundred million years although their not that much differences that is, something I agree with.... However, your so called Orbs in the photo are snow particles. I am not someone; who takes every Orb photo as spirit activity. For example, common sense is a must have trait in partial science and as a investigator..

Isn't there something in the rules about making threads just to poke fun at believers?

Yes there is. Closed

• Like 1