Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

topsecretresearch

Interesting video. Debunk away.

[media=]

[/media]

So the Peresident, who is someone who appears in public quite a lot, accompanied by Secret Service agents quite a lot, has, among them, an Alien, who noone has noticed until now? and not only that, he stands, in the middle of the hall, at a Conference, and no one else notices? Or were they all so captivated by BO's oratory that none of them noticed that there was an Alien in their midst? besides, don't you think it looks suspiciously fake; why was he so close to the Camera in that first clip, so close in fact that it could zoom right in on him, and looking from side to side in that peculiar way? That's not exactly inconspicuous, that's not how Secret Service agents usually behave.

besides, have you listened to the voiceover? "The Zionist Cabal"? Sounds supiciously Paranoid to me.

• Like 1

So the Peresident, who is someone who appears in public quite a lot, accompanied by Secret Service agents quite a lot, has, among them, an Alien, who noone has noticed until now? and not only that, he stands, in the middle of the hall, at a Conference, and no one else notices? Or were they all so captivated by BO's oratory that none of them noticed that there was an Alien in their midst? besides, don't you think it looks suspiciously fake; why was he so close to the Camera in that first clip, so close in fact that it could zoom right in on him, and looking from side to side in that peculiar way? That's not exactly inconspicuous, that's not how Secret Service agents usually behave.

besides, have you listened to the voiceover? "The Zionist Cabal"? Sounds supiciously Paranoid to me.

Good questions. Mind you I kinda stopped listening to the voice-over when the words "The Zionist Cabal" were spoken. And yes the head turning is indeed the way most personal security agents / bodyguards act. they have to have eyes everywhere and see it all in case they need to disarm a thread or take a bullet.

In a world of 6 billion active cell phone subscriptions, a vast majority with multi mega pixel cameras, I find it difficult to believe in any of the "other than human beings" type monsters/critters/humanoids. Even if they can "hide" it is hard to imagine they NEVER let their guard down. Sounds like another thing taken from sci-fi movies and brought into the real world by folks with a lot of imagination (like the HUGE increase in all things alien after Close Encounters came out).

It seems the more technology we have to capture images/data 24/7 the fewer credible "images" appear.

It could be this guy

post-57834-0-34996000-1363617865_thumb.j

Edited by Esoteric Toad

Im of the anything can be faked with tech sect myself. So yeah anything can be bunk. Just found this and thought Id throw it up to see what others thought. i havent done much research on Reptilians myself. Guess I prolly wouldnt even know if I saw one in real life or a video.

But wouldnt mind a beam me up Scotty about now.

In a world of 6 billion active cell phone subscriptions, a vast majority with multi mega pixel cameras, I find it difficult to believe in any of the "other than human beings" type monsters/critters/humanoids. Even if they can "hide" it is hard to imagine they NEVER let their guard down. Sounds like another thing taken from sci-fi movies and brought into the real world by folks with a lot of imagination (like the HUGE increase in all things alien after Close Encounters came out).

It seems the more technology we have to capture images/data 24/7 the fewer credible "images" appear.

It could be this guy

post-57834-0-34996000-1363617865_thumb.j

Never letting there guard down would be impossible in my opinion, but hey it could just be that guy

• July 20, 1977. Guarapiranga, Brazil

Source: Fsr 1994 3

ffr6102.gif?height=200&width=161

Fig. 4 "Entities in tight-fitting coveralls with shinning scales like reptile skin carrying devices like torches and sometimes wearing helmets such as divers have."

alligator_people2.jpg

Alligator People (1959)

the-reptile_hammer-films.jpg

The Reptile (1966)

Silurian.jpg

Doctor Who (1970) That one, by the way, is a Silurian - not an ET, but an intelligent dinosauroid.

And from 2000, here's a short video lecture which some of you might find both enjoyable and useful...

• 2 weeks later...

what i find weird is the guy behind him. hes trying to watch him nonchalantly

Could I ask you for a link, I can only seem to find it on woo woo sites. I'd like to know more about it if possible.

Zecharia Sitchin is the name to search for, he was the best translator of the sumerian texts, the Anunnaki ("those who from heaven to earth came") are real imo. They were reptilians.

Zecharia Sitchin is the name to search for, he was the best translator of the sumerian texts, the Anunnaki ("those who from heaven to earth came") are real imo. They were reptilians.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohh wait. You're serious.

Sitchin couldn't actually READ Sumerian. He did a wonderful job of creating a fiction based on the pictographs though.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohh wait. You're serious.

Sitchin couldn't actually READ Sumerian. He did a wonderful job of creating a fiction based on the pictographs though.

I believe in the Anunnakis as described or written by Sitchin, i dont agree with some of his ideas, but i think he did an awesome job studying the sumerian texts.

I believe in the Anunnakis as described or written by Sitchin, i dont agree with some of his ideas, but i think he did an awesome job studying the sumerian texts.

Which is several solar systems away from "Sitchin is the best translator etc etc".

After all, I believe in Jesus Christ as described by the Apostles, doesn't mean he really existed - there are billions of people who'd merrily tell me that I'm a fool. There's a bloke who believes that Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper, you tell me how true that belief is.

Beliefs are just that, if we had proof they'd be called facts.

...but i think he did an awesome job studying the sumerian texts.

How would you know unless you could read or translate them yourself? Your best bet is to ask those who can read or translate them who, incidentally, unanimously concur that Sitchin is....well, wrong.

pom109.jpg

pom1081.jpg?height=200&width=154

New Lizard Man Scuttlebutt In South Carolina

Posted by jillevanson July 7, 2011in Paranormal|0 Comment

On Ida Lane in rural Lee County, they’re struggling to explain what took place Monday morning.“I ran into the house and told my wife to call the police because something happened to the car,” explained Leon Marshall “The tooth marks went completely through the fender,” added his wife Ada.Early that morning the Marshall’s woke up to find their car mauled by something.“That’s metal! And it just bent it up. Like it was a piece of tissue paper,” said Ada.The question is by what?“We have no idea. No idea. No idea what-so-ever.”To former Lee County Sheriff Liston Truesdale, this sounds all too familiar.“This part here is how it all started in 1988,” explained Truesdale. “We got a call to come and look at something that had mauled a car. I went out there and looked at that damaged car, and I haven’t seen anything like that before.”About that same time there were bizarre calls coming in.“They had been seeing a large creature about 7 feet tall, with big red eyes, with three pointed fingers.”So he started asking residents, “have you seen anything like a big tall creature round there? And the guys said, ‘what you mean that lizard man?’ That’s how it started and you got it from the horse’s mouth.”Back then, there was a media frenzy.“Everyone thought they were going to get a glimpse of the Lizard Man but he didn’t appear.”The damage on the Marshall’s car is almost identical to the damage on the two cars from back then.Was it the Lizard man?“I’m skeptical about that. I’m not gonna go that far. I’ll believe it when I see it,” said the Marshalls.“Everything it laid off on the poor lizard man,” jokes Truesdale. “But at this point, he must have grandchildren!”Whether you believe in the Lizard Man or not, he certainly did generate a lot of buzz. In 1988 it’s estimated that about 50,000 visitors came to Lee County in hopes of spotting the creature. – WLTX NOTE: Here is a website that describes the 1988 encounter – The Lizard man of Bishopville, SC. BTW…back in April 2008, the one and only Tom Biscardi got involved in the Lizard Man stating that he thought it was a Bigfoot. So he packed up the circus tent and headed to the location. Biscardi didn’t find anything in South Carolina but he did hit pay dirt a few months later a little further south in Georgia. This time the Bigfoot was already in the freezer…Lon

—–

Cryptid Investigator Thinks ‘Lizard Man’ May Be ‘Bigfoot’

It’s a story that got a lot of people talking in the Midlands. Back in February, a Lee County family woke up to find their van torn and bloodied. Some people thought the legendary Lizard Man had struck again, and many of you sent us stories telling about your own run-ins with him.Now, an investigator says those who believe the legend have it all wrong. Instead, he says a very different type of creature is to blame.“Think about it. It’s incredible,” says Tom Biscardi. He wants answers, so he drove all the way from California to Bishopville. Biscardi is traveling with his team of researchers – trying to figure out what could’ve chewed up the front of the van, biting right through metal.Biscardi heard all the rumors. The only freak of nature that could do it was supposedly the Lizard Man.A giant creature of legend was first reportedly seen near Scape Ore swamp nearly 20 years ago. Biscardi doesn’t think so. “There’s no Lizard Man. I’m telling you, you’ve got something else.” Biscardi, says his investigation – will debunk all the rumors. He can’t prove it yet, but Biscardi traces the damage to a creature like the one in Texas. “I’m going to tell you, it’s not a Lizard Man. What you’ve got is a primate, a thing called a swamp ape.” The creature Biscardi speaks of is more commonly known as “Bigfoot.” The team found 18-inch prints in Texas. Biscardi’s team of Bigfoot hunters says it’s found similar prints near Scape Ore Swamp. The team set surveillance around the swamp, and near the damaged van. Forensic evidence was also gathered. But after two days of searching, no creature was spotted. Biscardi says, “No problem.” He’ll be back next month with a bigger crew. “If anything does travel out on this area, we’ll get it. I have no doubt in my mind.”Whether the Lizard Man story ends there remains to be seen. What’s clear for now, the mystery’s plot – has only thickened.

• July 20, 1977. Guarapiranga, Brazil

Source: Fsr 1994 3

ffr6102.gif?height=200&width=161

Fig. 4 "Entities in tight-fitting coveralls with shinning scales like reptile skin carrying devices like torches and sometimes wearing helmets such as divers have."

telapaliensupportgroop.jpg

What's interesting about the 1977 report I posted and the picture below is there could be reptoid hybrids. There's an exoscoial or sexual aspect to some of the abduction cases.

We think of evolution as a species evolving on a planet, getting on a rocket ship and exploring space but as a species evolves it also becomes more advanced in areas of genetics. Look at Genetically modified foods or stem cell research. A species may better adapt to outer space or space travel, perhaps a foreign planet by modification.

Ever think that aliens may take on disguises?

Some of it could be due to a difference in culture. An advanced space faring race may be genetically modified to better adapt to space and different environments. Just like America and the more globalized world we live in is a melting pot. This could also be true with different ETs. Hence the report of hybrids. You could also have advancements in artificial life forms. There are reports of robotic type occupants. Very useful for making repairs on a craft in outer space or exploring more unihabitable environments. Some stories take on a life of their own like the S.C. Lizard Man from 1988 where a reproid sighting was made out to be a bigfoot type creature and a funny article was written.