Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who could do this to Jess?

Commander CMG

A severely emaciated dog, barely a year old, has been described as a 'walking skeleton' by shocked police and animal welfare inspectors.

The young female crossbreed, who has been named Jess, was handed in to a police station on Friday by a member of the public after being found in Duke Street, Glasgow.

At 5.75kg, the dog is less than half her ideal weight, and her ribcage and spine were protruding.

She is still in a critical condition even after treatment.

Read More

• Like 1

Shocking. :(

That's my city, btw and it hurts me to know that there are people here who would leave an animal to suffer like this and there are people who must have walked past this dog and done nothing. Hope she makes a good recovery; I'm sure real people from my city will already be calling the RSPCA to offer her a home.

p.s Duke Street is bandit country, pilgrims. If ever in Glasgow, avoid it. Especially at night.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

Go adopt her El !

Poor baby :(

I go AWOL too many times to own a pet, Simbi or else I would call. I'm still shocked that no-one has been feeding the poor wee mite. I've seen homeless people with healthier looking pets, fgs.

It's shameful that any animal can walk the streets in such a condition.

• Like 1

She has the most adorable face....the look in her eyes bless her. How can anyone be so cruel :(

• Like 2