Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Alien Encounter Confirmed

thewonderman

What are your guys thoughts on this, I find it very intresting and couldn't find any topics on it?

A short time ago an almost forgotten audio clip surfaced on the web and caught my attention. It is a recording of a radio transmission from space shuttle Discovery, captured in 1989. That's right - it's 17 years old! Recorded by an amateur radio operator, it seems to describe an encounter with an alien spacecraft. The response from the ground was to tell the astronaut to "switch", i.e. change frequencies, and nothing more was heard.

There are more detailed audio clips and information on the website: http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports/Aliens.html

just tried to download the MP3 file, and got an URL not found message....

I'm a believer! I've had my dealings with aliens. And my brother, who is not a liar saw an alien spacecraft as a child.

• Like 3

The US government does have a plan for alien invasion. It was claimed they were buzzing our nuclear silos.

Can't see Youtube, sphere is it? If so, this seems a decent candidate.

image_gallery.jpegimage_gallery-1.jpeg

Listened to the version of the audio in the original post, and also the one of the linked website. They don't match. The first sounds like someone saying '. . . alien spacecraft under appellance', whatever that's supposed to mean. I can't discover that appellance or any variation of it is even a real word. The audio on the website is less clear but seems to contain the phrase '. . . alien spacecraft on VFR'. This mismatch is at least suspicious. I also wonder if astronauts use the regular pilot expression VFR (Visual Flight Rules). I don't recall hearing this in astronaut audio transcriptions at any other time. Aren't visual flight rules specific to conventional aircraft within the atmosphere?

Can't see Youtube, sphere is it? If so, this seems a decent candidate.

image_gallery.jpegimage_gallery-1.jpeg

That's a pretty sweet disco ball. Why does NASA get all the cool toys? :lol:

• Like 3

There is a lot of audio. tapes of these missions about ufos watching them.

• Like 3

Listened to the version of the audio in the original post, and also the one of the linked website. They don't match. The first sounds like someone saying '. . . alien spacecraft under appellance', whatever that's supposed to mean. I can't discover that appellance or any variation of it is even a real word. The audio on the website is less clear but seems to contain the phrase '. . . alien spacecraft on VFR'. This mismatch is at least suspicious. I also wonder if astronauts use the regular pilot expression VFR (Visual Flight Rules). I don't recall hearing this in astronaut audio transcriptions at any other time. Aren't visual flight rules specific to conventional aircraft within the atmosphere?

I couldn't even make out what half of them said, let alone state that they concern UFO's.

Its pretty clear from the audio tape that the austronaut says ' We Still have the Alien Spacecraft Under Felon'

• Like 1

<_< Astronauts get all the good stuff.

I want to be an Astronaut if I grow up.

Well, you know what they say: Growing older is mandatory. Growing 'up' is optional.

I want to be a Jedi Knight. "You did not see that UFO, just move along now" I could be a WIB (Woman In Black).

• Like 6

Well, you know what they say: Growing older is mandatory. Growing 'up' is optional.

I want to be a Jedi Knight. "You did not see that UFO, just move along now" I could be a WIB (Woman In Black).

Or Bene Gesserit?

Or Bene Gesserit?

Yeah, witchy 'Dune' women are pretty cool as well.

Which representation thereof though? David Lynch? Mini series? Or the one's from the books?

Remember.

Fear is the Mind Killer.

The sleeper must awaken!

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people. Shai-Hulud !

Sorry couldn't resist.

Who exactly "confirmed" the so called "alien encounter"? Also, this has long been a hoax. They use the word "observance" which doesn't even come close to the meaning "observation". It's a religious practice. Who ever made that "recording" needs to brush up on the English language.

Edited by Amerix
  • Like 1

Wow ! Its turned into a DUNE thread ! "I set my mind in Motion?

• Like 1

Who exactly "confirmed" the so called "alien encounter"? Also, this has long been a hoax. They use the word "observance" which doesn't even come close to the meaning "observation". It's a religious practice. Who ever made that "recording" needs to brush up on the English language.

What a sad sad excuse.

You know this forum used to be good, not anymore! now threads just get filled with crappy comments and a complete derailment.

Even the Moderator is at it.

What a sad sad excuse.

You know this forum used to be good, not anymore! now threads just get filled with crappy comments and a complete derailment.

Even the Moderator is at it.

How is this a crappy comment!? Since when did questioning, skepticism, and fact checking become 'not good' in this forum!?

I am seeking truth, not half-baked 'evidence' to back up my own desperate beliefs.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 3

How is this a crappy comment!? Since when did questioning, skepticism, and fact checking become 'not good' in this forum!?

I am seeking truth, not half-baked 'evidence' to back up my own desperate beliefs.

Where is the so called evidence of a hoax?

The audio isn't exactly clear and you are clearly hearing the wrong words.

look at the similarity in the two words you are describing "observance" "observation" if someone was going to hoax it they would clearly make sure there script is right?

Edited by thewonderman
  • Like 1

How can we be sure that the transmission really came from space?