Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Ravings from Clark McClelland

JimOberg

To make lots of nice money from conning gullible people. Surely that's motivation enough?

i wonder if any of these items could find a new home, some of them seem very steep... in comparison the 'individual chapters' therein are, errrm, quite cheap tho... but i couldn't imagine that the other stuff, the nasa related memorabilia would have any aesthetic value to the conspiracy minded folks,,. :unsure2:

i wonder if any of these items could find a new home, some of them seem very steep... in comparison the 'individual chapters' therein are, errrm, quite cheap tho... but i couldn't imagine that the other stuff, the nasa related memorabilia would have any aesthetic value to the conspiracy minded folks,,. :unsure2:

Gosh, all of chapters 1-10 for only $14.99! :tsu:

And in chapter 12... "They were flying under intelligent control and seemed to be propelled; yet it did not appear that they had our developed chemically fueled rocket engine propulsion for thrust as we do as they zoomed over our heads above the Lunar Module. We heard no sound of thrust or otherwise due to our protective lunar helmets block- ing any sounds. They were very fast critters.”

In space, no one can hear your UFOs, because they're wearing helmets. :unsure2:

Note also his claim he is the only other human who ALSO saw via telescope that Mars explosion in 1954, with a Japanese astronomer. And note that something visible from Japan, the opposite side of the Earth from Pennsylvania, would have been BLOCKED from visibility by McC. The Earth is round. His claim is physically impossible, and he doesn't even realize it.

Perhaps he is now a card carrying member of the flat earth society.

• Like 1

I seeeeeeee......you agree with Jim O....so THAT'S different......your logic is a bit biased then.... :unsure2:

in other words..not logical at all but purely subjective

I don't know about that, have you been to both mens websites? Whilst Jim offers in depth interesting information one can follow up, at Clarks site, you can buy an autographed picture of Ronald Reagan for just $500.00.

Do you secretly have a thing for Jim or something? I cannot help noting how you gravitate towards his threads and posting..........

• Like 1

so do you think he doesnt believe in the ETH Hazz? or just doesnt believe all that he 'claims'?

You did not ask me, but I will tell you anyway :D

Not for a second.

Just a curious question mate, have you had a peruse of his website?

Do you secretly have a thing for Jim or something? I cannot help noting how you gravitate towards his threads and posting..........

I think it's you that has a thing for Jim... backing him up all the time.

It's very sweet of you to give him your unwavering support and I'm sure he appreciates it.... :D

Note also his claim he is the only other human who ALSO saw via telescope that Mars explosion in 1954, with a Japanese astronomer. And note that something visible from Japan, the opposite side of the Earth from Pennsylvania, would have been BLOCKED from visibility by McC. The Earth is round. His claim is physically impossible, and he doesn't even realize it.

wouldn't that depend on the time of day and the position of Mars?

There is a 14 hour time difference...so is it really impossible?

This is a genuine question and if anyone else into astonomy can answer it, that would be good, ta.

http://www.happyzebra.com/timezones-worldclock/difference-between-Tokyo-and-Pittsburgh.php

I took the trouble to listen to the interview in the OP last night....I was interested to hear the 'ravings'...and it didn't disappoint... :)

He is obviously unwell and his fiance was there to help him with his references.

Kerry conducted a good interview and had to give him time to speak or he got cross....

McClelland says that the root of all his troubles...stems from when he saw the tall being on the payload bay of the Shuttle, on the monitor,

He is very bitter towards some of NASA and sees them as responsible for his financial downfall and blackballing.

But anyway....I had a thought about the alleged tall being....it's description was similar? to the photo of the Cumberland Spaceman.

And similar beings to the Cumberland Spaceman were said to halt the countdown of a Blue Streak missile in Woomera, Australia..

Here's an artistic recreation of McClellands tall, suited being....

http://www.bibliotec...ics_ZZZZZZP.htm

and he says...

To all who have faith in ME, I present you with this artists concept of what I saw many years ago at KSC. It was a tall creature, about 8 to 9 feet tall. It had a humanoid body shape with two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet, a slim torso and a normal size head for its size. The color of its skin I could not determine. It appeared to have two what appeared to be eyes, but it was not detailed enough for any other comments.

How did it communicate? I have no idea. It did move its arms a lot. Almost like giving instructions! I heard no voice communications. The helmet was not as large as our two NASA Astronauts, and had a viewport to look forward. It had a small, perhaps a communication device, attached only to the right side of the helmet!

I saw no oxygen tank(s). It had a wide belt like wrapping around it.. It did not appear to be tethered as the two Astronauts were to the sides of the shuttle structure. I observed nothing that appeared to be a weapon. The time of this amazing scene was one minute and seven seconds, I timed it on my Astronaut chronograph watch.

The Cumberland Spaceman's helmet is smaller than NASA Astronaut's...and has some kind of device coming out of it. If the tall figure was facing forward

it would be on the right side....???? It's like a tube coming from the helmet and onto the chest (or back if the other way round)

cumberlandspacemanbig.jpg

and here for anyone who is interested is Jenny Randles investigating the photo and the Woomera link...

So......DID McClelland actually see a suited up being like the one captured on film in Cumberland and in Woomera..??

It's all a bit mind boggling...but..... :unsure2:

ps....it's very annoying when the font goes small....I don't know why it does that....grrrrrrrr

Edited by bee

One big problem with Mr. McClelland's claims (and there are several problems) is that any base on Mars would be observable to a world full of amateur astronomers.

You did not ask me, but I will tell you anyway :D

Not for a second.

Just a curious question mate, have you had a peruse of his website?

Hey Psyche, no I havent.

Just to confirm though, you are saying that he does not believe in aliens/ETH right? and is making claims he 'knows' are incorrect?

I think it's you that has a thing for Jim... backing him up all the time.

It's very sweet of you to give him your unwavering support and I'm sure he appreciates it.... :D

Ohh, Bee, can't you see? He does not even know I am alive, it's unrequited.

But yes, I do actually think a great deal of Jim, I was watching P&T at home last week, and Jim came on, I yelled out to my wife and kids, "see that guy! I actually have spoken with him on the net!" and then a few days later he was on the Aussie news about the russian meteor, and agin, I called to the entire family and did say "Now that's one smart man", and I do believe that because I have read his website. Well, a fair bit of it anyway. I still do not understand how you see people Like Hoagland as more credible Bee, but I suspect it takes quite some effort.

Have you seen both websites, as I asked?

I even have a picture Bee. Howzat. 2 very smart men.

images.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Hey Psyche, no I havent.

Just to confirm though, you are saying that he does not believe in aliens/ETH right? and is making claims he 'knows' are incorrect?

Gidday Mate

Yes I do, have a look at this (the website), and hen get back to me mate ;)

Cheers.

wouldn't that depend on the time of day and the position of Mars?

There is a 14 hour time difference...so is it really impossible?

This is a genuine question and if anyone else into astonomy can answer it, that would be good, ta.

http://www.happyzebr...-Pittsburgh.php

Good question Bee, in fact good enough to show you are too smart to fall for the stuff you make out that you believe in ;) I'd say you're onto something here, not so much with the time difference, but the relative position:

@. . . . . . . . . . . Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:27:48 -0400

Reply-To: "Tom & Karen Dobbins" <kmdobbins@coshocton.com>

To: "Masatsugu MINAMI" <VZV03210@nifty.ne.jp>

Cc: <rfienberg@skypub.com>

Subject: Saheki, McClelland, and Tasaka versus 2001 observations -- FINAL CORRECTED VERSION

Here are the parameters that prevailed at the time of Saheki and McClelland's 1954 sightings and Tasaka's 1958 sighting of flares at Edom Promintorium, generated by Jeff Beish's WIMP program:

1.) Saheki July 1, 1954 13:15 UT

De = 0.5 degrees Ds = -5.1 degrees (De + Ds)/2 = -2.3 degrees = nominal Martian latitude of source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

Phase = 6.9 degrees (post date of opposition) CM = 319 degrees 319 - (6.9/2) = ~315 degrees = nominal Martian longitude of source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

Based on Saheki's large-scale drawings, it is possible to determine the site of the presumed reflection that he witnessed with considerable precision (conservatively +/- 3 degrees of latitude and longitude). The latitude does indeed appear to be at about the nominal position of -2 or -3 degrees, but the longitude of the flare appears to be at 356 degrees. 356 - 315 = 41 degrees. This corresponds to a surface inclined by about 41 degrees from the horizontal (wow!) on an east-west axis.

2.) McClelland July 24, 1954 4:32 UT

De = -2.9 degrees Ds = -10.6 degrees (De + Ds)/2 = -6.7 degrees = nominal Martian latitude of source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

Phase = 24.9 degrees (post date of opposition) CM = 346 degrees 346 - (24.9/2) = ~ 333.5 degrees = nominal Martian longitude of source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

McClelland's sketch also permits the site of the reflection to be determined with considerable precision (conservatively +/- 3 degrees of latitude and longitude). The latitude appears to be at about -2 degrees, tolerably close to the -6.7 degrees predicted, suggesting a north-south inclination of 6.7-2 = <5 degrees, but the longitude appears to be located at 356 degrees or thereabouts. 356 - 333.5 = 22.5 degrees. This corresponds to a surface inclined about 22.5 degrees from the horizontal on an east-west axis, and in the same direction as in the case of Saheki's observation.

3.) Tasaka November 21, 1954 13:35 UT

De = -13.6 degrees Ds = -11.4 degrees (De + Ds)/2 = -12.5 degrees = nominal Martian latitude of the source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

Phase = 4.5 degrees (post date of opposition) CM = 331.5 degrees 331.5 - (4.5/2) = ~ 329 degrees = nominal Martian longitude of source of specular reflection, assuming horizontal orientation.

Based on Tasaka's beautiful drawing, the latitude of the source (about -2 degrees) differs from the nominal -12.5 degrees by about 10 degrees. The longitude of the flare lies at about 355 degrees. 355 - 329 = 26 degrees. This corresponds to a surface inclined by 26 degrees from the horizontal on an east-west axis.

These phenomena seem to be rather insensitive to geometry, causing me to wonder why they are not seen far more frequently. Or are they routinely written off to effects of atmospheric turbulence and tricks of the eye, and hence go unreported? It may emerge that last week's success in Florida was as much a matter of dumb luck as keen insight.

LINK

Looks like they saw Ice reflecting. Bolding mine.

• Like 1

Are you willing to consider that Mr. O and any other Skeptic might be telling the turth, and what they say should be considered fairly, or, because they say that Mr. McC, and Mr. H, and Mr. G, are kooks & charlatans, do you dismiss what they say out of hand? i.e. do you only take notice of what people say who say what you want to hear?

Can't be seen to be publicly agreeing with the Illuminati now can we :lol:

Edited by psyche101

I even have a picture Bee. Howzat. 2 very smart men.

images.jpeg

Phil is shorter (or maybe Jim is taller) than I expected. :)

• Like 2

Phil is shorter (or maybe Jim is taller) than I expected. :)

Apparently Jim is very, very tall according to Phil, he said that was how he spots him in a crowd.

And Phil is very, very good at standing still for a very long time.

Edited by psyche101

Apparently Jim is very, very tall according to Phil, he said that was how he spots him in a crowd.

I heard him on Startalk (with Neil DeGrasse Tyson) a couple of times. Love that show.

• Like 2

Ohh, Bee, can't you see? He does not even know I am alive, it's unrequited.

how sad...never mind...he will notice you now after your previous post about the Mars sighting..of what-ever-it was.... :w00t:

I even have a picture Bee. Howzat.

images.jpeg

zat is, again...very sweet of you...... :P

But only when he is strapped to the wall with a black belt thingy......like in your pic..... :innocent:

Good question Bee, in fact good enough to show you are too smart to fall for the stuff you make out that you believe in ;) I'd say you're onto something here, not so much with the time difference, but the relative position

LINK

Looks like they saw Ice reflecting. Bolding mine.

Cheers for that Psyche......so the Saheki and McClelland sightings of the what-ever on Mars... took place on different dates......mmmmmmmm

Did you realise that Jim?

And does this make that particular accusation that you have levelled at McClelland nul and void...?

Perhaps you should withdraw it...or people might think you are just trying to cast aspersions on McClelland because he is

spilling the beans.....the secret beans..... :)

• Like 2

Gidday Mate

Yes I do, have a look at this (the website), and hen get back to me mate ;)

Cheers.

I had a look mate but wasnt able to ascertain whether he is

'making up on purpose and doesnt believe it' (your stance)

'believes what he is saying but is dellusional and basically very ill mentally' (Lillys stance)

'believes what he says...and some may well be true' (I guess my starting point :) )

what did you spot that makes you certain he knows he is bull***g and is basically a con artist>?

Cheers for that Psyche......so the Saheki and McClelland sightings of the what-ever on Mars... took place on different dates......mmmmmmmm

Did you realise that Jim?

And does this make that particular accusation that you have levelled at McClelland nul and void...?

Perhaps you should withdraw it...or people might think you are just trying to cast aspersions on McClelland because he is

spilling the beans.....the secret beans..... :)

Absolutely -- the dates are different. I had accepted McClelland's claim he saw the SAME event that the Japanese astronomer did. And clearly I had misinterpreted it to mean that he had seen the SAME event that the Japanese astronomer did.

Definitely need to look at this more closely, and dig out McClelland's original report with drawing -- `how can we obtain it?

Meanwhile, in light of the new reconstruction of events, it's clear that the impossibility of McClelland seeing the SAME event as the Japanese astronomer doesn't reflect badly on his credibility if he didn't claim to have seen the same event. But a different event at a different date.

Didn't he also claim that he and that Japanese astronomer were the ONLY two humans to have ever seen it? Or am I misinterpreting that, too?

Let's dig deeper and find out.

Bee, this is what reasonable people do when new evidence appears.

Please try it. yourself, once and awhile.

When the evidence comes out to support McClelland's claim that Hitler escaped to Antarctica and Nazis built UFOs there that buzzed the White House in 1952, I'd be happy to re-examine my mocking that idea, too. Richard Dolan seems to give credence to that theory, too.

Absolutely -- the dates are different. I had accepted McClelland's claim he saw the SAME event that the Japanese astronomer did. And clearly I had misinterpreted it to mean that he had seen the SAME event that the Japanese astronomer did.

Definitely need to look at this more closely, and dig out McClelland's original report with drawing -- `how can we obtain it?

Meanwhile, in light of the new reconstruction of events, it's clear that the impossibility of McClelland seeing the SAME event as the Japanese astronomer doesn't reflect badly on his credibility if he didn't claim to have seen the same event. But a different event at a different date.

Bee, this is what reasonable people do when new evidence appears.

I applaud you for admitting the mistake Jim, but with this in mind, does this mean that we now have a reasonable appreciation of how you interpret events/evidence and therefore fall inline with Mitchells 'misinterpreting' the ESP conclusion?

Yeah ! Waht Jim said ! "Hilter escaped to the Antartic built his UFO`s ate way too many Magic Beans climbed up the Magic bean stalk to the Moon and started a NEw Super Race up there,came back to earth on one of his many UFO`s to buzz the planet ,I.E. 1947 screwed up and crashed in New Mexico,they took his wrinkled little grey body to WPAFB,threw him into a Large pickle jar,and have been keeping it secret for 7 0 plus years now ?

Hum ? that sounds like a Movie in the makeing to me.

I better call in a few experts to verify this?

Bob lizzard,Hoologan`s,Dick Dolalots,the whole commiunty of wack-in-bushes ! Might as weel get Our Old Geroge W.Bush for the Wack-n-Bush part !

See Y`az !justDONTEATUS :tu:

Yeah ! Waht Jim said ! "Hilter escaped to the Antartic built his UFO`s ate way too many Magic Beans climbed up the Magic bean stalk to the Moon and started a NEw Super Race up there,came back to earth on one of his many UFO`s to buzz the planet ,I.E. 1947 screwed up and crashed in New Mexico,they took his wrinkled little grey body to WPAFB,threw him into a Large pickle jar,and have been keeping it secret for 7 0 plus years now ?

Hum ? that sounds like a Movie in the makeing to me.

I better call in a few experts to verify this?

Bob lizzard,Hoologan`s,Dick Dolalots,the whole commiunty of wack-in-bushes ! Might as weel get Our Old Geroge W.Bush for the Wack-n-Bush part !

See Y`az !justDONTEATUS :tu:

Hitler didn't like magic beans,they gave him gas.The CIA kicked him off the Moon and he had to build one on Mars instead.

Edited by shaddow134