Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Batman' brings in suspect to Bradford police

Commander CMG

A man dressed as the caped crusader Batman has handed over a wanted man at a Bradford police station before disappearing into the night.

Police said the costumed crime-fighter marched the 27-year-old man into Trafalgar House Police Station in the early hours of 25 February.

The man was charged with handling stolen goods and fraud offences.

Police said: "The person who brought the man in was dressed in a full Batman outfit. His identity remains unknown."

The suspect will appear before Bradford magistrates on Friday, police said.

Source

• Like 1

Hey, it's Old School 60's Batman too. No fancy Dark Knight thing happening here, that's a true superhero :yes:

• Like 3

Chinese takeaway delivery guy? Holy Egg Foo Young, Batman!

• Like 1

Hey, it's Old School 60's Batman too. No fancy Dark Knight thing happening here, that's a true superhero :yes:

Great, now I've got the original theme song stuck in my head all day. :D

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-naaaa Batmaaaaan! :tu:

• Like 1

I don't think he'll be scaling any buildings anytime soon.

• Like 2

Well great, Biff, now the stupid theme song is in my head! LOL

• Like 3

guess somebody saw kick-ass too many times after too much vodka & red bull.

seriously,

every time there's some loon on the tv, they always have to live where I live!

D.I.Y superhero?-

10mns away.

karen 'has anyone seen mi kids' matthews?-

15mns away.

the 7/7 terrorist bombers?-

4mns away.

(even more seriousously though-good luck to the farging crazy, well-meaning vigilante bastage!!)

:-)

Great, now I've got the original theme song stuck in my head all day. :D

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-naaaa Batmaaaaan! :tu:

(hopefully, it's the version by 'the jam' biff....?

;-)

We all know its Bruce Wayne.

• Like 1

Haha, xsas, thats the first thing which came into my mind when i saw it on the news.

Delboy would be proud. :tu:

• Like 2

And as I'm sure you know, humming the bat-tune over and over and over and over again is one of the Top ways to annoy someone, naturally in accordance with prophecy :ph34r:

He's wearing hockey pants.

surely you mean,

''i'm not wearing hockey pads....''

(or the adam west equivalent of NOT wearing hockey pads, and not pants.....?

:-)

• 2 weeks later...

I knew it,It does take a wacko to catch another wacko.Now it wont be long before robin is tagging along with him,Just wait untill we see the wacko moble. then the Joker then the riddler then........well you know.

How long do you think it'll be before the man in the Batman uniform is arrested and fined by police due to "unlawful arrest" whilst the criminal is let off scot-free?

Anyway, this all reminds me of that hilarious December 23rd 1996 episode of Only Fools and Horses (my favourite TV programme) when brothers Del Boy and Rodney, on their way to a fancy dress party dressed as Batman and Robin but, embarrassingly for them, having to walk the rest of the way when their three-wheeled van breaks down on the way, rescues a woman from a gang of muggers because the muggers just turned and ran away when seeing Batman and Robin running towards them from out of the dark and the mist.

Even more embarrasingly for them, was was when they turned up at the party not realising that the party has now turned into a funeral, due to the fact that the man who's party it should have been had died, something which Del and Rodney didn't know. So they burst in to the house shouting the Batman theme (na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na!) spraying silly string everywhere, only to then realise to their horror that the party is now a funeral wake, everyone is dressed in black and there they are dressed as Batman and Robin. In shock, Del then accidentally sprays some silly string into the widow's hair whilst she is sobbing in her son's arms. Hilarious!

A whopping 21.3 million people watched that episode.

tumblr_mhx2d2KW5V1s4t08po1_500.gif

250px-Only_Fools_Batman.jpg

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

well good we have real superheroes and kids won't have to have imaginary deams of them being real heroes