Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost pic? prove , just taken !

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

First picture is the reflection on the glass door of the photographer.

Second... exif says it is tampered, something to do with facebook.

yups the first is a reflection i alrdy pointed that out !

2nd yes .. i copied it from his facebook picture ! its still the same picture , he can send it to me directly with whatssapp ! it makes no differences , or do you prefer that he send me that picture so that i can post it?

the outcome is the same picture ! o_O or you want me to send it directly to you ?

well anyway ... he just bought that house !so i told him , from now on to take pictures everyday .. i am hoping to come across the same figure again ! .. then i ll have solid proof ? but its up to you guys to believe it or not !

some might still say its photoshoped ! i m not saying names '' kipperphoenix'' now be patient and wait for more pictures to come !

i m so scared now . i m not sure i wanna go to visit him in that house lol !

No, that is not "solid proof", by a very very long way.

At least WhyDontYouBelivEveMe actually provides evidence even if it isn't convincing unlike all these people on here who claim to have 'psychic abilities' and 'superpowers'.

Edited by yearofthehater

post-127304-0-54549900-1362439809_thumb.post-127304-0-47480100-1362439459_thumb.my cousin his new house.. took a picture an hour ago ..after that he cleaned up ! 2nd picture he just take ! but nothing on it , only his own reflection ,

if that is not a ghost then i dont know what it is ! ah

The first one is clearly a reflection of the one taking the photo, you can tell by the way he is holding his arms, holding the camera. http://www.noupe.com/photography/44-impressive-examples-of-reflection-photography.html

The second is a person standing by the window, blurred because of the slow camera shutter speed. http://www.lightstalking.com/ghost-photography

Edited by Hazzard

The picture on the left is the "Cleaned up" photo, while the picture on the right is the "messy photo". In the messy photo, I can see what was pointed out earlier, a weird black blur on the left, behind the counter.

post-127304-0-54549900-1362439809_thumb.post-127304-0-47480100-1362439459_thumb.my cousin his new house.. took a picture an hour ago ..after that he cleaned up ! 2nd picture he just take ! but nothing on it , only his own reflection ,

if that is not a ghost then i dont know what it is ! ah

looking at exif date stamp of when the photo was taken,

it says the date is

2012:01:25 03:41:57

• Like 1

it says the date is

What creates the 'exif date stamp'? Is that info embedded from the camera using the camera's date and time?

I see the reflection in the glass of the person taking the photo. Second photo the reflection is not as clear as he is not standing in the same position.

No ghost, just a reflection.

Always skeptical when someone takes a photo of ....well.....nothing really. Why did he take a photo of his kitchen, it does not look like a before and after refurbishment?

• Like 1

the 2nd picture .. on the left ! there is that dark figure !

Oh I see it now. Very dark hazy silhouette of head and torsos in front of the thing that had the yellow towel over it in the first pic. Interesting.

it says the date is

When I save those pics and examine them, I'm not getting any useful EXIF data from them at all.

To the OP, any chance of getting the *original* pictures? We always get pictures here after they have been resized downward *a lot* from the original camera files and also compressed to hell.

You can host them for free at imageshack.us

• Like 1

I see the reflection in the glass of the person taking the photo. Second photo the reflection is not as clear as he is not standing in the same position.

No ghost, just a reflection.

The 'ghost' is not a reflection. It's in *front* of the object that can be seen in both photos that is in front of the window (the brown wooden thing with the vertical white stripe on either side).
  • Like 1

I can't really make much of the 2nd photo, just a blur really...

What these photo's do clear up though is where your username came from. ;)

when you adjust the first pic you see kid standing outside .. doesn't look like ghost

and second one in kitchen also when adjusting you'd the character soloman kane or some one like him :D

i have no idea what solomon kane doing in kitchen

I seriously don't know how people spot things like this in pics! If that was my photo I wouldn't have even looked twice at either of those pics. Maybe I have missed loads of "ghosts" on pics I have taken?!?!

• Like 4

I seriously don't know how people spot things like this in pics! If that was my photo I wouldn't have even looked twice at either of those pics. Maybe I have missed loads of "ghosts" on pics I have taken?!?!

It's interesting to go through old family photos and see what's there. You may find something unusual that no one noticed before.

I've found some anomolies in our old photos. Someday I'll scan them and post them on this forum to see what everyone thinks.

Meanwhile, here are some examples of weird photos that were overlooked and later discovered to contain something 'odd'.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Paranormal-Photo-Gallery/Ghost-Boy-in-the-Bathroom.htm

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Best-Ghost-Photos/Grandpa-s-Ghost.htm

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Paranormal-Photo-Gallery/Wedding-Day-Ghost.htm

What creates the 'exif date stamp'? Is that info embedded from the camera using the camera's date and time?

EXIF data is data appended to the image by your camera. It records not only the date and time, but can record the camera make and model and the settings when a picture was taken - whether the flash was used, the aperture setting, exposure time, focal length, etc. and what software was used (if any) to edit the photograph.

Unfortunately, during the process of cropping and resizing photos (depending on how it is done), this data can get lost. But it's nice to have if you want to examine a photo properly.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

EXIF data is data appended to the image by your camera. It records not only the date and time, but can record the camera make and model and the settings when a picture was taken - whether the flash was used, the aperture setting, exposure time, focal length, etc. and what software was used (if any) to edit the photograph.

Unfortunately, during the process of cropping and resizing photos (depending on how it is done), this data can get lost. But it's nice to have if you want to examine a photo properly.

Thank you for the explanation! :)

To me, it just looks like someone walking across the room from left to right.

It's taken at night in indoor light with no flash therefore a longer exposure was probably necessary. A person walking could easily cause that kind of blur in an 1/8 second or similar exposure as opposed to typical daylight or flash lit exposures of far shorter times.

You can even make out a head and shoulders and face. Here's a zoom in with the brightness and exposure increased.

ghostyz.jpg

Oh oh ... they found Uncle Fester

You are right, I will now be pulling out my photo album and scanning all those photos I took of the:

bowl of cereal on kitchen table, then the no bowl of cereal on the cereal table.

the (and one of my favorites) washing up in sink and then the washing up done.

And how can I forget the one of grandmas empty dinner plate on kitchen sideboard before it got washed up?

Oh the memories of photos!

• Like 3