Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russell Crowe catches 'UFO' on video

Click here for original article including video

The usually publicity-shy Gladiator performer said he captured what appears to be several flying objects whizzing over Sydney's Botanical Gardens earlier this week and he's posted the results on YouTube.

"A friend and I set camera to capture fruit bats rising from Botanic Gardens. This was a big surprise," he tweeted on Wednesday.

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced amount of copied text

They wanted to come tell him in person how awful he sounded in Les Mis.

• Like 1

I blame the reward for this. There will be many more to come no doubt! (making one myself) :yes:

It wasnt a ufo.

Good job to you if you made it or to whomever made this!

Edited by Lava_Lady

Is this a 'Body of Lies', 'Proof of Life', 'Proof' or maybe 'Heavens Burning'?

• Like 1

Trick photography and lies!

He appears to be standing behind glass and the light that you can see is some light - probably a street-light by the shape and colour of it - that is behind him or at least to the side of him, being reflected off the glass.

That is my opinion of what the light is.

Edit: Ok, so post #5 seems to have a far better explanation of what the light is, so ignore the above :D

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

Aw Russel Crowe probably would not mislead us. He has too much to lose from all the ridicule when the truth comes to light. That doesn't mean we have to decide we know what it is.

• Like 1

Yea: the Roman Emperor is going to bring in aliens for the fights.

Why would the video need to time lapsed? Inless it was moving very slowly

in which case a slow moving ufo would be much better for study.

interesting it could be a UFO! !!!:) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

skeptics be quiet lol

• Like 1

if you look at the bottom of the screen behind the CNN graphic you see a white light going across the same as the red a the top. just a reflection inside the camera me thinks.

Just remember that UFO is just a term for what they believe to be a flying object that we have yet to identify.

As Rusty does not know what it is, to him it is a UFO, as it is to anyone else who does not know what it is.

Once the explaination of what has occured is presented and proven then it will be no longer a UFO as it will be identified.

To say it's "not" a UFO is incorrect unless you can provide an explanation to what it is.

Personally I believe it is just a reflection of another moving light in the area or moving vehicle with it's brake lights on.

I do not think it is extraterrestrial in nature.

skeptics be quiet lol

The trick is to know when to invest time..... The field of UFOology is filled to the rim with nonsense, hoaxes, lies, misinterpretations and misidentifications, this is a good example.

This one isnt worth the "paper" its written on.

• Like 2

I SAW THE SANE THING AFTER I DRANK FOUR TALL COORS

Usually people get a bit in-sane after lots of beers.

This is the same guy who removed CHEERLEADERS from a football team (He owns the South Sydney Rabbitohs) and put in drummer boys.

Not a guy with a history of rational thought, not a guy who thinks straight, obviously.

• Like 2