Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dick Clark's Flintstones House Price Slashed

BiffSplitkins

Dick Clark's Flintstones-themed house in Malibu is apparently an unsellable freak of architecture -- because after nearly a year on the market ... no one's bought it ... and now, the asking price has been heavily discounted.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/12/dick-clark-flintstones-house-malibu-price-slashed/#ixzz2MlxghfZ8

Yup, that house is definitely ugly. The land is worth the investment though.

The trouble with customized anything is that when you want to sell it, you have a much more limited market. Not everyone's gonna buy your house just because it was owned by Dick Clark.

The trouble with customized anything is that when you want to sell it, you have a much more limited market. Not everyone's gonna buy your house just because it was owned by Dick Clark.

Very true. Besides I don't know if I could handle living next door to Barney Rubble and his theiving ways with my Fruity Pebbles. :P

• Like 2

It is a cool looking house with a great veiw. I would be afraid of the sabar cat jumping thought ther window .

• Like 1

I love it, could do with a few more pictures on the wall, i can do that.

Now for the price, I will wait til if goes a bit more, lets say......150,000GBP ? please-f-please-girl-wish-smiley-emoticon-000384-large.gif

I've seen this house before, I think it's great!

I always thought that house was cool. If I win the lotto tonite I'll buy it.

that is sooo freaking ugly i would bulldoze the thing down. i can understand how a farmland can be 20 acres n up but how the hell and why the hell would you ever need 23 acres in malibu for a freaking summer home.

Gorgeous. This is the kind of house I'd like to build. Beats a boxy cookiecutter mcmansion any day of the week.