Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

haunted house

wolfie66

hi there

just wanted to share with you some expereinces I have had with my bf house he lives in. He moved in and from day one he has experienced strange noises and sensations in his house. It was built in 1909. He would be in the basement and out of the corner of his eye he would see something go behind him and turn round nothing there. the hair on the back of his neck would stand up. He would hear steps go across the floor in front of him while he watched Tv and he would bein the house by himself. He felt someone poke him while he was sleeping hard enough it woke him up.

The times I expereinced things in his house was one night we were watching TV and we were there by ourselves and I heard the front door open and close. It was so clear that I got up to see if anyone was in the house. it was creepy. Then another time he has said he has felt like there is someone on his bed tucking him in or walking round the bed. One morning I was there and I felt like something had landed on the bed like a cat. he has a cat and I looked at the end of the bed and there was nothing there. And another time he was in the bedroom and i felt something land on the bed and I asked him if the cat was on the bed and he said no. It was so definite the landing and the idea that something had landed on the bed.

I have heard strange noises but nothing has been moved or have not seen any shapes or anything. It is just a spirit filled house. Am trying to do research on the previous owners and happenings that occurred there but it is hard to find anything on it.

Just wanted to share.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• karina_28

• MariaMe

• wolfie66

Sounds like you do have a haunting. I saw a ghost and I could only see it out of the corner of my eye. If I looked directly at it there was nothing.

Interesting., get a recorder and do some evps.and let us know if you get any

• 5 weeks later...

I have never seen a ghost in my life but I am sure that they exsist. Find the way to check if there was some kind of supernatural power.

Well, what all you have going on could be totally mundane, or perhaps not. But you have the right idea with wanting to research the place.

You can check with your local clerk of courts or titling agency to find out information on who previously owned the house, when sale dates were, that sort of thing. Checking with the local utilities can give you info into things like possible buried powerlines or other underground structures. The local library might have microfilm that might have stories of anything particularly interesting happening in the house, like fires or deaths- but be prepared for a LOT of scanning and searching. Checking with the LEO might also give you some information on the house if there were crimes committed there. If there are neighbors that have been living there for ages, they might have information about the house. If there isn't any paperwork other than the title/insurance on the house to tell of construction or repairs- if you know a contractor and have them check the house out, they might be able to figure out some of that kind of information. If there is a historic society, they might have information on the area or the house in particular. Usually the historic society or clerk of courts/titling agency will have plat map information as well.

• 2 weeks later...

What can be hard is finding out if the previous owners were involved in the supernatural at all. Talk to older neighbours who may have known them. I have other ways to help you that I will discuss by email. What you are experiencing is an ownage. The house is owned by an entity or maybe more than one. I have personally experienced this kind of thing. I can teach you to get rid of it yourself. And keep it away.