Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Scudbuster

Edgar Mitchell says a lot.......

249 posts in this topic

not too sure where you are going on the 40 year old comment?

Just that he expected -- and said this elsewhere as well in the 1970s --

that he would solve the ESP puzzle quickly.

Just that he expected -- and said this elsewhere as well in the 1970s --

that he would solve the ESP puzzle quickly.

ahh ok, although I think he doesnt quite say that ' he' will solve the ESP puzzle but humnas in general (assuming that is what he meant by 'we'.....

You think progress is being made?

I think we'll probably make a breakthrough soon. We will probably perfect the mechanisms to detect these energy fields. We'll probably come up with a better theory as to how all of this works, how it relates to body mechanics and relativity. When that happens it will be a whole new wonderland to look at

plus he said breakthrough rather than 'solve'....

amazing how a word here and there puts a brand new spin of a sentence :w00t:

1 person likes this

ahh ok, although I think he doesnt quite say that ' he' will solve the ESP puzzle but humnas in general (assuming that is what he meant by 'we'.....

You think progress is being made?

I think we'll probably make a breakthrough soon. We will probably perfect the mechanisms to detect these energy fields. We'll probably come up with a better theory as to how all of this works, how it relates to body mechanics and relativity. When that happens it will be a whole new wonderland to look at

plus he said breakthrough rather than 'solve'....

amazing how a word here and there puts a brand new spin of a sentence :w00t:

Point taken. Sometimes but not always he uses the royal 'we', but without really watching him say it, we can't tell.

Either way, his expectations were wildly optimistic. But what's really wrong with that?

Ditto with UFO proof, tgoo, I guess.

Edited by JimOberg
1 person likes this

Well, at least we can take solace in the fact that the government always presents the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! :tsu:

We do not need them. Many new ideas come from NASA, which is becoming, if not already, largely privatised. It's in the hands of the people now. Lets see how we go. Well I suspect, Private Enterprise tends to be a bit more vigilant and budget conscious than Government departments I have dealt with. They have to perform for the next payment.

1 person likes this

TSR is soooo old school it is amusing. It's like he is stuck in the 70's.

Disc sightings or landing cases are nothing old. Disc type craft are still reported. Go to NUFORC and search by category.

People like Jim/ James Oberg use spin doctor fallacy. In some cases he's right in debunking space junk for example. But notice Jim/ James Oberg had to be corrected by a Ufologist on the UFO UpDates list. An example of spin doctor fallacy would be the Birthers during the last Presidential election. The claim is Obama wasn't born in the US. The motivation was of course prejudice or right wing extremism. Or take the super fund politcal campaign commercials. You were presented bias info to smear or discredit the other candidate. It's really a reflection of the corrupt system we live in. A system that embraces the on going-cover up. Now imagine if someone monitored your every statement, private life, or even internet activity. They may snoop around your house and dig through your garbage. Someone could really do a number on you, attacking your character and discrediting everything you say.

Astronauts of course pose a threat because they are viewed as credible people. The gist of what astronauts like Gordon Cooper and Ed Mitchell are saying pertaining to Government secrecy and UFOs is 100% true. No amount of spin doctoring will change that.

Here's a scarry thought. We all know about Abu Ghraib under former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld. We know that some UFO witnesses are harassed during UFO flaps also some UFO people come down with mysterious cancers.

Consider there is a secret space program.

The real worry is not about ET's but what may be occurirng in the confines of outer space.

You could have a secret base or space station where torture, evil experiments, and crimes against humanity are being conducted by the US and some of its allies.

Here's an example of tragic accidents that occured in space:

USSR's Soyuz 11 while returning from Salyut 1 on June 30, 1971, developed a leak. Three cosmonauts on board died from depressurization.

What does depressurization do to a person? It's a horrific way to die.

Depressurization, exposure to solar radiation, reduction in bone mass in microgravity, the effects of experimental drugs in space, and other cruel experiments could be tested on live subjects. Genetic experiments described in alien abductions as way to mimic what the aliens are doing. The evidence could be disposed in space without anyone knowing.

Of course, we all know NASA roots come from NAZI Germany. In some ways America's military-industrial complex does resembles the NAZI's.

Disc sightings or landing cases are nothing old. Disc type craft are still reported. Go to NUFORC and search by category.

And to this day, nobody can still prove these claims are actual physical craft. Nothing like 60+ years of hearsay to get the imagination going. All your cases are old school TSR. So is your method. You would have to be one of the last people on earth clinging to MIB.

I always imagine you dressed, and speaking like Disco Stu.

Disco_Stu__normal.jpg

People like Jim/ James Oberg use spin doctor fallacy. In some cases he's right in debunking space junk for example. But notice Jim/ James Oberg had to be corrected by a Ufologist on the UFO UpDates list. An example of spin doctor fallacy would be the Birthers during the last Presidential election. The claim is Obama wasn't born in the US. The motivation was of course prejudice or right wing extremism. Or take the super fund politcal campaign commercials. You were presented bias info to smear or discredit the other candidate. It's really a reflection of the corrupt system we live in. A system that embraces the on going-cover up. Now imagine if someone monitored your every statement, private life, or even internet activity. They may snoop around your house and dig through your garbage. Someone could really do a number on you, attacking your character and discrediting everything you say.

Like I said, Quillius calls that a positive trait, and he is better at this than you are, so it's not a bad thing to "spin" the story, it is just that people like Jim tend to spin it back straight is all.

Would you mind posting this correction? I have seen a few people say the corrected him, like Leslie Kean, but when I read the article, I could see that she personally disagreed with Jim, she did not refute him at all. Politics is corrupt, there is something to gain, UFOlogy is just an assault on logic and commons sense. Very different motives.

Astronauts of course pose a threat because they are viewed as credible people. The gist of what astronauts like Gordon Cooper and Ed Mitchell are saying pertaining to Government secrecy and UFOs is 100% true. No amount of spin doctoring will change that.

Threat? Yeah right. To common sense perhaps. Yes they are viewed by credible people, that is why the papers keep harassing them for stories. Everyone knows the best way to confuse facts is to tell them to a reporter. Would you buy a headline that Says "Old Man Insists ET is here" Or "Astronaut speaks out against ET Cover Up Says Government is hiding Aliens"? The reporter will go with the one that sells the most.

That is the problem the "Gist", and how people determine that. You are putting personal preference into interpretation Ed Mitchell has been directly quoted several times in this thread, but the FTB's do not give his words the time of day, they only see how they can "read between the lines" to see what they want to see. Do you deny that Cooper had a negative bust up with NASA over Shepherd getting the command he wanted? Or that Edgar Mitchell explicitly states that he has no personal knowledge, and that nothing happened on the moon trips? His information comes from people on earth, and that he does not go so far as to tell people his information comes from not only cattle ranching people he grew up with, but Bob Lazar and Stephen Greer? Making up imaginary oaths is the best FTB's can do from what I see, and frankly, that is simply not good enough. Anyone can see it's just personal malarky.

Here's a scarry thought. We all know about Abu Ghraib under former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld. We know that some UFO witnesses are harassed during UFO flaps also some UFO people come down with mysterious cancers.

Consider there is a secret space program.

The real worry is not about ET's but what may be occurirng in the confines of outer space.

You could have a secret base or space station where torture, evil experiments, and crimes against humanity are being conducted by the US and some of its allies.

Here's an example of tragic accidents that occured in space:

USSR's Soyuz 11 while returning from Salyut 1 on June 30, 1971, developed a leak. Three cosmonauts on board died from depressurization.

What does depressurization do to a person? It's a horrific way to die.

Depressurization, exposure to solar radiation, reduction in bone mass in microgravity, the effects of experimental drugs in space, and other cruel experiments could be tested on live subjects. Genetic experiments described in alien abductions as way to mimic what the aliens are doing. The evidence could be disposed in space without anyone knowing.

Of course, we all know NASA roots come from NAZI Germany. In some ways America's military-industrial complex does resembles the NAZI's.

LOL, here have you read this one yet? One of my favs, the most amusing CT and imaginative CT I have seen in a while.

NEWS_FULL.jpeg

Point taken. Sometimes but not always he uses the royal 'we', but without really watching him say it, we can't tell.

Either way, his expectations were wildly optimistic. But what's really wrong with that?

Ditto with UFO proof, tgoo, I guess.

never go down without a fight ay Jim :)

We find that amusing.

We find that amusing.

tumblr_loq5o7RD4N1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

1 person likes this

Or that Edgar Mitchell explicitly states that he has no personal knowledge, and that nothing happened on the moon trips?

His memory could have been wiped clean after getting back. Brain washing techniques.

LOL, here have you read this one yet? One of my favs, the most amusing CT and imaginative CT I have seen in a while.

There is the ISS and then the other space experiments with no oversight. Stuff they couldn't get away with publicly. It's easy to dispose of the evidence (bodies) in space.

There is the ISS and then the other space experiments with no oversight. Stuff they couldn't get away with publicly. It's easy to dispose of the evidence (bodies) in space.

tumblr_mcw4ov7sIU1rrzoiu.gif

1 person likes this

Could you be a little more specific? What experiments? Names of dead astronauts, etc,...

Could you be a little more specific? What experiments? Names of dead astronauts, etc,...

No, that's how they deal with Dissidents and political prisoners; take 'em up into Space and dispose of them quietly out of the airlock. They've been doing it for years. All hush-hush, of course. :blush:

No, that's how they deal with Dissidents and political prisoners; take 'em up into Space and dispose of them quietly out of the airlock. They've been doing it for years. All hush-hush, of course. :blush:

Think about this. What if you had an engineered virus that could rapidly wipe out the entire population if there was a leak in a lab somewhere? Where's the perfect place to keep it? A secret space lab. What if you could get valuable information about space helping future private space enterprises or defense contractors by conducting experiments on live subjects. A person can not escape nor talk in outer space. Here's the perfect way to dispose of evidence. It would be disposed of and burn up in the atmosphere and be called space junk or a meteorite. The secret space lab in a worst case sconario could have a self destruct mechanism. Transportation to the space station of horrors would be through the secret space program. There is very little oversight in the black world so things can easily esculate where there are crimes against humanity and an esculating body count.

Here's an example on what you could do. Go up to prisoners that are suitable and fit to be astronauts and tell them that their verdicts can be reduced if they participate in the program. Maybe these people are lifers. They would agree and a test would be conducted during lift off to see when a person dies at high G. They would be filmed dying at high G's to guage their reactions and how the body reacts and hooked up to equipment. Once in space the secret space craft would be guided to the station where an autopsy on the bodies and other test would be conducted. The bodies would be placed inside a capsule and it would burn up in the atmosphere.

Here's another scenario. A defense contractor develolpes a sercet new space suit that is very thin. Maybe inspired by the tight fitting coveralls described in CE 3 reports. There is a probability that it will not work but you want to test it out on a live subject anyway. You also want to see what the vacuum of space does to a person if problems arise. If the suit fails and the person suffers a horrific tormented death in space. It would all be filmed to guage the persons reaction and an autopsy would be conducted on the victim.

Here's another scenario. A defense contractor wants to test a no lethal weapon that's going to be used on people lets say UFO researchers. Let's say the subject will have microwaves directed at their brain. Not only do you want to test this out on a male but also women and children. There persons brain will be microwaved until they die and their ear drums burst suffering great torment and pain. An autopsy on the bodies and other test would be conducted and the bodies would be placed inside a capsule and it would burn up in the atmosphere.

Do you deny that Cooper had a negative bust up with NASA over Shepherd getting the command he wanted?

I don't see how that results in a UFO story about scrambling after a disc or a UFO landing. It also doesn't make sense why such UFO stories would be effective if there was nothing to ET or UFO.

I don't see how that results in a UFO story about scrambling after a disc or a UFO landing. It also doesn't make sense why such UFO stories would be effective if there was nothing to ET or UFO.

This is helpful in understanding your utter imperviousness to evidence that won't fit your existing paradigms. And the sad irony is that while pretending your beliefs show you are open-minded and forward thinking -- and superior to other people who disagree -- they really brand you as just the opposite. a sad waste of mentation resources.

Try to read James McDonald's detailed account of the May 1957 Edwards incident and then explain the stark inconsistency with the way that Cooper in later years recounted 'his' role in it.

1 person likes this

His memory could have been wiped clean after getting back. Brain washing techniques.

He could have been kidnapped by the moon goblins and replaced with an imposter.
1 person likes this

tumblr_loq5o7RD4N1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

Very Good psyche101 !

post-68971-0-03524500-1364757511_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

laugh.gif

So much easier than disposing of bodies on earth somehow?

Oh dear, all I can do is join mcrom. This is the funniest thing I have heard all day, thank you!

eb9c6166261ffbd596806fb41b80dc45.gif

Edited by psyche101
2 people like this

Nah, we cannot get that, we need people on the inside. Someone who is good at infiltrating..........

tumblr%2520m4uy8hi9xn1qb5gkjo1%2520500%2520bear%2520infiltrates%2520the%2520nazis.jpeg

4 people like this

LOL, I cannot give you better advice than Jim already has. I suggest you try his suggestion and see where it takes you. If the bleeding obvious is not enough for you, I honestly do not know what is.

Very Good psyche101 !

:D

I am going to eat of that hat when I get to Texas.

Think about this. What if you had an engineered virus that could rapidly wipe out the entire population if there was a leak in a lab somewhere? Where's the perfect place to keep it? A secret space lab.

So the leak can hit the atmosphere and contaminate the entire planet killing all life.

No point in doing things by halves hey.

1 person likes this