Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange 'Troll' Creature Photographed

Still Waters

Something weird is lurking in the snowy forests of Pennsylvania, and one woman claims to have captured evidence of it on camera.

A woman named Polly took to Facebook a few days ago in order to post this photograph of a “sasquatch” that was snapped on her friend’s rural property. Like all great images of mystery creatures, the digital zoom has been clearly cranked to a max, making any kind of fine detail next to impossible to define, but it appears to show a gangly, crouched creature moving on all fours. Polly told Facebookers that the creature didn’t fear humans and moved like a juvenile primate:

http://whofortedblog...l-pennsylvania/

• Like 1

Haha! I thought Imperial Walker, like one of the commenters, when I first looked at it too.

Chows are tough, wish they'd have killed it so we could finally put an end to the mystery!

• Like 4

That could be about anything to a calf a dog. To fuzzy to make it out.

• Like 1

I think one of the commenters there hit the spot: why on earth is every cryptoid picture blurred, even these days when most people got smart phones? Smells like a hoax to me, looks too much like a four-legged and the head reminds me of a dog, though it's not danish for certain.

• Like 2

According to her description it sounds like a ground sloth, this is not the first time a creature like this one is reported in Pennsylvania. But in the other hand the photo is too blurry to make it out.

Edited by Thegreatsilence

It reminds me of the skeksis from the Dark crystal ,which ,if you look up how the movie was made,were elaborate mariomettes on strings .

It's shaped differently ,but the way its arms and legs fall .....same.

http://www.oafe.net/monkey/necadcch.php

• Like 2

A blurry inconclusive indistinct image,smells like a hoax to me. BS is what I say.

• Like 3

Why oh why do these people have such cr&p cameras, there is no excuse for that kind of picture today. I would be too embarrassed to post a picture like that unless I was trying to fool people.

• Like 4

Just looks like a primate. But it's far too bluryr to actually comfirm.

You would think Polly who took the photo would have a better idea of what she was looking at. By the shape of its legs and the way it's walking, and the way it's holding up its tail, it just looks like a monkey to me.

• Like 2

Looks like a person bent over picking up something from the ground to me.

Edited by Archimedes

Has to be a Bigfoot, you can't tell what else it could be. You know Bigfoots have an ability to blur pictures.....it's the telepathy thing I think.

• Like 3

Has to be a Bigfoot, you can't tell what else it could be. You know Bigfoots have an ability to blur pictures.....it's the telepathy thing I think.

LOLOLOLOL! Borrowing that one.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Monkeys aren't real.

Oh yes they are and here is MY proof, ha debunk that!

blurry-1.jpg

:yes:

• Like 3

blurry-1.jpg

I can tell because of the pixels that that is a photoshop. The JPEGology and the pixellification aren't right. Trust me, I'm an expert.
  • Like 3

I can tell because of the pixels that that is a photoshop. The JPEGology and the pixellification aren't right. Trust me, I'm an expert.

What are you talking about? Photoshop!?? pixelifificationfilicate what?? thats a 550 pound camera from Argos......or was it 5.50p? any way thats not the point!

Its real I tell ya, real!

• Like 2

My God. While most if not all pictures of things like this are blurry, this has to be one of the worst I've seen. I mean come one. Really? Who looks at this and thinks "Oh yeah. That's a troll. No doubt it."

Why bother even posting the picture if it's that bad?

blurry-1.jpg

This made me laugh mostly because this is an accurate representation of what cryptid photos usually look like.

• Like 1

I don't know what you guys mean? That obviously a Bigfoot family group digging for grubs. You can clearly see two large creatures and a smaller one. What's wrong with you guys........DON"T YOU BELIEVE!!!!!!!

:angry:

A blurry inconclusive indistinct image,smells like a hoax to me. BS is what I say.

Absolutely.

If you squint your eyes and look sideways at it, it's clearly an Irish Wolfhound. Oh Please, you can't see that???

I've encountered these before, clearly a Giant Hyrax.

Why is there ever only one picture! If that was me i would have been snapping away until my fingers bleed!!!