Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wild Gorilla Unites With Man Who Saved Him

StarMountainKid

Animals have far better memories than some give them credit for.I picked up a little puppy about 2 years ago someone had evidently dumped out near the woods as there are not any homes for miles around the area.He was almost half dead when i found him i took him home got some medicine,food for a pup,and had him vaccinated.After about a month he was good as new,i then gave him to a good friend of mine and every time that dog sees me he goes crazy lol.Sometimes i think animals are more appreciative than humans.

• Like 2

Not many things make me want to cry, but that did.

I wish all humans could be so compasionate towards nature.

• Like 5

:cry: That was beautiful, I wish Kwibi had been able to keep his human with him, but at least he knows he is out there somewhere and may even come back for another visit sometime, sooo sweet.
  • Like 2

Reminds me of when those guys found their lion again, and it ran up and hugged them.

• Like 3

Wow!!!!! I loved that. Truly beautiful to watch. Thank you StarMountainKid :tu:

• Like 1

Very moving indeed... Loved it.

It reminded me of the two chaps that went back to find the Lion they raised as a cub, after several years and this huge lion came bounding down the hillside to greet them.

Thanks for sharing that StarMountainKid.

• Like 2

There is something really special about 2 different species bonding and having a connection.

Damn I miss my dog so much.

• Like 2

Damn I miss my dog so much.

Sorry for your loss.

I know what you mean, many people do, and many do not.

A very special bond can never be forgotten, nor replaced......Just good memories :) ......And that is the gift they give / gave us. Memories of unconditional love.

• Like 4

Sorry for your loss.

I know what you mean, many people do, and many do not.

A very special bond can never be forgotten, nor replaced......Just good memories :) ......And that is the gift they give / gave us. Memories of unconditional love.

Thanks, sorry about yours too, Sakari must have been an amazing friend. Such a special experience you got to have.

Completely agree. :tu:

• Like 1

That was so touching. The Gorilla was obviously happier free but he loved that man.

• Like 1

Animal rights sure fine I dig that large. Human rights should extend to our cousins.

• Like 3

I got a tear in my eyes, these gorilla's are very smart and loveing...

That was really moving, thanks for sharing.