Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Experience

Italian Paranormal

First off, I was a skeptic, not really believing without seeing....I figured what is there, was reason to believe that we create this in our subconscious minds, and we trick ourselves into believing this is real.

I remember my first encounter with this "unforseen force" I was new to a ministry as i was never able to see things, especially shadow figures or anything. At age 9, I flatlined and had that near death experience. over the years, it seems to have gotten worse.

The first time was when I went to help a pastor cleanse a house that supposedly had a demon inside this house. He told me not to challenge it, but i walked in spilling out what I thought this deserved, thinking I was just going to leave and still not see or feel anything. I remember when I first went into the home, I felt cold. The air was heavy and it was hard to breathe. I started feeling sick to my stomach but i kept shooting off scriptures thinking what is the worst that could happen to me. This was an upstairs apartment and the next door neighbor was across the hall. Next thing I knew, I got really cold and saw myself in the air and being slammed against the neighbors door. I got to my feet and took off, cause I did not know how to explain it. After this, I started seeing shadow figures, demonic faces, started getting scratches and burns on my body.These were physically able to be seen with no explanations.

I would get near a house and felt like i was being choked, or my lungs was being squeezed. I would only see the evil portions of this. I was tormented with these figures(more so demonic figures) for years. Finally, it ceased to exist....I would not hear anything, like as if I was being blocked.I believe that this was because I should have died when I was 9, and they did not like the fact that I survived this time. From 9 years old up to about 28 years old. The torment was with me every day. Now, I am starting to hear things again. Not seeing, but its not bad anymore like it used to be.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing IP. Im glad you found relief from all that.

• Like 1

A person a bit younger than me let out a similar story in a rehab I went to many years ago, that brought me to this site to make my first post (under my first account name here) because I was utterly fascinated by his sincere sadness and fear: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88064&hl=

The only solace he found was in sleeping with others (he was in the Coast Guard) as being alone was too much for him. I hope you, and him wherever he may be now, can figure out how to break through it all.

The only thing I might be able to do for you is just maybe plant a seed. You said in the beginning of your post that you held the possibility that what you experienced was just in your mind, and a trick, but now you believe it is real. Well, what if it is in your mind, but also real. Something originating in your mind doesn't make it not real. Your mind is the only thing you actually know is real, because it's you. All else is only assumed to be real. Well, since you know your mind is real, and maybe things that seem outside of your mind can actually be a creation of your mind, maybe you have the ability to make this problem go away, in your mind. But again, just because something begins and ends in your mind, I believe it is no less real than anything else under, above, or outside the Sun. Just potential food for thought.

• Like 2

I have done better with it lately. So I have found a "moments of peace" although, I do always try to "debunk" everything that happens, and what wills to happen, to better understand what is going on. All in all, I take that into consideration of what if it

is just my mind thoughts. whatever the case, I have learned over time that It is an experience and to learn from each experience life throws at you. I read that forum post. Thanks for the input :)

i work swing shift in oregoncity oregon , and stop working at 2 am at night.

i drive home on hiway 213 then on to 205 park place exit , then north into portland .

on the night of my strangeness , the rain was wind driven and heavy ,visablity was 1000 feet with a cloud ceiling between 100 and 500 feet of dark if not black clouds and traffic seemed normal for that time of night of 2 to 5 cars seen at any one time , but never more than 5 to 7 cars at any one time .

everything was normal as i caught the traffic light heading between bravercreek road and redline road going tword I-205 .

as i headed down the hill , i was lisetening to the repeat of coast2coast on am 1190 kex on the radio and my wind sheild wipers were turned on and one below high speed , i was in 5th gear with out any head lights seen comming or going except for my own , all was as it should be .

i am not sure when i heard or felt it ... but there was the sound of a train , i remember that i first thought it was out side my car , then thought something was wrong with my car ... and changed lanes to the outside lane just as i got to a straight part of the road , which was at the top of a very gentle slope , not quite a hill .

my intent was to pull over when my engin quit and i took the car out of gear , and the car seemed to have the brakes on slightly more than not at all , the radio quit , the wind sheild wipers stopped and i pulled to the side of the road as the car lost all foreward motion and stopped with out me appling the brakes .

the head lights seemed diffrent , but i can not remember why they seemed diffrent , and the rain had totaly stopped falling on my wind sheild .

i got out and went to my trunk and got my flash light and then looked under the hood and everything looked in order but something felt wrong , like i was looking right at it and missing something important .

there was a mist in the air , but unlike any mist i have ever seen , and it gave me the creeps , like something was wrong with it .

then i suddenly noticed that there was no smoke , not any smoke at all... not from my breath , not from the engin or tail pipe , not any at all any where... and the mist was not moving ... not at all .

there was not the slightest motion of anything , and not one car or anything had gone by me since the time my engin stopped .

i can not say how long it took to that moment , but it was more than 10 minutes... and i would not be surprised if it were more than 15 minutes , but less than 20 minutes

i closed my hood , and sat in my car ... frankly very afraid and creeped out , not at all sure what to do next , but very sure something was not right .

then suddenly my engin started , the radio started going , and the wind sheild wipers started ... and it was suddenly raining again .

less than a minute passed and a truck or car , passed me going down the hill , and then traffic on the other side came up the hill .

when i saw the traffic going up the hill i first remembered the train sound . and i also remembered hearing coast2coast... they were going to commercials ... and i reolised that I was at the same moment plus a matter of 15 to 20 seconds .

coast2coast was just going into commercials

i also had water on only the front of my cloths ... the cloths against my seat were completely dry , but i had water running down and dripping from sleeve , face , pants and shirt .

i suspect i was walking thru rain that was not falling , the strange light of my headlights was the light caught in the rain that was not falling .

i am not sure , but i remember the feeling that something was not right about the light of my head lights .

i do not know how to explain why my car was stopped or what happened .

i did not see any object in the sky , i saw no motion at all any where , and the sound that i heard was not clearly any thing beyond a rumble and only for less than 7 seconds.

i can say that it was felt as much as heard , and came from out side my car , but was unclear enought that i pulled into the next lane because i thought i had a car issue .

i knew it was not a tire or something serious ... and was not surprised when my engin quit .

rethinking , not one of my gages changed , but i do not remember looking at my speedometer... but the rpm meter had not fallen to zero , i remember not seeing it go up when the engin restarted , i was looking right at it when the engin restarted , i am quite sure it did not go up .

i felt nothing and heard nothing remarkable when everything restarted .

because of the radio , i am very sure that time stopped , but i didn't.

the things that make absolutly no sense to me ... why did the car not start to move with everything else restarted .

if the rain stopped and was held in place , why was i able to move , and able to move other objects .

i didn't drop anything , but i feel sure had i dropped anything , it would have fallen ... why didn't the rain .

i should also note that not only was it not foggy , everything seemed slightly more clear with a mist that was totaly with out motion

the first rule of time travel... never beleive anything , and only half of what you know .

there is no fate , only the future that we make .

stand by , the bullet is a coin that can be spent on bread or lives ... this will go quietly , or messy... calm is life , stay calm and stay alive ...

the money colape is the goverment colapts... not the cultures colapts

good luk

• Like 1

what the?

Having a critical thinking skeptic side is the only way to deal with the unknown. With that in mind have you sought any sort of medical opinions? I only ask because I knew someone once who by all outwards appearances seemed completely normal (if a bit cynical) who I found out a few years later was determined to have schizophrenia. His delusions became so severe that he ultimately took his own life. Not saying this is your case by any means but I know I would want to have that ruled out if possible :) Just a suggestion from a relative geezer who has learned a thing or two about the human condition to realize we are capable of truly strange beliefs only because we do not recognize how or bodies can fail rather than supernatural causes.

esoteric toad, no I do not have schizophrenia. Although, I do understand what you are saying, This is not the case with me.

Can I ask you whether you're under any emotional stress at the moment? Depression? Unhappiness? Demonic entities thrive on these emotions and I'll let you know that they can always come back, under the right conditions. Last year I got a re-visit and it was during a time I was very down about some things.The Skater Boy

Well, there were times that I was going through depressions, and alot of stress at times, but not always was that apparent or there when I had these things happen. Although, you are right that sometimes this can be an opening into these invitations. This wasn't the case for me

Don't get me wrong, I am still skeptical about things, even though alot has happened to me. I try to debunk, and explain away things first and foremost. Only time will tell if I will get over being such a skeptic, but I do have an open mind, and take into consideration all forms of reasoning....I don't just say, oh yea, it is paranormal. But I also know not everything can be explained in science either. It all depends on your projected outcome and that your tests have been stipulated or factual or not. I do have a degree in science, so I use that alot to try to understand what happens. Sometimes, There is no explaination, only possibilities