Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men dressed in space suits

marboo

Normal for Pilots of what? And what would they be doing standing beside a road?

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits.

I wouldn't expect to see pilots in space suits walking around a dirt road for no reason.. with a random van. I also couldn't imagine high altitude pilots hanging out in a small town, without any news of plane practice at the airport.

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits.

... and a couple of them are likely to be wandering along a remote road in Australia? What had they done? Run of out of gas?

I think you mean pressure suits.

Ordinary pilots wear pressure suits and its got nothing to do with cockpit pressure its about forcing blood into their brains when they're pulling high g-forces.

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits and that is because of pressure.

Ordinary pilots wear pressure suits and its got nothing to do with cockpit pressure its about forcing blood into their brains when they're pulling high g-forces.

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits and that is because of pressure.

... and a couple of them are likely to be wandering along a remote road in Australia?

:unsure2:

In 2001 there was a reported abduction from a property near Gunedah that was witnessed. Police were investigating and called because she turned up afew hours later in Mackay dazed with no recollection how she got there. It was widely publicised back then and I wonder if your spacemen had something to do with this, I mean men in suits looking for evidense maybe? Google it , see if it fits the time line.

I found an old news clip of that.

Weird. I would have guessed the time of year to have been late September when I seen them... so it could have been early October :cry:

I had actually been talking about 9/11 that morning with a parent at school, so it was definitely a little while after 9/11

Also for anyone who watched the video above, I live 113 km/70 miles north of Maryborough and 620 km/385 miles south of Mackay for anyone interested.

Also... the police officer was a jerk

This looks likely to be a small meteor strike..

Yeah most likely answer I think.