Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope benedict xvi resigning?

Random11

I was just wondering if anyone else found it weird that he decided to resign voluntarily because of "health problems" or is there something more devious behind it?

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something more devious to be honest.

I mean seriously, the guy looks like Emperor Palpatine.....

pope.jpg?width=460&height=346

I've read 2 stories about him, one about pedophilia and another about him taking lots of money from the Vatican. Probably never find out the truth.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 5

Apparently the little gang closest to the Pope(the Cabal?), are involved in paedophilia(?) or have turned a blind eye to it and the only way to get rid of this 'cabal' is for the Pope to resign. If he resigns then this group has to be disbanded and a new group elected. If the Pope had stayed in office until he died then the 'cabal' would not have been disbanded, they would have continued to 'work for' the next Pope.

Regardless, he doesn't feel able to do the job and stepped aside. He should be commended for having that courage not suspected for it.

• Like 1

Typical... Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him when he's the Pope, then when the old man decides to stop being the Pope because *gasp* he's an old man, Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him wanting to stop being the Pope .... *facepalm*

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

From the very first time of seeing Benedict XVI, I have always thought he is Evil, and in my opinion looks Evil....

Man of GOD, don't make me laugh.......

From the very first time of seeing Benedict XVI, I have always thought he is Evil, and in my opinion looks Evil....

Man of GOD, don't make me laugh.......

He... looks... evil...

Thank god you're not a judge...

I think there is an ulterior motive, whether financial or related to pedofilia, only time will tell.

I think the explaination was a reasonable one. After the long and public decline of Pope John Paul II it would makes sense to avoid a repeat of that. Thanks to medical technology and advances people are living longer, meaning people reach the point where they're unable to work long before they die.This opens the door for Popes to resign before they become too old to run things.

He... looks... evil...

Thank god you're not a judge...

Just because he claims to be a man of God, it does not mean he is one........

IF he was a man of God then do You really think that he would have been involved in paedophilia, or have turned a Blind eye to it and covered it up?

Just because he claims to be a man of God, it does not mean he is one........

IF he was a man of God then do You really think that he would have been involved in paedophilia, or have turned a Blind eye to it and covered it up?

Not saying he's good or bad. Just struck me as funny that your reasoning was just 'he looks evil'.

Typical... Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him when he's the Pope, then when the old man decides to stop being the Pope because *gasp* he's an old man, Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him wanting to stop being the Pope .... *facepalm*

Cz

You're such a drama queen; it's not a conspiracy :lol:! It's just intriguing and, to some, a bit puzzling. Popes usually 'die in harness' ..... they are all old men; this Pope is unusual in standing down but as I mentioned in post # 4, there is a good reason for that.

I think there is an ulterior motive, whether financial or related to pedofilia, only time will tell.

I think it's both ...... not so much him as the 'gang' closest to him.

Not saying he's good or bad. Just struck me as funny that your reasoning was just 'he looks evil'.

I don't think that's odd. Some people have a real knack for reading faces and/or auras.

• Like 2

You're such a drama queen;

Says the person who posted about pedophilia and the Pope's "cabal" and seems to think that my post which quoted no one, and referenced no one in particular was specifically referencing her post... :rolleyes:

it's not a conspiracy :lol:! It's just intriguing and, to some, a bit puzzling. Popes usually 'die in harness' ..... they are all old men; this Pope is unusual in standing down but as I mentioned in post # 4, there is a good reason for that.

I never brought up any kind of conspiracy, all I mentioned was that people were suspicious.

Your post and those of others make it very clear that you and others are suspicious of the former Pope's alleged "motives" for leaving the Papacy before his death, so please, explain to me how pointing out that a group of people are suspicious is in and of itself suspicious or make the person who points that out a "drama queen"...../

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Damn, can't be curious about anything or anyone these days without someone labeling you a conspiracy theorist :w00t:

Its one thing to be curious as to why he retired... I'm sure many people are curious about it.

But to question his motives and / or ascribe nefarious intent is something completely different...

Cz

Says the person who posted about pedophilia and the Pope's "cabal" and seems to think that my post which quoted no one, and referenced no one in particular was specifically referencing her post... :rolleyes:

I never brought up any kind of conspiracy, all I mentioned was that people were suspicious.

Your post and those of others make it very clear that you and others are suspicious of the former Pope's alleged "motives" for leaving the Papacy before his death, so please, explain to me how pointing out that a group of people are suspicious is in and of itself suspicious or make the person who points that out a "drama queen"...../

Cz

Nothing dramatic about my original post ..... it's a fact, so it didn't occur to me that you were addressing me.

You didn't say 'people' were suspicious, you said 'Conspiracy Theorists' were suspicious.

You brought in the drama by referring to Conspiracy Theorists, when in fact the posters here are just curious and interested. (See also: Skater's post which says the same thing).

Nothing dramatic about my original post ..... it's a fact, so it didn't occur to me that you were addressing me.

Yet you replied to me as if I were ...hmmm... :rolleyes:

You didn't say 'people' were suspicious, you said 'Conspiracy Theorists' were suspicious.

Conspiracy Theorists are people, too.... aren't they? :huh:

Regardless, its obvious that you missed the point of my original post.....

You brought in the drama by referring to Conspiracy Theorists,

We're in the CONSPIRACIES section of the board, in case you forgot.... Why is it *SO* dramatic to note that people who believe in / put forward Conspiracy Theories - a.k.a. Conspiracy Theorists (who are, as mentioned, people, too) - who have previously expressed suspicion about the former Pope's actions / motives / shoe size / whatever are NOW expressing suspicion about his leaving the Papacy....?

If we were talking about this in the Religion section of the board, sure, I could see it as overly dramatic to bring in Conspiracy Theorists...

BUT WE'RE IN THE SECTION THAT DEALS WITH CONSPIRACIES.

when in fact the posters here are just curious and interested. (See also: Skater's post which says the same thing).

To which I replied (in case you ignored missed it)...

Its one thing to be curious as to why he retired... I'm sure many people are curious about it.

But to question his motives and / or ascribe nefarious intent is something completely different...

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

Hahaha :lol: ! I hadn't noticed we were in the 'Conspiracies' section *face palm* Sorry :blush:

• Like 1

Hahaha :lol: ! I hadn't noticed we were in the 'Conspiracies' section *face palm* Sorry :blush:

No worries... :tu:

Cz

• Like 1