Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Military trained dolphins go AWOL

Still Waters

Another fine idea weoponize Dolphins what more more bright ideas can the military dream up thanks jerks

How about manipulate the weather with radio waves?
  • Like 1

What is the matter with people? It is not enough that they train soldiers to kill each other now they are doing that with animals. They better be careful or it could backfire in their faces. Seems the military is intent on starting wars to test their new toys or steal national treasures and anything they want from other countries. They live for war and all the rhetoric about protecting the people is just bs.

• Like 1

that's just wrong!!! that is just wrong!!!! that is just wrong!!! that is just wrong!!!! that's just wrong!!!! that is just wrong!!! your training animals to become hostile towards humans and not only humans but they will do that in turn to other animals!!!!people these are friendly kind loving animals not freaking killers and murders.what kind of sick world do we live in these days.you know what all the things we do in this lifetime we will pay for them and pay the price and by we i don't mean i or my family we don't put freaking grenades,machines guns in our birds and dogs.sometimes i say and think humans get what they deserve and happens to them!!!!

Good one Humans.. It's a pretty sick world we live in, using animals/mammals this way is abhorrent to me.

"Hot off the press"

The Dolphins were last seen holding up a Japanese *Fishing Vessel* demanding the release of "Big Blue"

Stay Tuned"

I'd be more impressed if they were fricken sharks with fricken laser beams.

Hmmm...my collies armed with guns and knives...has a rather 'dark' appeal to me. a010.gif

I hate to even say this, but that reminded me.

The Germans used german shepards with bombs strapped to them, to crawl under tanks and explode...Dog and all.

It did back fire though, a lot of the bombs did not go off in time, and the dogs came back to the troop, then exploded.

Sick though really. We can laugh at it, but using animals for our Wars is just wrong.

You think that's bad? Animals have been used to clear minefields.

http://www.google.co...iw=1360&bih=596

I watched the videos, not to sure I believe that....

But......( they do not blow up, it is pretty cool actually )

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Sakari

"Sheep were also used to clear minefields during the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War."

http://ecn.ab.ca/~puppydog/aa-art.htm

That one, yes.....I mean the videos I watched, Zebras and such.

• Like 1

Yeah, a lot more than that, now that you mention it.

but WHAT?