Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Orbs without Cameras?

stevemagegod

I realize that most if not all orb pictures are dust or bugs caught in the light of the camera shot. But lately i have been seeing "Orb Light Anomalies" appear and disappear with my own eyes. These are not bugs or dust because sometimes i see them in my own house. I see them a lot of the time at School. They don't do anything, but i am just curious if any one else has seen these Orb Light Anomalies? Every time i see them they are about the same size, and only travel a couple of inches before they disappear.

Off Topic: But a couple years ago i was teaching myself to see Auras. Now i don't have to look hard or long to see them on people or objects. But the other day i was sitting in class listening to my teacher talk. And on the left side of his body he was giving off this massive blue energy field that i could see, and it followed the exact movements of his arm. I mean it was huge, biggest i have seen anyone ever give off. The subject we were talking about was a sensitive one with him being a cop and a interesting thing that i noticed is as soon as he stooped talking the field disappeared. When i saw it disappear after he stooped talking/calmed down i thought to myself that was weird where did that blue field go?

I've seen a ghost but never an orb. Have you gotten your eyes checked lately or seen a doctor? If it were me that would be my first step.

• Like 3

I've seen a ghost but never an orb. Have you gotten your eyes checked lately or seen a doctor? If it were me that would be my first step.

Sometimes when i am in school i think it could be the overhead light projector playing tricks on my eyes considering how bright those things are whenever my professors are giving presentations. But just recently i saw one of these same light type anomalies in my house. Same size, and moved the same distance. Which made me think it isn't the overhead light projector.

Edited by stevemagegod

I have been seeing light anomalies for the past 20 years. I've seem pale green orbs that appeared to be on the walls of my bathroom, my daughter-in-law saw 3 orbs about 2 feet in diameter coming down the stairs of our house, at which point she slid her sandals on, grabbed her purse, and left. I've seen them during sweat lodge and olawapu ceremonies, and out in the jungle at night, all colors, moving around in the vegetation from the ground to the treetops. My granddaughter, who was about 5, asked me one evening when we were in bed with the lights out, what the colored lights were flying around the ceiling. So, yeah, depending on who you are, they're not uncommon. My niece, who's over 40, says there's a blue orb in her house that sometimes seems to follow her. Not everyone sees them, I guess in the same way not everyone sees auras; I wonder if people who see auras commonly see other things, as well.

And the cop, literally a man in blue!

• Like 1

I have seen blue orbs with my eyes. There was this old guy he use to live with his mom next door to me .his mom passed away when she was 80 and he went to a nursing home so the house was empty and i was looking at it one night and i saw a blue orb fly around the liveing room.i think it was his mom.

1) It could be true.

2) I have seen orbs with my own eyes.

3) I once saw a ghost.

Etc.

4) Therefore a ghost.

Repeat ad nauseum on UM until forever.

• Like 2

There are a lot of people who see or have seem orbs in a diversity of environments and situations. I don't know what they are or where they come from, but I don't doubt their existence. I understand others think it's ridiculous, but I'm not going to to withhold my truth for fear of someone's reaction. Is there anyone else who's done a sweat or olawapu who's seen light phenomena?

• Like 1

quick question, do you wear glasses?

Yes all the time

I've seen thousands of orbs withn my eyes and it's my personal belief that orbs are the Holy Spirit.

I've seen thousands of orbs withn my eyes and it's my personal belief that orbs are the Holy Spirit.

Personal belief - no evidence is ever provided

What do you say to people who say that orbs are not the Holy Spirit (and who possibly and probably don't even believe in the Christian concept of the Holy Spirit) but that orbs are in fact energetic objects caused by the ghosts of deceased people?

What do you say to people who say that orbs are not the Holy Spirit (and who possibly and probably don't even believe in the Christian concept of the Holy Spirit) but that orbs are in fact energetic objects caused by the ghosts of deceased people?

They could be both or they could be something entirely new. But we don't know what "Orbs" are. They could be an entirely new living creature unknown to science that feed off of Electrical Energy instead of the common Spirits/Holy Ghost explanation.

They could be both or they could be something entirely new. But we don't know what "Orbs" are. They could be an entirely new living creature unknown to science that feed off of Electrical Energy instead of the common Spirits/Holy Ghost explanation.

Or they could be something completely mundane and boring.

• 2 weeks later...

I see orbs aswell. The other day i was in Church, a baptist Church At that. Which i Dont normally attend as i am Catholic. Well The preacher got really into The particular subject and The next thing i no i see The biggest orb i have ever seen. A fraction of a second later The lights above him flickered. I asked The person infront of me if they saw The lights flicker and they did. I beleive in this case it was The holy spirit, but in other situations ive encountered other types of energy's/orbs. Some i beleive to be negative energy. On One occasion i saw a full figure jump over a gate, i thought for a second i was skitzo but after The object hit The ground it disapeared, immediately an orb flashed ten feet directly to The left of me. My lifr spiraled out of control not much longer after i witnessed this. I have a couple other incidents but ill stop here for now. I too have 20 20 vision.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I spent many years in the sand..3 I think. I never witnessed a spooky apparition.

You "think" you spent many years in the sand?? :unsure2:

There are a lot of people who see or have seem orbs in a diversity of environments and situations. I don't know what they are or where they come from, but I don't doubt their existence. I understand others think it's ridiculous, but I'm not going to to withhold my truth for fear of someone's reaction. Is there anyone else who's done a sweat or olawapu who's seen light phenomena?

Seeing a thing and merely thinking you are seeing a thing are quite different. There are many reasons a person might believe they are seeing something that is not really there.

• Like 1

I see black orbs like figures all the time, Was not till I focused and looked around at a wall I realized I have like black dots I can see in my eyes i.e dirt that I can't seem to move, only notice it when i focus on something.