Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ultimate Conspiracy....?

Czero 101

It is as I have often suspected. That "reactor exhaust" just seemed waay too convenient. Besides, I think I heard that they discovered traces of Thermite among the debris of the DS . :yes:

• Like 1

What is interesting is during the construction of the second Death Star is that Luke and Anakin worked together to kill the Emperor, despite dying from his injuries, again Vader is the only Imperial to escape the Death Star. Also the Death Star is this time destroyed by Lando Calrissian who had previously 'made a deal' with Anakin involving the 'Rebels', the plot thickens...

Lord Vetinari, you are right about that 'reactor exhaust' but I am not with you on the thermite, if you watch the Death Star explosion in slow-motion you can see Squibs starting at Levels 5 and 6, with level 5 being where Leia was supposedly held prisoner, coincidence? I think not!

Trust me I have spent many an hour in Chalmun's Cantina and some the 'facts' you hear about the Battle of Yavin are frightening.

• Like 3