Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A REAL shadow people photo!

HolyDevil2053

site link

About half way down, there is a little section that has some photos of a real shadow person...the small group of 3 of the same pic in different exposures showing one hiding behind a couch...

THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES THAT I SEE ALL THE TIME!!!

It is absolutely amazing that this girl caught them...they are usually hiding or disappear so quick, but she actually captured it. I know that I am not crazy now...

That is exactly how I see them...solid black, no face, with a distinct head....

It makes me shudder to think how many other people out there have seen them and are aware of them...but at least I am not the only one, definately.

I couldn't actually "steal" the image from the site, so sorry for the "ghost hunt" to find it....

Any opinions on the photo?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justfound20bucks

• IdahoGhostHunter

• HolyDevil2053

• David_Cubero

The one of the couch just looks like a good old fashioned standard issued shadow.

Without seeing other picture of the room it would be hard to see if the photo is just a picture of a shadow that could be explained easily or if it something more. Some of the photos that show what look like a dark motion shooting across the screen have more of an impact on me. The thing by the couch just looked like a shadow.

those are some really creepy pics of ghosts. when you change pages theres a creepy girls voice that surprized me.

i just read a book about people having "shadow people" as well as active ghosts in their house..they said they would always see them near the floorboards, slinking in and out of rooms...

mind boggling!! w00t.gif the easiest way to see one of these buggers is to find out where the sun's rays are coming from, stand in the same direction as the rays are facing, then look at the ground.

I really haven't heard anything about the "shadow people" until joining this site. I had a really weird experience with my friend last night. We went to the greenway trial, which was an old railroad track that leads from ohio into I guess PA. It was dark and we decided to play with the Ouija board so we found a picnic table that was about a half mile into the trial. I have heard of murders and such that happened there, I guess just last year there were rapes. Also a while back there were supposed rituals that had taken place, although it is just hearsay, I haven't actually looked it up so I don't know for a fact. Anyways the Ouija board moved really fast and then stopped on R, Don't know why but after that it wouldn't move. I then heard something in the woods that were beside us and I got this really dreaded feeling and told her that I wanted to leave. So we did so. As we were walking, I felt as if there was a presence falling us, so I kept on looking back, she also felt the same thing. I could have sworn I saw a shadow that was in human form walking a bit back behind us, she also saw it. I don't know if this was a real shadow person or wether it was just our eyes playing tricks on us, but it was frightening. We felt as if something very un-welcoming was trying to get us to leave.I have always been able to "feel" danger and get feelings, which then come true, therefore I always have trusted my gut feelings.

WOW that was a spooky girls voice ...and the pics are pretty good some look like the person taking the pic too me ..but some are really spooky looking ...good pics

It was dark and we decided to play with the Ouija board

BAD BAD BAD

you prob conjured up a demon that will terrorize you for rest of your life....

Yep,,,these shots look a pretty familiar! blink.gif

Several of these look alot like what I've seen while out on Patrol. (If you've read my past Posts here, you know my story about my encounters with Shadow Creatures...)

I have unsuccessfully been trying to photograph these things for quite some time. I have found that they move entirely too fast to be photographed. The closest that I've come to capturing one of these things on film was when I snapped an indistinct blur, which is not suitable for posting because the blur may have been generated by me moving the camera while attempting to photograph it. wacko.gif

Nevertheless, these were interesting pics! (Sure, I can pick these shots apart, as I usually do, and all but totally discount them. Yet that won't remove the fact that I've seen Entities that resemble the things depicted in these pictures.)

I am VERY intrigued by these "critters."

"Shadow People" are THE ONLY Supernatural Entities that I've ever had visual contact with,,,so I am anxious to try to figure them out. wink2.gif

Hmmm....I've never seen anything like these things myself, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

(All I can think is that she needs to get a better camera.)

those shots dont look too real. most likely, they are just shadows of object somewhere near by, especially the one behind the couch

mind boggling!!  w00t.gif the easiest way to see one of these buggers is to find out where the sun's rays are coming from, stand in the same direction as the rays are facing, then look at the ground.

302685[/snapback]

If your a skeptic, why the hell did you come here? huh.gif

i was just kidding, dont believe everything you read.

• 2 months later...

I know that a lot of people might discredit the photo for its authenticity, but either way this is the closest thing I have seen in a photo (real or not) that resembles what I have seen...

I am very interested if anyone has found any other pics or info about them. Please post. tongue.gif

what is a shadow person? please tell me! people have been going on about how they are faceless people ive neva heard of them and neva seen one so do they do any harm? or are they just like ghosts? they just float around minding their own business? should i worry if i see one? no.gifdontgetit.gif