Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemtrails/HARPP

AsteroidX

A good video of normal cloud cover. Natural. It is good to have a baseline when misusing Chemtrails is the topic. This is typical of what I see in the PNW.

• Like 1

1330 in this video has the Govmt beginning to analyze the effects on CONTRAILS on the environment. Chemtrails aside is informational and hopefully a step in identifying and solving a problem IMO.

Im not seeing much on this ongoing topic that is a current event. Think Ill start it up. Be prepared for the fireworks.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtS9WgJgkTk&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Scariest thing is that someone brainwashed these kids. There is no proof of aluminum, barium, or strontium in any trails. There is no proof any trails are anything but contrails. Contrails CAN start and stop depending on the conditions. Contrails should NOT always quickly dissipate. To think so means you must believe that cirrus clouds can not exist. The stuff about jets sounds is bogus. You don't hear the vast majority of the jets in the air because they are usually 10-20 miles or more away from you. Patents existing do not mean they are being used or even possible. Rainwater tests do NOT prove anything was in a trail. The trails seen are ABOVE weather making clouds. Rainwater tests are affected far more by local pollution.

• Like 1

This would be described as a HAARP ring. Or weather phenomena whichever you prefer.

Background Sciencey info:

http://metabunk.org/...r-from-Stanford

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falGaNjSU6Q&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Looks like radar clutter. Happens quite frequently. Here's a question. What do you think caused it BEFORE HAARP was made?

A good video of normal cloud cover. Natural. It is good to have a baseline when misusing Chemtrails is the topic. This is typical of what I see in the PNW.

[media=]

[/media]

Pretty much what I saw everyday when I lived in Panama City, FL too. Nice thing about that area is that the majority of commercial traffic is routed around the are because of the multiple military training airspace so most days are contrail free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtS9WgJgkTk&feature=player_embedded

So blocking natural sunlight all over the place is a healthy thing for the environment. Im just saying growing up in Los Angeles even on the most polluted days the skies did not have trails like this. Pollution yes but not trails. So whats changed ? Los Angeles is a high traffic airway btw.

http://www.flightradar24.com/

I can accept that chem/contrails are the same thing but I cant accept its not effecting the environment. That sun light is a vital resource and in many places were basically eliminating natural sunlight at a large %.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAobLvvV7E&feature=player_detailpage

...snip disgusting brainwashed children spouting the usual "chemtrail" lies used entirely for an emotional effect...

So blocking natural sunlight all over the place is a healthy thing for the environment. Im just saying growing up in Los Angeles even on the most polluted days the skies did not have trails like this. Pollution yes but not trails. So whats changed ? Los Angeles is a high traffic airway btw.

http://www.flightradar24.com/

What has changed is there is a lot more traffic now. That traffic also flies higher because the engines are better and because the increase in traffic has forced them to go higher. Higher travel means more contrails. They have newer engines which are more powerful (more exhaust meaning more contrails) and burn cleaner (more water in the exhaust meaning more and thicker contrails.) And I never said that blocking sunlight was a good thing.

I can accept that chem/contrails are the same thing but I cant accept its not effecting the environment. That sun light is a vital resource and in many places were basically eliminating natural sunlight at a large %.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAobLvvV7E&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Nobody said it is not affecting the environment. I think many exaggerate how much though. It might help you to have actual figures. Nice video of contrails by the way. What I'd like to see for once is a video with these supposed "chemtrails" that doesn't also have cirrus clouds in the sky proving the conditions were right for contrail formation.

That traffic also flies higher because the engines are better and because the increase in traffic has forced them to go higher

false

What has changed is there is a lot more traffic now

part of the problem

Higher travel means more contrails.

Cannot find average altitude of commercial craft from late 70's-80's but currently is 25k-40k. If you can show me average height before 1985 Im willing to listen.

They have newer engines which are more powerful (more exhaust meaning more contrails) and burn cleaner (more water in the exhaust meaning more and thicker contrails.)

I see nothing about advances in aircraft engine cleanliness since 1960. (added thrust). Again show me wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_engine

And I never said that blocking sunlight was a good thing.

Thats what Im talking about. WEATHER MANIPULATION.

Nobody said it is not affecting the environment. I think many exaggerate how much though. It might help you to have actual figures.

How much is enough to where it needs to be considered a problem ? I refrain from posting on this topic till we reach that level of sun obscuring.

Nice video of contrails by the way

Thank you I believe I offered that as part of the description.

What I'd like to see for once is a video with these supposed "chemtrails" that doesn't also have cirrus clouds in the sky proving the conditions were right for contrail formation.

Since its evident to me that contrails turn into cirrus clouds by some yet to be discussed in public process gonna be hard to find that but Ill certainly do a web search for it if you can answer the questions I offered instead of throwing everything that says con/chem under the bus.

Not a stich of Proof ! ANYWHERE ! :tu:

Beware of feeding trolls

false

Prove it.

part of the problem

I don't see greater prosperity and more traffic as a result a problem.

Cannot find average altitude of commercial craft from late 70's-80's but currently is 25k-40k. If you can show me average height before 1985 Im willing to listen.

I don't really feel like doing other's work for them. I do know that it has increased though. If you don't want to believe then that's your issue.

I see nothing about advances in aircraft engine cleanliness since 1960. (added thrust). Again show me wrong.

http://en.wikipedia....Aircraft_engine

Because Wikipedia is the final word in research. Have aircraft been using the same engines since 1960? Specifically the high-bypass turbofan has been introduced since then and further refinements are always made.

Thats what Im talking about. WEATHER MANIPULATION.

First you have to prove it is happening and then you have to prove it is intentional. I've seen neither.

Since its evident to me that contrails turn into cirrus clouds by some yet to be discussed in public process gonna be hard to find that but Ill certainly do a web search for it if you can answer the questions I offered instead of throwing everything that says con/chem under the bus.

Then you're the first I've seen that admits contrails can turn into cirrus clouds. The party line is typically that contrails always dissipate quickly so anything that persists must be a "chemtrail".

Beware of feeding trolls

Ouch ! they do bite ! :gun: Better bring out the Big Guns ! I really cannot believe that people dont do just a bit of research about the world we live in !

A thread on HARPP AND Chemtrails and it only made 3 pages? While idiots who go on about people growing a 6th finger go to 20 pages in 2 days??

What has the Conspiricy Section come to??

• Like 1

A thread on HARPP AND Chemtrails and it only made 3 pages? While idiots who go on about people growing a 6th finger go to 20 pages in 2 days??

What has the Conspiricy Section come to??

Where ! Where ! Sombody call Mullner & Schully !

Documentation on VLF:

Documentation on VLF:

<snip>

I can't watch video now, can you explain a bit on what it is?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I have been thinking about this for a while.

I notice chem trails seem to be more abundant when the sun flares a bit more than usual. I have been wondering to myself if these chem trails are a way to shield the earth if a massive solar flare is earth-directed.

I have been thinking about this for a while.

I notice chem trails seem to be more abundant when the sun flares a bit more than usual. I have been wondering to myself if these chem trails are a way to shield the earth if a massive solar flare is earth-directed.

Assuming they exist of course and so far there is no real evidence that they do.

I can't watch video now, can you explain a bit on what it is?

I cannot explain it very well Badeskov. Its 11 pages on VLF injections into the magnetosphere or some such. TBH its above my paygrade in understanding of atmospheric reactions. But its basically that with full acknowledgment and sources at the end.

I cannot explain it very well Badeskov. Its 11 pages on VLF injections into the magnetosphere or some such. TBH its above my paygrade in understanding of atmospheric reactions. But its basically that with full acknowledgment and sources at the end.

No worries, AsteroidX, I will watch it later. I am in a lab with poor connectivity and really only have my phone (with poor coverage), so watching anything at the moment is not really an option. I will see if I have eyes when I get home. Thanks for posting, though.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Local City Board Actually Votes to Look Into ‘Chemtrail’ Conspiracy

A California county board actually voted unanimously Tuesday to seek out more information about so-called “chemtrails,” a conspiracy theory that some say involves the government using planes spray chemicals into the atmosphere, leaving long-lasting contrails.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/16/local-city-board-actually-votes-to-look-into-chemtrail-conspiracy/